Airlines in India will be fined 50,000 rupees ($736; £594) if their planes release human waste from toilets in the air...

Airlines in India will be fined 50,000 rupees ($736; £594) if their planes release human waste from toilets in the air, a court has ruled.

And yet meanwhile shitting in the street is acceptable.

I try not to believe memes but india just has such a reputation with poo.
Every single piece of news about india is about their fecal matter. Even when I'm reacing shit like Science or Nature

India and their poo... You can't have one without the other.

Is India's reputation, at least on the internet, ever recoverable?

it's incredible

Will they ever recover from their shit reputation?

damn pajeets, basic human hygiene is too much for them

designated shitting skies?

Thats why terminal velocity street shitting must be stopped

That's called confirmation bias and it's a fallacy.

>Be indian
> Go out of your way to buy a toilet
>Take your first toilet shit
>Still get shit dropped on you from 35000 feet

The order followed a plea by a retired army officer who accused airlines of dumping human waste over Delhi's residential areas.

The officer said the "walls and floors" of the terrace of his house near the airport "are splattered with large patches of excreta dumped by aircraft flying in front of the airport".

However, it could not be conclusively proved that the waste came from the flying aircraft.

Girls are disgusting.

The thing is in India, there is still the system of castes, even though it is technically banned. People who poo in the streets are almost always from the lowest caste (that is not even considered good enough to be a caste, they are outcasts), the untouchables. These people are born in a caste so low they can only hope for a very low quality life and job, and most people don’t care what happen to them.
I know someone who went on a vacation in India, and there he saw a rich guy try to kill a taxi driver (who was an untouchable) after he insisted on being payed, almost no one came to save him. And this just because he was an untouchable and the rich guy was from a higher caste. These are the same people who don’t have any access to toilets or even to the minimum equipment for some quality hygiene.

Such a progressive multicultural society! An example to us all.

Yeah but do they poo in the loo?

old habits are hard to get rid of, unfortunately, especially when it ruled the country for a couple of milleniums

That's why you don't buy anything related to Intel and AMD GPUs.

no rayciss but who else always felt like Indians are...poopy?

They look like poo, they look like they smell like poo. Indians look dirty and smelly.

That's reasonable, imagine you're in designated field, pooping with your friends, having a good time when an airplane flies over your head and drops disgusting poop to your designated field

yuck

Not technology.

> mfw I'm a pilot and I see the button labelled "empty waste tank"

>White people

Never change India....

Only in designated shitting streets.

>people don't realize this is common practice and even American airline companies do this when over the ocean.
Its llike no ones seen joe dirt

I thought they used designated shitting aisles?

>calling anyone in that photo white

You cant tax the poor, but the rich can be taxed.

Sup Forums - Poo in Loo