Switched from Nexus 5X to iPhone 7. It sucks. It actually sucks...

Switched from Nexus 5X to iPhone 7. It sucks. It actually sucks. My favorite phone prior to switching off to Android was the iPhone 4. These phones have lost their magic. And what's worse, it's addicting, I can't not use it. Idk what Apple does with their shitty out of date LCDs, but it makes you want to use the phone.

I need to switch back asap, but I can't. The airpods... and the integration and shit. I don't wanna become a normie

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2014/6/11/5797664/the-best-smartphone
displaymate.com/iPhone7_ShootOut_1.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

airpods work for any Bluetooth device

>It sucks.
>still wants to use the phone instead of others
>doesn't say why it sucks
No, you're experiencing cognitive dissonance. Sup Forums told you it would suck, so you're convinced it does. On using it you realize it doesn't suck, it's just a smartphone that's easy to use and has a well-integrated ecosystem.

>It sucks
Sorry, no, I have the 7+ and it is nothing short of gorgeous in every aspect.

theverge.com/2014/6/11/5797664/the-best-smartphone

>I hate it but I always want to use it and dont want to switch to anything else

Sounds like you're just tsundere OP. Welcome to the master race.

Listen here. The truth is that iPhone's don't suck. They're high quality phones that "just work," but most people on Sup Forums are looking for something more than "just works."

>changes from chinkphone assembled in the US to chinkphone assembled in China.

Enjoy your chinkphones

How.. I would like it, but the capacitive home button kills it for me. It's such an inconvenience, especially when coming from an on screen home button

The nexus is made in USA? I didn't know that may have to get one when I decide to get rid of my S7

you can get WAY better bt-headphones for 160 bucks than that shit.

>LG
>Huawei
>made in USA
yeah, no.

>it sucks
>its so bad
>its lost its magic
>I cant stop using it

this

doubt you have one. How is a button inconvenient. You can make it solid or simulate a deep press. It's flawless

>>almost 2017
Not using a god tier Xiaomi phone
Arguing about cuck tier normie shit

I didn't think so thanks for clarifying. Not sure what that user was talking about

>not getting OP3T

He's an applefag now. We lost him.

i made the same switch, op. except with a 6P to a 7+ and i love everything about it.

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

>those white edges
that looks ugly as sin

>I don't wanna become a normie
You were a normie when you got the Nexus.
If you want to be abnormal, that's normal for Sup Forums.

All you had to do was but a Redmi phone from China for

>Idk what Apple does with their shitty out of date LCDs, but it makes you want to use the phone.

Out of date?
They're the highest quality mobile displays ever made, according to DisplayMate.

displaymate.com/iPhone7_ShootOut_1.htm

Are the airpods even out yet

>but the capacitive home button kills it for me. It's such an inconvenience

I was a bit skeptical, coming from physical home buttons from previous iPhone models, but combined with the improved Taptic Engine, it feels amazing.
Part of the initial setup experience lets you customise the haptic feedback for when you press the button, so you can get it feeling how you like it. I've got it set at the maximum feedback level and it feels so good when you press that button, it feels like a really solid mechanical click, but I know the button isn't actually a button, and isn't actually moving at all.