Buy processor from Amazon

>Buy processor from Amazon
>2 days later say it never arrived
>They refund your credit card

free processor lmao

Thank u pajeet and ranjeet.

you know warehouse workers have to pay for that right

No they don't lol

Ever heard of insurance fuckhead? not sure what planet you're on where employees are liable for theft. That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

>"Looks like the store was robbed again, sorry no paycheck for you this week again Ranjeesh"

You're no better than a thief.

Fuck off.

Do that two more times and they ban you. Have fun never buying anything from amazon again

>not sure what planet you're on where employees are liable for theft
It's called earth.
Enjoy!

Oh no ill just buy amazon giftcard because my CC will be blacklisted then ill order it to an empty house.

And do it all over again. Hoowwww awful!

>It's called earth.
>Enjoy!

That's not the case in the Western world. Employees are not liable for theft, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. How would that even make sense?

Good for you, fight the power!

Fighting the Jew world order, one Zionist company at a time.

>then ill order it to an empty house
But how will you accept the package? Will you wait the whole day in that empty house? Not worth it desu.

Nigger. Hope you get caught.

>But how will you accept the package? Will you wait the whole day in that empty house?

Check the tracking and pick it up from the doorstep.

noice, fuck Bezos

That seems like a gigantic hassle. And I also order a lot of packages without tracking. And if you miss the package, you'll never get it.
Your strategy is flawed.

Doesnt the delivery guy sign the package that you picked it up?

>Your strategy is flawed.

It has worked in the past when I have ordered things with information not belonging to myself persay.

nice, fight the power

Not directly, it's indirect. If a location is less profitable because shit gets stolen regularly, it doesn't come out of the bottom line of the CEOs, it comes out of the warehouse. Firings, wage reductions, that type of thing.

Although they already used up all the wage reductions

They have insurance from theft.

It's all priced in that a certain amount of theft will occur.

Much like Walmart's prices already reflect that a certain % of products will be stolen.

I mean I guess you could make the argument it affects everyone by increasing prices for everyone. But what you said is incorrect otherwise.

>Buy emojibook from Applel
>2 days later say it never arrived
>They refund your credit card
>sell emojibook to mactoddler on CL

free money lmao

Thank u pajeet and ranjeet.

You are a cum stain on the mattress of society.

Are you a nigger?

No I'm white

There's nothing wrong with fighting against the Jews.

Let me guess, you're a good little wagecuck who pays his taxes so niggers can use their EBT cards to buy blunt wraps on your dime?

Nice, fuck the bourgeois!

But amazon are mostly good for consumers. Driving down prices on everything and operating at near non-profit levels.

If you want to fuck the jews see

We can fuck over both.

It's what HE would've wanted us to do.

But I don't want to fuck over Amazon. They already make almost zero profit and if they go under the most likely thing to take its place is kikeBay.

>uses the term wagecucks
Hello neet

>There's nothing wrong with fighting against the Jews.
>wagecuck

So your excuse for not working for a living and being literally a professional criminal is that you're fighting a holy war against Jews?

You are literally pic related

The system needs to be destroyed before it can be rebuilt.

Nothing wrong with acceleration-ism. By contributing to this society you're only helping it propagate.

This is too dishonest for me

Not where I am. The niggeress just throws the package in and leaves...

I wouldn't attempt this shit with anything over $950. That's the highest amount that still qualifies as "petty theft" in CA. Not that I have ever done it.

>company offers great protection service
>people abuse the service
>company takes it away
Thanks faggot.

Only niggers steal. Nigger.

in nearly a decade doing either warehouse work or IT for distribution companies I have never heard of anything like this

stop pulling shit out of your ass

You are a nigger, only niggers like you steal. Give it back, Tyrone

That's not true at all, you dumb racist.

Mate I live in UK and in smaller private stores every employee will have to pay the price of stolen goods, usually they simply get paid less until the whole sum has been payed off. It's quite brilliant really cuz it helps to prevent theft committed by staff members

How is that brilliant? What if the delivery guy is taking the stuff?

he's some attention whore false flagger, literally some random anonymous post on the internet you believe must be 100% true lmao, the little prick probably never got refunded or filed a theft

No way do I believe that is legal.

There's nothing wrong with being racist.

>admitting to theft on a NSA botnet

they know you lied by telling how much the package weighed. if it weighs around the same as all items you bought combined plus the shipping materials to keep it safe then they know it got shipped. You will be charged again at best or at worst be charged with fraud if they want to really fuck you over. Though you say you just pretend it never arrived then the shipper (UPS, Fedex get fucked for it) and because of the huge scale of shipment happening now I doubt they will look into it further so you may have gotten away with it you thief.

ITT: things that never happened

>I wonder who could be behind this post?

It is when you are a complete hypocrite about it and are no less retarded than the boogeymen you incessantly complain about.

though the driver would scan the package and it shows up on the gps of where it was scanned so they will actually see you lied if they actually check. You can get charged for fraud and actually end up spending some time in prison.

High five mate! Did the same but with eBay :D

This method is already as used and abused as it can get. Everytime I see a worthless fucking new fag like you who is 4 years late to the party mention it in public I get sick to my stomach. I can't wait until ups does a door knock on your fag got ass, because you're too pussy to use a drop, and when you sperg out because the driver sounds threatening and the police get involved. God its gonna be great. You'll come back and be one of those fags saying "AMAZON IS CRACKING DOWN I GOT FUCKED :*(". just cease life

They warn you before hand. All you need to do is create another account and make a bunch of legit purchases and your good.

Bullshit. Anybody can pass by and scoop up the package, a lot of people follow UPS trucks to steal shit.

If that was the case would you get charged for fraud? They can't prove it.

Do people really think it is better to commit fraud rather than just buy your stuff? All that is traceable with a serial too. You'd have to sell everything you get on Craigslist for cash to get something else. This doesn't even remotely make sense.

MISCHIEF

>being this poor

>using memes wrong