Itt: 10/10 mouse-keyboard

itt: 10/10 mouse-keyboard

>botnet the keyboard

>Bluetooth

Been using it for over 10 years now. Solid as fuck

contributing moar

I like the design but $99 is just too much. No cheap chink clone yet?

Jesus christ user, wash it down

>want a solid cheap compact USB keyboard
>everything either has retarded key layout, shit build quality or laptop style flat keys
>have to settle for a MS 600

masterkeys pro L rgb + mastermouse

I have that one and it's not that great.

Sure, the design is maybe the best among low-profile keyboards, since it's also full-feature and black (unlike apple's gay and small ones).

But ergonomically... it kinda sucks because keys like Home/End, PgUp/PgDn are all placed in one column, which makes it awkward for touch typing.

Same issue with the arrow keys which are tightly integrated under the other keys, there's just no way to differentiate them from other keys, so you end up pressing PgDn a lot instead of ArrowUp.

My advice: wait for the next generation, hopefully at least they will fix the arrow keys, make them more isolated, so you can touch type and identify them properly.

I bought mine on a discount for about 60 bucks, so it's somewhat more acceptable, though still pricey.

Also the bluetooth signal is not that great so it won't work flawlessly unless you use it on the same plane and in close proximity with the bluetooth receiver (from your PC).

Profile.

It looks cool, I hope Microsoft will make one with a metal case and an USB-C port for charging or optional wired mode.

I have tons of these piled up at work. They are just decent.

>it kinda sucks because keys like Home/End, PgUp/PgDn are all placed in one column
>Same issue with the arrow keys
The new Surface Keyboard fixed that. Dunno if it's real metal or just fake finish though

>Surface Keyboard

looks comfy as fuck. price is just too high.

That keyboard-mouse set is simple but look really good. That or maybe because my eyes got fucked by these edgy gaymen "gears" for so long

Are we really going to have a non-mechanical keyboard thread and pretend that they aren't all trash? Come on.

IBM RT3200

I need to get one of these for my G4. I have the white one that came after but it doesnt match all the other shit i have for it.

My college has these

Shit tier keyboards

It's better. I'd like a black one though sold separately without a mouse.
Should cost about 60-70 bucks at most.

anyone use one of those Laser projector keyboards???

are they any good?

absolute shit

>Bluetooth
>chiclet keys

This is the absolute opposite of 10/10. Have I been rused?

>Been using it for over 10 years now.

Yeah, that grime looks 10 years old. Better wash your hands after using it.

>not owning pic related

Ducky One tkl + Zowie EC2A master race reporting in.

I remember reading a review that said it can only detect one key input at a time.

Absolutely meme

>keys almost flat
>mouse literally no way to actually hold
ishygddt

>owning that keyboard
the only keyboard i touched that feels cheaper than my acer aspire E1-571G. I honestly have no idea how could put their logo on it, especially if i compare it to mine retarded-fn-keys k290.

are ducky shines meme keyboards? I see shills on teddit rating them as god-tier but if I'm spending $200 plus.....

just a brought a basic keyboard coz i split beer on on my old one and cba to clean it up

>ishygddt
kill you're selve