Windows 10

I dunno guys, i kinda like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

winaero.com/comment.php?comment.news.1836
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's FREE and GREAT. I love the new Microsoft!

Run adwcleaner. Post results.

This is the only thing it finds and i know what it's for. It's for a video downloaded extension i have installed.

even runs osx

How can I uninstall windows 10?
I am unbelievably dissatisfied with Windows 10. It has caused my PC nothing but problems since I upgraded. Soon as I get one problem fixed another one arises, and in some instances, the same problem arises again. Mind you I had not a SINGLE one of these when I was running windows 7. I want windows 10 gone. It is a piece of crap that windows should have actually worked on before they released. Pathetic. Anyways! I missed the 30 day rollback period and I want to know how do I get this junk off my system? I get an error when I try to format my C: Drive saying I can't format it, I can't install windows XP (the option on the installer is grayed out), I can't reinstall my copy of Windows 7 as it I get the 0x6 error saying that the installation files could not be updated. HOW DO I GET WINDOWS 10 OFF MY COMPUTER? And a new hard drive isn't in the equation for me right now. Can't afford that. Microsoft if you really made it so I can't remove this piece of crap!! off my computer, then that is probably the stupidest thing you people have ever done. Sorry if I sound offensive. I'm EXTREMELY pissed off with Microsoft and their pathetic excuse for an Operating System.

>I've been using W10 for 2 hours and I'm easily swayed by its aesthetics, ignoring the fundamental problems of the OS

>android shits complaining about Windows 10

Kek I have a story of a pot calling the kettle black

Assuming you give zero fucks about performance

Is this pasta

fundamental problems such as?

Elaborate

It feels almost exactly like 7 barring the aesthetic changes. The only real difference is the noticeable settings changes that baffle me, but for what i use it for i could care less.

Niggers on their desktops screaming about spying and muh freedoms while shit posting part time from their Google spyphone. Ones a okay but the other is drawing the line

In normal circumstances android or google has no access to my personal files on my harddrive or access to my keyboard, I don't do secret shit on my phone, etc

>android or google has no access to my personal files on my harddrive or access to my keyboard

Someone just wrote this

What's that program called that is like a custom menu for windows 10 for disabling shit and stuff? I remember hearing about it here and on Sup Forums but forgot to download it.

On my DESKTOP

DestroyWindowsSpying? DoNotSpy?

no it wasnt that it was like better windows 10 or custom windows 10 something like that, ill look into those though.

lol

winaero.com/comment.php?comment.news.1836

just

FUCK

Disable win tracking

You can disable that though. Like actually.

Best Operating System ever made.
Check mate, kissless virgin faggots.

>this coming from a basement dwelling gamer mantoddler

I'm happy for you. I refuse to try it. I only regret not trying Linux Mint sooner.

That is just the worst wallpaper ever.

people who don't know how to turn off automatic updating are the reason updating is, by default, automatic.

Define "gamer mantoddler".
I'm deeply sorry that I got friends who likes to play games online with me. You definitely don't have to do this since nobody likes you. Kek

>"""""""""friends""""""""" that play oline games with me
Look at this pathetic mantoddler. Ever tried going out of your chamber of virginity?

my "chamber of virginity" is a thinkpad t430 with nvidia gpu. I use it for gaming.
Get rekt, nigger :^)

That's OK, windows is for retarded people

I sure hope so

Windows is for normal people
Linux is for poorfags who can't afford a legal license and dumbfucks too retarded to pirate it.
Alternatively it's for mentally unstable people who treat their daily-use computer as a hobby. Linux is a meme/hobby os for desktops and laptops. It belongs to servers and embedded devices.
Get over it, stupid idiots.

Subcontinental subhumans out in force today.
Funny thing is, pooinloos would do it for free if microsoft asked them.

So do a lot of people on Sup Forums. Just look at the Speccy threads. Nothing but Windows 10 users.

It's great if you are a gamer. Shit otherwise.

I dunno guys, I really hate it. it really looks and works like it was designed by incompetent pooinloos

>Ever tried going out of your chamber of virginity?

Yes

;_;

Windows store programs crash immediately after opening, thanks Pajeet

>Shit otherwise
im not gaymin and its still fine

better than loonshitx

works on my machine

>Winlel 10
>performance

>aesthetics of Windows 10
This is not a YLYL thread

buttt muuhhh CLI

instability
telemetry
surveillance (Cortana)
backdoors

Even Windows 8 wasn't this much of a clusterfuck

>gaming
>ever
Play time is over, Tyler. Your mother is here to pick you up.

You can pretty much entirely remove Google from your Android though

>this is what wintoddlers actually believe

>tfw to old for vidya games

Your lack of actual argument is cringe worthy

im trying to install windows 10 right now

its been doing this for ages, is this normal

it says installation is being prepared

No, it says cucking in progress..

>implying I'm not memeing

>LOOK I MADE ANOTHER ONE MOM
why am I still going on this mongolian board?

Kek, I'm going back to 8.1 by new year's eve

that's fine, i just want a clean install and don't really care besides that

so is this normal

No, you're just retarded.

Fuck fuckin' Micro fucking soft.
Should get linux, thought you gnu.

Anyone here curious what they will do with Creator's Update?
I really wanna see the more standardised interface, better notification bar and new UWP File Eplorer.