What is Sup Forums's opinion on carding and the technology behind it?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on carding and the technology behind it?

Is it a good way to make money?

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.fbi.gov/archives/newyork/press-releases/2012/manhattan-u.s.-attorney-and-fbi-assistant-director-in-charge-announce-24-arrests-in-eight-countries-as-part-of-international-cyber-crime-takedown
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1029
consumerist.com/2016/08/05/some-jerks-are-using-bluetooth-card-skimming-devices-at-dallas-gas-stations/
wtvr.com/2016/08/04/gas-pumps-skimmers/
newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/08/07/thieves-use-bluetooth-technology-to-rip-off-drivers-at-the-pump/
youtube.com/watch?v=79Wm7o7wG74
youtube.com/watch?v=oBzvMLW0ii4
krcrtv.com/news/local/butte/ex-officer-patrick-feaster-has-been-sentenced-to/203119362
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get an actual job.

Why do you try to popularize that shit?

Or did some kind of dumb normie show already did it?

it's a good way to get arrested lmao

don't be a fucking retard user

seems like a dumb way to get federal charges on you (wire fraud, bank fraud??

You're going to Federal pound me in the buttox prison user

carding is for faggot criminals
and idiots

some retard carded me a few months ago and paid his water bill with it; need i say more?

(((((Citation)))))) needed

Literally no one gets a lot of time for fraud. Maybe 2 years in minimum security

Even the niggers who stole millions and did it for many years

It's for retarded criminals, user

Your IP gets logged on most sites you can buy from and the feds can work their way through the proxies easily enough. If you slip up and use your real IP on the site like a retard you are on your way to prison pound town.

If you do it at buy shit at irl stores you are magnificently retarded and deserve to be shot desu

How will they work their way up a Vpn + socks proxies used on a public or Hacked network?

>if you buy shit at irl stores
Like millions of people do every day without a hitch?

>Is it a good way to make money?
Depends on where you live. Here we use the chip on the card when paying but when withdrawing from an ATM you still insert the full card so in that case it would be possible to clone the card. There's a camera at every ATM though and you'd have to integrate your equipment really well for someone not to notice it.

How about online then

Order laptops to empty house

lmao yeah having federal charges on your record is no big deal at all! You can definitely reintegrate into society and get a normal job with federal charges!!

in the US at least fraud related to carding usually gets you 10 years, conspiracy somewhere between 5-10. this is on top of whatever else they pin you on

r a i d s, user. american government ain't nothing to fuck with when they want to raid something. if you live in other countries that need not apply i guess

>Like millions of people do every day without a hitch?
there aren't millions of people using carded cards at major retailers, but good guess? it's up to the banks and feds to investigate and maybe they won't care, but retail stores have dickloads of cameras up around the store which will find your face quickly.

Bad Ideas General?

>gets you ten years

[CITATION NEEDED]

Literally only two cases have gotten that much in the US. And they were all many millions worth and spanned years.

Also it's always minimum security vacation prison.

ye found a case in the US

archives.fbi.gov/archives/newyork/press-releases/2012/manhattan-u.s.-attorney-and-fbi-assistant-director-in-charge-announce-24-arrests-in-eight-countries-as-part-of-international-cyber-crime-takedown

most peeps got between 5 to 10 years for access device fraud along with other charges. the law states that it's 10 years maximum, but carding operations are usually big enough and it happens so rarely that they throw the full book at whoever they catch

also is right, any federal charge is a 100% fucking for the rest of your life. petty federal charges generally carry more weight than petty criminal ones to employers.

That doesn't say how many years they got, only charged.

Badb got 88 months despite having millions of card info and doing this shit for ages.

>defending carding

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1029

~maximum~ is 10 years for any fraud relating to carding, 15 for more serious offenses and 20 for repeat offenses.

there is totally that chance that a judge will say whatever and give you a year or some shit, but you have to be retarded to card so little that you only get a single year lmao

combined with your record being fucked you still aren't in a good position if you got even 30 days.

Looks like a fun thing to have to create stupid shit with, more of a DIY thing than something you should try to make money with.

"maximum" means NOTHING.

They always play it up, that's the maximum punishment if you get convicted on like 20 charges and get max punishment.

The difference between sentenced, MAXIMUM and served is huge.

Find me people SENTENCED to any of these amounts of time. And then served(not paroled early).

You literally can't.

Give it back, Tyrone

Pic related.

ReadiNg it sounds awful, right?

15 years??? 5 years? WHOA.

In the end he got 3 years, minimum security.

Plus that doesn't consider all the other shit he might have done and gotten away with.

>you'll go to prison
>not for that long!

this thread is bad and you should all feel bad for posting in it.

>you'll go to prison

>"Actually that's not very likely for x, y, z reasons. And even if you were to, it's not so bad because you'll likely get a short sentence in minimum security where you'll play Chess all day and read books"

Le ftfy :^)

"They'll never arrest ME" - every prisoner ever

Stop stealing, you nigger

The tech behind it is getting advanced. Some skimmers use bluetooth so that the attacker doesn't have to go up to an ATM to collect the data, they just walk by with a paired device.

But no, it's a terrible way to make money. Get a fucking job.

>missing the point

Are you just le trolling now? Very epiv xD

>Can make millions in one shot

>"It's a bad way to make money"

Lol ok. You guys are neets anyway why are you so scared of prison

>literally making shit up

i'd rather ship bricks of coke than do that shit. The risk/gain ratio is much better.

Mandatory sentencing minimums and way more resources allocated to drug trafficking.

>every country is the US
the DEA and the DOJ cut deals with traffickers all the time anyways

Drug offenses receive major resources in nearly every country.

Selling even small amounts of drugs in eastern europe for example will get you fucked hard, whereas carding and shit gets a blindeye mostly.

Also you need connections whereas carding doesn't need anything really

Actually, I'm just not a nigger.

Neo Sup Forums is real and fucking stupid.
>consumerist.com/2016/08/05/some-jerks-are-using-bluetooth-card-skimming-devices-at-dallas-gas-stations/

>wtvr.com/2016/08/04/gas-pumps-skimmers/

>newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/08/07/thieves-use-bluetooth-technology-to-rip-off-drivers-at-the-pump/

Read those sources for now. If you're still not convinced, fucking Google it yourself or watch the defcon talk with proof of concept.

>I'm not a nigger xD lol!

Kys

>Is it a good way to make money?
Easy cash, until you get caught.

>Also you need connections whereas carding doesn't need anything really
Where do you think you're gonna get all that equipment that is installed on top of ATMs? the supermarket? aliexpress? you need to know other mob groups operating on that shit as well.
>whereas carding and shit gets a blindeye mostly.
meh, no traffickers get caught in my shithole but a bunch of romanians who made an 8000 km plane trip to card here cause they thought it was easy got ass fucked and extradited to another western yuro country where they had operated as well.

Ah I misinterpreted. I thought you were somehow implying bluetooth was involved in the skimming itself.

Sending data over bluetooth is hardly advanced. Not when we have people fabricating entire ATM shells. Now THAT fucker was advanced.

>t. roastie

too late it's already burnt out don't even bother trying

It's advanced compared to the old fashioned skimmers which you have to retrieve from the machines.

It's bigger than ever

Wtf u talking about. shit is evolving tremendously

A good operation needs to have at least 2 parties to be protected by plausible deniability. One to receive the shipments and the other to make the purchases.

What the fuck is with all these dumb carding threads recently. Think you're not going to prison? Fine, fuck off and carry in carding. Sup Forums isn't going to help you get assraped.

Can I join a White prison gang for protection?

Seems worth it

>hurr prison is just like oz
Fuck off, moron.

Lol stay mad wagie

I'm gonna use your money to visit a nice resort

last time i checked a bunch of retards blew it up and nobody really knew how to beat smart card. maybe i will take a look back into it but i know here it got so bad that stores changed their policies on gift cards in a number of ways

Lampeduza senpai

We gettin money nigga

yeah the prison resort lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=79Wm7o7wG74

>chip and pin being adopted in the US now
>faggot buys a card cloner

Maybe you should open a store that sells signal jammers, I heard they are becoming popular now.
get in early and become a millionaire in a few years.

I'm not a wagecuck, I'm self-employed. And it's not my money, I have protection and insurance, you're taking money from the banks.

Enjoy getting assraped by Deshawn.

Not my pic faggot

It wont be accepted for years still

youtube.com/watch?v=oBzvMLW0ii4

My mother told me that she watched a movie about it, so yes.
>Plastic, UK/US, 2014

Sorry wagie but your money will be emptied soon by neet master race

theres like 2 stores in all of my whole town who force it, even though like 6mo ago or something it was "forced"

why did you make a thread asking and whenever someone tells you anything you reply
[citation needed]
are you asking or could it be that you are shilling this shit? Do you sell the crappy chinese hardware?

> MSR 605

Nigga, get on the real level of MSR 205.

They haven't said anything intelligent or backed up by facts.

it was never forced.

The CC companies basically got fed up with having to eat the fraud charges and said that any fraudulent purchases made after Oct 2015 the liability was on the merchant and not them.

tap and pay is fantastic.

I cringe every time I see someone state "only" so many years in prison. Have you ever been locked up?
If you have in any capacity, you know there is no such thing as "only" so much prison time.
Also, not every Federal Prison is ClubMed. There are some hardened criminals doing time in those facilities. If your a hardened, career criminal so much time in a fedreal prison may apply.
If you are soft as babyshit, you may want to adjust your conception of time incarcerated.

Wasn't there huge backlash against that which made visa or something say that we'll cover anything over 25 bucks

I think the point is that even people who've sold Credit card info for almost a decade get a few years in min security, even the worst case scenario doesn't seem so awful.

hello 10 years ago

Hello it only gets bigger

POS malware wasn't around 10 years ago

you cant pay anything with the magnetic band where I live

everything uses the chip instead

>If you have in any capacity, you know there is no such thing as "only" so much prison time.

There is if a rapist gets less than a year in prison like we had happen recently.

Buy shit online.

Order to drop house.

hence why I said "forced"

cop shot a guy dead and got 2mo in jail, out already because of time served :^)

That's worse. Murder should get 25 years and rape should get 20.

Probably only if your under the age to be considered an adult.

Otherwise it's a good way to end up taking showers with big muscular gay men.

Maybe the nigger deserved it like mike brown?

shit keeps your computer safe yo

krcrtv.com/news/local/butte/ex-officer-patrick-feaster-has-been-sentenced-to/203119362
don't get me wrong I went to school with the kid and have known him since elementary school, absolutely shitty person but still was pretty intense

He deserved it

Controlled delivery, you get arrested when you try and pick up the package.

Don't get me wrong I hate (((retail))) as much as the next guy but this is a surefire way to get caught.

That's why I hire a black person to pick it up.

>implying they won't rat you out to get their sentence reduced

Seriously.

Wire fraud is like, 'go straight to jail, fuck off, die there.' kind of stuff. You don't get 'minimal time' for wire fraud. You get fucked in the ass for 30 years or something.

So no, no reason to go and steal money you nigger. GTFO and get a job.

>Also it's always minimum security vacation prison.
minimum security is not vacation prison
YOU will not get into vacation prison, because YOU are of low class

minimum security prison just means there's no bars
the other people you're in prison with, there are no bars to protect you from them

"Or something " no you don't.

>Windows 10.
>Secure or Safe
Hahahahahahahahahahaha... Good one user...

Oh wait you were serious?

You can get up to 20 years for a single act of wire fraud.
Do a few of them, you'll die in there.

I'm just saying, it's a good fucking way to get caught doing something illegal and go to prison.

>just means there's no bars

Are you fucking retarded?

It means they're LOW RISK offenders. Which means they're not in for gang violence, or violent crimes.

Which means they're in for a short time, for non violent offenses.

Which means they wont try to rape or shank you because why turn 2 years in minimum security to many years or facility transfer for attempted murder?

Seriously turn off the tv.

>you can get up to

And yet no one does. Funny that huh.

Read ::: this post

It's a great way to make money; you should seriously try it.

>Which means they're not in for gang violence, or violent crimes.
oh yes they certainly are in for violent crimes

No they aren't.

They're specifically classed as non violent.

"MINIMUM SECURITY PRISONS HOUSE OFFENDERS WHO ARE DEEMED THE LOWEST SECURITY RISK"

>"MINIMUM SECURITY PRISONS HOUSE OFFENDERS WHO ARE DEEMED THE LOWEST SECURITY RISK"
security risk, to staff

>wanting to go to any type of prison ever
Have fun never getting a job ever again

I'd use it in a door, looks very cool swiping that card and unlocking the door, would probably add some buzzer

That too, but security to staff mostly means how much they have to watch for violence or rape

It's mostly people chilling for nonviolent crime

as long as you're not a fucking nigger, carding is fairly easy and highly lucrative.

If you want fast cash, there is no better way.

>It's mostly people chilling for nonviolent crime
violent crime still absolutely gets in there, frequently, there are still murderers in minimum security prison

it basically comes down to whether or not they fought the cops when being dragged in

good if russian or brazilian, bad if american

Seems quite risky though