Sup Forums, what is the best gaming mouse?

Sup Forums, what is the best gaming mouse?

A weapon to surpass metalgear.

Steelseries Rival 300 is the best gaming mouse dollars to donuts

Microsoft Intellimouse or GTFO

How does the 100 compare to the 300?

It's definitely a more budget friendly mouse but the performance drop is noticeable.

can I call India for 2c a minute?

The ring dial is on the other side.

Deathadder. The army of extra buttons on other mice are fucking gimmick memes.

How so?

>normies preferring microsoft intellimouse over trackball

My reluctance to get this was that it was $20 which is a huge dip in price for Razer because everything is usually assrape, do you why is it so much cheaper?

Don't get me wrong the 100 is hard to heat for the price but with that sensor it gets janky if you get away from 500 dpi

It doesn't have all the extra buttons and shit. The Deathadder is just a solid mouse, it's well built, durable and has fantastic precision.

Depends on what you will use it for. The newest Corsair M65 Pro RGB has a good sensor but the mouse is a bit heavy for the weak handed [The sensor on the Corsair Sabre RGB Optical is too picky with surfaces for my taste]. Logitech also has a Logitech G900 which also has an awesome sensor if you want a wireless solution. If you are going on the cheap the Deathadder is a good mouse too but it's mouse wheel sucks. The wheel is shit and is the 1st to fail. If you want the newest and greatest in sensors it comes down to putting up with the somewhat heavy M65 PRO mouse or going wireless G900.

>Deathadder is a good mouse too but it's mouse wheel sucks. The wheel is shit and is the 1st to fail
I've never had a wheel fail on the Deathadder and I've had 6 or so (Multiple desks).

They get dirty from the white plastic being a dirt magnet. That ultimately leads them to failing unless you are religious about cleaning it.

Okay thanks, I was just wondering because I'm getting a 100 for Christmas.

I'm sure the 100 is better than the Logitech m185 I'm using now, but I wasn't sure if the 100 has any issues I need to be aware of.

g403(wireless) or g900(wireless)

RX G900

MX 510/518

Perfect ergonomics.

My g400 is starting to need the cable fix. If that doesn't sort it it's gonna be between the G403 and the Zowie EC-1 I think.

This.
I have the G403, tried the G900 for a week and I also have the G pro.
I liked them all, but the G900 had wobbly buttons, and at that price point I had to return it.
The G pro is great, but the cable is really thick and heavy and keep getting caught in everything.
Currently using the G403 wireless, really liking it, other than the slightly heavier weight I'm not seeing any cons right now.

have one of those, didn't even last an year and a half where other much cheaper mice could last up to a decade, seriously fuck razer, if i buy a mouse for that much it should last me longer than a $5 logitech mouse

You just posted it.