Do you homos even vape?

Jason?

Of course I'm to intelligent for smoking

Of course, only homos vape.

but you're still not intelligent enough to not be an addict

Holy shit is this Keaton??

264 days without a cigarette.

*starts vaping intensely*

Well yeah, everybody knows that only the highest academics maintain lifelong addictions. Nicotine is pretty lame but I've tried sustaining a meth habit for productivity, I'm not THAT high functioning like the heroin and meth addict greats of mathematics

>*WSSSSSSHHHHHHHH's internally*

>vaping
>calling people "homos"

Yes but I broke my tank ;(

As long as we're talking about venting Samsung batteries it's Sup Forums related

Nice NC. Mine just shit the bed, but it was only like 4 bucks, I might grab another 2 or 3.

What's that resistance?

In his defense, he needs something in his mouth to tide him over until the next fat cock slides in there.

Time to invest in an RDA, son. They're way better anyway.

You spelt your mother's pussy wrong.

.5 or .4 something I don't actually pay attention anymore
And I agree that noisy crickets are fantastic little pieces of chinkshit, the fact that it spouts sparks every other time I use it doesn't bother me

This is my favorite picture to post on vape pages
How does this make you feel?

D U D E

V
A
P
E

L M A O

*EXHALES CUM VAPOR*

>not vaporizing weed

It makes me laugh, considering that happens when you've been dicking around with the wattage and the wiring. Anyone who's deck catches fire like that I automatically brand a dumb shit.

She's 67 years old, but whatever floats your boat, man...

No it's normal settings, vaporized juice is flammable though (fact) and many people disagree
It's funny to see the damage control come from that pic

*Takes my dick out of your mouth*

How was that, my slave?

Is she hot? Pics?

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h v4p3r oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

full retard much

You're the vapefag, vapefag.

Autism of this magnitude can't even be measured.

You'd have to be literally retarded. As somebody who has outright tried to get an RDA to light up like that, I can confidently say the only way to do it would be to fill the deck with cotton and just torch it, although I'm not even sure *that* would burn that impressively.

>No it's normal settings
If "normal settings" is 400 watts through high resistance coils.

>vaporized juice is flammable though
If you want me to upload a video of me trying to catch vegetable glycerin on fire (vaporized or otherwise), I would be more than happy.

I don't regularly vape. I had one that I dicked around with and sold after a while. I think a lot of people take it way too far. However, you sound like a retard trying to say this shit that outright isn't true. Cut it out.

No I'm not, shit for brains.

>Autism

u mad autist

I put a lighter up to the plume of flammable vapor coming from my .09 RDA on a parallel mech box that I used daily
I then used it immediately after and it was fine, no cotton burn, just juice

how'd you know my name. wtf is this shit.

Good thing the coils in a vape aren't applying direct flame to the liquid.

Mouth fedora reporting in

No.

>That mephisto
Did I just travel back in time?

>big glue style bottle

Nice. What flavour?

With a spark you could turn your vape into a lighter to smoke with

Dude at the shop gave it to me for $7.
I can't switch to tanks, I still love dripping

>vape for years
>donate for an evoke
>quit earlier this year and it still hasn't come out

Maybe it'll take weed when it does arrive so it won't be a complete waste

It's like blueberry sweettart

That RDA was ahead of its time though, nobody gave a shit about huge post holes back then, now it's a necessity
Be careful though, that barrel gets fucking hot

I've got a 1 ohm microcoil in there, so it's not too bad.
But yeah, if I have a .4/.5 build up at a high wattage it gets kinda hot. But the mouthpiece doesn't, so idgaf. My dark horse v2 used to burn my lip

As stupid as it sounds, it's actually not that bad. Got it on sale for 28 bucks.

Sounds palatable. What's it called, and who makes it? Might order some online. I love blueberries and sweet tarts.

>not smoking to try and shorten your life

what kind of fags are you??

It's called Bones by Occultus
I buy it cuz it's like $35 for 120mL of juice, and when you vape 24/7 like I do, that price is unbeatable

>edgy suicidal preteen detected

What's stopping you from ending it tonight?

>being to beta to just kill yourself at the exact moment you want your life to end

>OP getting this mad

how are those cumberry rips bro?

>to intelligent

No, I prefer dip and edible marijuana.

Righteous. I would easily vape that entire bottle too. That shit is even cheaper than One Hit Wonder, you know, those guys who make Rocket Man, My Man, Police Man, etc. Hope they ship up north.

How can I get some edible marijuana? I'm in Houston

@58102591
>literally having down syndrome

The easiest method:
1. Buy good weed.
2. Make cannabutter.
3. Use cannabutter in baking recipes.

>dip

You got me at edibles, but you lost me at dip, son.

@58102644
>being this mad

It's certainly not for everyone.
So long as you practice proper oral hygiene, you're fine. I see a dentist every 6 months, and I've been dipping for about 5y. He hasn't had any complaints about my oral health.

>this new

>@

I guess it also depends how much you dip, and how long you're leaving that shit in your lip for. Also, if it's a minty dip like Copenhagen Wintergreen or Mint, I suppose that the cooling effect wouldn't be too good on your gums.

Many vape juices also use raw crystal menthol

Your comebacks are getting stale. Just admit you lost.

Also,
>im arguing with a faggot who likes anime

The only "people" I've known to be into dip are disgusting hicks.

Why do these threads always turn into huge retard parties?

>when people don't change their cotton or clean their coils

Because you put your contaminated mongoloid DNA into the punch, and now everyone caught the potato.

You literally replied to old pasta from Sup Forums, I'm not even the same user you retard.

>this new

Don't be a nigger.

>autism

>replying to autism

>autism

>arguing with autism

Sup Forums has really gone to shit