>2000
>+16
>prebuilts STILL come with HDDs

Why is this allowed?

Most people only want the cheapest laptop they see at walmart, and they have a very limited understanding of data measurement, but generally they know what a terabyte is.
Which one do you think they'll buy?
the one that says 120GB SSD or 1.5TB HDD?

What normie gives a fuck?

SSD because 120 is a lot more than 1.5

kek

That's why you never buy prebuilts. There's literally hundreds of sites that will let you customize the parts in your PC. What type of a moron buys an overpriced prebuilt with a useless 3 TB HDD?

that thing must be 10 megabyte

512kb

1.5 TB is 1500GB user.

have a think about what you just said.
but if its a joke i'm amused.

rubbish

there are alot of good prebuilds that would be cheaper and better cost to profromance than individual parts but pros build their own.

Dear god there are so many here with mental issues.
Take your tablets you fucking mong.

Jesus, that looks like part of a vacuum

You seem like a smart sensible person, add me on reddit?

lol this

This needs to die.
There is constant complaining about the state of Sup Forums but between the never ending shit storm of >>reddit and "lol edgy!!" you sniveling little faggots have effectively destroyed this website's culture.
Kill niggers.
Fuck the jews and intel.
I WILL put red LEDs in my nzxt case.
FUCK.

>Kill niggers.
>Fuck the jews and intel.
>I WILL put red LEDs in my nzxt case.
look guys, the redditard is trying to fit in.

hey here's a picture of my desktop in 2005 with Sup Forums up. I've literally been here longer than you've been fertile. Still though I don't want to see you leave or go back anywhere. I use this board all day every day and would love to see it more active if anything. Although, if all you do is respond to random posts and tell them to go back to one of the most popular websites ever; I guess we can trim the fat.

If you're really that interested in impressing strangers on the Internet I suggest another website, not being anonymous makes it easier to attentionwhore.

You're missing it. While it is natural to want to impress people, and what a sad thing for me to try and use, that's not why I posted.

I bet you haven't cleaned since 2005, you fucking NEET jew. Go drink some fucking bleach while you circlejerk with the other fuckheads mentioning other websites, as if they fucking matter at all.

No, don't worry. I understood that you think that being here for 11 years somehow makes you not a retard.

I'm starting to think you legit have some sort of disorder, so I'm sorry for insulting you.

Who knows, it's possible.
Thank you. I legitimately enjoyed your post.

I'll be closing this thread now. Keep it Sup Forums guys! xo

Until they buy an Apple because "all Windows computers are junk"

It's OBVIOUSLY a joke and a pretty funny one at that. Fucking autism is such a buzz kill.

just wanted to spread my thick creamy love to you user

>drink bleach
lmao end yourself plebbitor

my username is /u/TheRealNiggerJim

hmu so we can exchange dick picks and fuck

or don't if you're a scared faggot who can't even suck a dick without dribbling cum down his chin

>Red
>Red LED
Look like a typical ROG/Gigabyte G1 build huh

that huge ass electric motor on the right kek, damn i love shit like this. i want it to store my .txt's

You were too busy shit posting on Sup Forums to share your wisdom with manufacturers.

>here's a picture of my desktop in 2005 with Sup Forums up. I've literally been here longer than you've been fertile.

What rank and status have you attained??