Is it even possible to create a facebook account without giving them all your info?

Is it even possible to create a facebook account without giving them all your info?
I'm a privacy nut and I just tried making an account using only a legit-sounding email and a matching name, created a believable bio and a fake photo, created in photoshop. I was extremely careful not to make any mistakes (ex. stripped metadata from photo). Yet not 15 minutes later they tell me to send a photo of my fucking passport or this account will be suspended.
What the fuck? Did they search the NSA database for this person I created or what, is it impossible to create an account that isn't a literal digital manifistation of yourself or any real existing person?

You don't get privacy from Facebook.

How are people actually ok with this? Even before I knew how to do anything else on a computer besides surfing the net, I still understood that sending a photo of your motherfucking passport into the internet is insane, even if only I thought that way because I believed that the internet is full of hackers and other shady evil people.

Passport? Wtf no website is worth jumping through hoops like that.

Lol

VPN through some third world shithole, they won't ask for shit when registering cause they want to expand there.

>I'm a privacy nut
>making a facebook

you are not a privacy nut

It's best not to even bother with Facebook.

The majority of Americans don't even have a passport anyways.

>Is it even possible to create a facebook account without giving them all your info?
In third world, yes

LMAO. I'm from an Asian shithole. A month back I was asked for two copies of government issued ID.

Haven't browsed that shit after that. It was useful during college days because fags used to post notices and so on but pretty much useless now since my college days are over and all I see is guys having a nice job and all while I am a complete failure. only thing I miss is stalking some grills.

How did you manage to do that? I already created several fakes on facebook and never got any message like that. Most of them used photos of m00t or local drug lords.

>implying you can't use Facebook anonymously

If you've made it to 2016 without Facebook account. DO NOT create one. It's much harder to get out once you're already in the system and people expect you to keep it.

People don't care how it works only that it does.

Its possible. I created a fake one to spy on old girl friends.

>saving a shitty thread

never go full retard

prove it

Holy shit, facebook is scary. I'm glad I "deleted" my account 4 years ago, but I'm sure they still have tons of information on me.

I did it once with some Guerrillamail domain, but I forgot the birthday date when they suspected the account was fake.

Fake and gay op is a faggot

Just buy an old hacked or botted account that still has a shit ton of friends and message your current friends that its you

Implying they won't notice the changed IP and demand identification.

no privacy if you use facebook. no way around it.