User what do you want for christmas?

>user what do you want for christmas?

what do you say?
i sent them a pcpartpicker checklist

or a Giulia Quadrifoglio

1TB WD Black (or Blue)

>Alfa romero

wow you're such a smart guy, i bet they'll totally buy you any of that shit :^)
>romero
How can you be this illiterate?

a let's split keyboard

it's an i7 6700 or a 1080 or a 650w gold power supply. they can find one part to purchase

Idolize a better car manufacturer fag

oh yeah let me just jerk off all over that multi-million dollar hypercar instead of a very attainable and very sexy 70k sedan

koenigsegg is setting the engineering precedent for the next generation of top-tier sports cars but after awhile you get tired of that 'never gonna see it in your garage' mentality

>very sexy
It doesn't look bad like most modern cars do but by no means does it look good.

you're crazy

No, you just have poor taste.

okay please school me in some good taste

oh aston martin....the quick pick for anyone who wants a sexy car...oh please be still my beating heart...

you could have at least picked the last model with a real manual and the better wheels

next you're gonna show me a ferrari california and swear you didn't see it in a movie with ferris bueller

Fucking alfa romeo garbage

>you could have at least picked the last model with a real manual and the better wheels
I could've, but we're discussing appearance here.
>next you're gonna show me a ferrari california and swear you didn't see it in a movie with ferris bueller
Of course not. You just asked for a sexy car so I posted my favourite car

let me guess, you also like it because it has a leaf that resembles the Sup Forums logo, eh?

you faggot fuck, the car is fucking disgusting and like the other user said, I'd take a 2009 DBS over that shit any day of the week.

Get some taste you cunt

MSI Z97 PC Mate.

Here's my dream. Complete with the driver's club, personal track days, and lotus mechanics that come with it. Gets my dick hard looking at it

Grow some taste faggots.

alfa romeo is patrician taste

Classic AR sure but it's been garbage for years now

You can't not like Aston Martin.

Implying that and mine
are anywhere near the same thing. Mine is the closest to a true F1 car that a private owner can get and plus all the perks that come with it. Lotus driving school, lotus mechanics, all expenses paid trip to my choice of tracks around the world. Fucking incredible

>unironically wanting a sportscar for everyday use

Actually with the right one it's not bad at all. My integra is crazy comfy and drives like a fucking go cart

I already have a sports car for every day use, it's wonderful. When I drive like I have a sports car on a daily basis why would I not have one for daily use?

Only correct answer.

I want everything to end.

>actually wanting to own a hypercar
user, those cars are huge money pits. As in, you're literally dumping at least $50K every time it gets a scratch. Not worth it at all.

I'd rather wrap the Alfa in .

Yeah because you totally need to keep the car in top cosmetic shape for it to be drivable.

>i sent them a pcpartpicker checklist
christ

I don't believe in santa claus

The only one to have mentioned Santa itt is you.

What does that have to do with anything retard?

He died for our sins, you know?

>alfa romeo
Hmmm, a rust mound cast to shaped like a car. Only need aluminium powder and magnesium tape and you got a fancy thermite mound. Noice

Here's a romero which is alfa

lets idolize a car that is so impractical even the only person that bought it said that you cant drive it unless you start with the 4 gear...

>romero
KYS

He didn't say to idolize that car, he said to idolize a company while posting an example car from said company.

>somebody watches top gear
Seriously though how great is Grand Tour?

Is that an BMW 4 series in an Alfa suit?

Baby all I want for Christmas is GNU

Alfa Romeo are the most beautiful cars on the planet and I'm not even an Italian.

t. 156 3.2l V6 owner.

This is it. I don't mind the shilling, the gpu wars, applefags or even GNUturds. But for the love of God I can't tolorate cagers on my board!

mfw my car still has carburetors

suck it you spandex donning faggot

>FCA

i hope you guys don't do this

I'll thank an integrale evo, thanks

do you have the autismo

>AR on a 2016 license plate when we reached FA+
Goddammit Marchionne you had one job

Got a new panda for christmas, couldn't be happier

>planet
Not even close
For 70k you can prob get an F-type which is far better than this >romero< both aesthetically and performance wise I'm sure

How about a 911 turbo porsche?

I asked for some gunpla
I got some gunpla

I just want Christmas to be over, the 90+ hour weeks are killing me ;~;

ALFA GTV6 THANK YOU YEARLY VISITING RED DRESSED PEDOPHILE

Salaryman tier

this car (very unrealistic)
basket-hilt claymore that is not made by Indians or chinks (unrealistic)
Schiit fulla 2 for my laptop.
GTX 1070

That's a total hyperbole, i'm that is not the case even for super expensive hypercars.

Exquisite taste, OP. I saw one on the street the other day, it looks even better irl.

That car looks rad, would bang a chick in it

I'd ask for specific books, clothes, food and alcohol.

>wanting to drive a aliexpress looking batmobile

Anything would be nice. I'd just be happy somebody was buying me something for christmas.

looks like a BMW with a new nose. Not like an Alfa

kek, from that exact angle the car looks pretty sleek. Then you see it from the back.

I just want moop to come back :(

Awww this isn't supposed to be a feels thread

What would you do with such an impractical car?
Bad mileage
Very little storage space

Drive it daily and love it forever?

They're the gaming laptops of cars.
A Volvo station wagon (= ThinkPad) has more utility.

It's a dream to drive, I love it to death

I don't need a bunch of utility. I want a car that's powerful, fun to drive, looks great, and is comfortable. As long as it's capable of all that I couldn't possibly be more satisfied, not to mention there's no law stating you can only have one vehicle.

OK I'm this guy
You obviously didn't read my posts. I don't want it as a daily driver.

>very attainable and very sexy 70k sedan
>very attainable

unless you're actually proper rich, spending that kind of money on a thing to get you from A to B is irresponsible.

Get a 15k jap econoshitbox and spend your money on better things.

Not at all, spending a year's salary on something you'll drive for years to come makes perfect sense given you can make it work financially. If you can and want to there's really no reason not to.

Well, if it is a car, I'd take the Lexus LS.

Comfy and reliable are the most important things to me.

You could retire a year earlier instead.

I'd rather work an extra year.

Just buy a Tesla. There's literally no reason to own a car if it's not a Tesla.

Why don't I just kill myself while I'm at it?

>electric car
Ew, no thanks.

>Tesla
>anything but another unreliable piece of trash made in usa

If you want a car with poor build quality that will constantly brake, at least buy a Jaguar.

>literally botnet: the car
I bet you're an applefag too.

>he can get a car for christmas
fuck you stop being rich in my board

Actually given compounding interest it would be way more than a year earlier if you had that kind of cash to hole away