Newegg.com won't accept my order with an international debit card

I will ship to a USA adress but i don't live there at all and my debit card is issued in a European country, anyone had luck with buying on newegg USA with a foreign card?

Other urls found in this thread:

myus.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buy from another vendor.

None has what i'm looking for.

Newegg doesn't accept what you want to do. It will ship only to some countries, and they always require the card to be issued in the same country you're shipping to.

OK, you're telling us... why again?

Pay with bitcoin

>Newegg wants to protect themselves from possible credit card fraud
Good for them

You know how many legitimate purchases they must be losing with this policy?

>Newegg.com won't accept my order with an international debit card
>better ask Sup Forums
FUCK OFF

Can you explain more about it, i never used bitcoin but if it can help me i can consider it.

Use google wallet( just register your intt card there and use wallet on new egg). And if you are in Russia , Belarus PR Kazakhstan use usapostline.com to forward.

less than possible backlash from credit card fraud.

Probably wrong, credit card fraud is the credit card company's responsibility.

Which would cost Newegg tons of time righting, and time/resources spent will cost the company valuable money.

Sounds great in theory but does it work in practice, btw i'm from Italy.

You can trick it with paypal.

probably not many, and it isnt even including OPs made up fucking story

I can't tel you the number of times I've been somewhere else and some online retailer didn't want to sell me something because I wasn't shipping it to the address on my credit card. I try to avoid shopping at online retailers, now. It may not be enough to affect business but they are losing legitimate customers over these policies.

Newegg doesn't accept google wallet.

Shipping to a different address than billing happens every day, but you don't need to make up shit about having a billing address in another fucking country.

>Shipping to a different address than billing happens every day
The only retailer that doesn't give me shit about it is Amazon.
> but you don't need to make up shit about having a billing address in another fucking country.
When did I say anything about this?

but you are lying, because i have purchased from newegg for 10+ years and many times done that without any problem.

no one is going to straight up not allow it, if ANYTHING it takes an extra day because they have to actually verify the billing info is real

>but you are lying
Ok. Think what you want.

Imagine PayPal without the PayPal.

prove it then, show me the orders that were cancelled because of this

>buy from newegg.
>live in literally one of the 4 states total they run a warehouse
>have to pay fucking tax on orders from them

really makes me reeeeeeeeeeeeee

wtf, why do americans go through so much hassle to pay for stuff. You don't even have tap to pay yet on your credit cards

>You don't even have tap to pay yet on your credit cards
Contactless was invented in America and this is about one of you faggots trying to buy something.

myus.com/

Thank me later OP

not op but thanks for this.

That's a scam.

if u think a body like that is "feminine" then ur gay

When did this place become a support forum for Newegg billing and payments?

Why is faggot OP making shit complicated with his shitty third-world bank card?