Just got a job at Google as a Software Engineer

Just got a job at Google as a Software Engineer.

When will all the FSF cucks abandon their stupid ideas and join president Trump and Windows/NSA in Making America Great Again? I'm proud to embrace the botnet for the fat paycheck.

kill yourself

Kys for bumping

None of this post makes any sense.

Hey man can you help me get an internship there?

Stop, Google is a good idea implemented in the wrong way. Also add way more websites faggot only 0.02% of the web (something similar is indexed on Google). Come on faggot deliver OP.

Lies and the lying liars who tell them

heh. Should have worked at Wendy's, kid. 1 million a year

Do you call google a botnet at work? (you should) and also your job title should be "botnet advocate"

>embrace the botnet for the fat paycheck.
exactly the point, I don't want to do it for free, they should pay us for the data, guess what? they could do it , free search is not enough for me

Ok, kid

What department are you in so I know to avoid you?

I suppose it's a good thing they wrote Go for you

>I'm proud to embrace the botnet for the fat paycheck.
I will embrace it too when they stop having their recruiters email me and never reply back to my responses.

protip: if you don't have a referral, you go into the trash

>FSF cucks
>I'm proud to embrace the botnet

Doesn't even warrant a (you)

Use your "power" and "fat paycheck" for influence in Google to stop supporting FSF. Wild facts, lame trolls.

The botnet is controlled by kikes and trump is against kikery.

Having a job is better than being on welfare Jamal, you stupid nigger.

The only true way is being a freelancer.

You mean a pajeetlancer?

All he cares about is making money and giving big businesses breaks so you should probably rethink that statement. He even bragged about one of his grandkids or whatever being jewish

OP is obviously a FSF/GNUcuck trolling.
Yes, that's how freetards spend their time.

>trump is against kikery.
Then why has he hired neocon billionaires for his cabinet? Why did he sacrifice his hot daughter to the jewish elite so he could strike deals with them?

say hi to moot for me :3

study your algorithms book, cracking the code interview, and do interesting projects you can write/talk about

then be willing to settle for microsoft/intel/..