How do you feel about computer programming becoming the latest must have personality accessory?

How do you feel about computer programming becoming the latest must have personality accessory?

nigga it hasn't stfu

That's scripting, not programming.

>No Touch Bar on MacBook Pro

You fucking degenerate

It is how computers are meant to be used.
I don't see the problem with people doing it.
They are not taking my job anyway.

it's not.

If you avoid Nu-male languages like Ruby, Python and JS, you're still pretty fine.

Doesn't matter because even if morons learn how to code, people who understand the scientific aspect of it (plus a healthy dose of math) will still be in high demand when compared to Javascript McCuck and Python Pajeet.

>JS
what are you on about

>javascript
>programming

ok

>Python
>nu-male

Python is the patrician choice.

more programmers is good.

i don't know why anyone would be mad or upset about it.

This

It's objectively a good thing that tech literacy is raised somewhat by teaching normies how to program.

Oddly scripting languages are programming languages too

kid it's not even a programming langauge

>Oddly scripting languages are programming languages too used by nu-males
ftfy

b...but there's lipstick on the starbuck's cup.
it's a femanon and not a trap, right?
we should help so we can see shitty trap tits.

to who exactly? I've never heard someone go "i just wish i could find a guy who programs in his spare time"

Tell that to Youtube's backend.
Or any machine learning paper ever published in the last 3 years.

>mac and starbucks in the same picture
Is there anything more disqusting than that?

Is this person making a text game?

That's not even worth showing off.

Butthurt numale detected

>open someone else's code
>take a picture with your fagbucks
>such a coder amirite guise

This. San Francisco is not the entire world OP, contrary to what it would have you believe.

>programming
>it's all webdev with templates

It's literally just a glorified version of swapping colors and background images on your blog.

Just try to avoid faggots. Front end web devs are literally Pajeet. Back end devs aren't much better. Just avoid web devs. They're fucking cancer, not unlike most of the internet.

Python is somewhat useful. I don't really see too much of a need to shit on it.

Mostly because I have them coming into my office from downstairs a few times a week wanting their hands held on some stupid C project. I've been with the company for nearly 6 years but I'm not Google.

No, not really. That's like teaching a child how to make scrambled eggs and calling them a five star chef. Sure, they can cook something, but they're still so limited in what they know that it won't be useful for much at all.

It could've had a touch bar with Nyan Cat.

THIS! Someone gets it!!!

What the fuck did you just fucking type about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at MIT, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids with Anonymous, and I have over 300 confirmed DDoSes. I am trained in online trolling and I’m the top hacker in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another virus host. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the Internet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with typing that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we chat over IRC I am tracing your IP with my damn bare hands so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your computer. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack into your files in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in hacking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every piece of malware ever created and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the world wide web, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit code all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

python is THE scientific programming language, nigger.