Is CS hard?

Is CS hard?

Nope. Counter Strike is very easy to play. HUE

kek

p90 master race

It's more like mathematics, so yeah it is.

Done right - should be

>Algorithm Desgin by Kleinberg

That book is so verbose, jesus christ man.

The worst part is that the formal parts are mixed with the intuition parts.

>it's actually the hardest FPS game to play after arma

Depends on what you do in CS.
I'm into sysarch and networking, I don't find it particularly difficult. I hate operating system related courses, but I love hardware design courses.
Networking is a joke, any idiot should be able to do it without breaking a sweat.
The people who do AI related stuff are genuinely crazy though, I wouldn't ever touch that with a 10 foot pole.
Our college offers the ability to focus on psychology and media, which is basically the "CS for le gayming" meme degree for idiots, and they don't have to take algorithms. Algorithms is hard if you find Big O hard to understand, but otherwise it's really fucking easy.

First for sicc quads

Pic related is a male

If you're into AI, it can be hard. Very hard and frustrating.

So frustrating..

Cs is the new meme degree. everytime i tell someone my major they go "oh"
Fuck you im smarter then you bitch

Also checked

CE>CS

Memes all over this one

>big oh possibly hard
>you can get a cs degree without learning algorithms

I do formal verification and semantics. Very interesting but also hard.

A lot of my CS friends have to take a few more serious "science-y" classes like Physics 1&2, Calc 1&2, Linear Algebra, etc. Typically they've done really poorly in those classes.

It kinda shattered my impression of CS majors being these l33t computer wizards. A lot of them are kind of dumb.

Know what you call a computer science major who can actually do science? An engineer. So yeah, it's an easy field.

No. But for Sup Forums, that last book is going to be one hell of a weed out course.

>no SICP
>bjarne stroustrop

Into the trash. Fucking /sci/

a lot of people in my CS classes can barely use computers. A lot of them probably do it because they think there's money or they like ~bideo games~, they have no passion, or even any wisdom in the field.
They really have no inclination to be scientists, they think data structures is boring, etc.

>tfw was always the 'class technician' as a kid
>tfw bad at maths

I want to do CS :(

>muh highschool textbook is so insightful

It is as hard as you make it. Some of it is very easy and some of it is very hard.

No

Even women kan kode nowadays

I'm having the same experience. Really disappointing that almost no one else programs for fun or reads up on theory outside of school. So many parasites too and their all foreigners.

It depends on your University I guess, but if you're good in math you shouldn't have much trouble