Download windows 10 N they said

>download windows 10 N they said
>it will be less bloated they said
>oh no everything works fine they said

why did i ever listen to you faggots? GTAV doesnt work either now i either need to find a way to fix this or reinstall windows again

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53356
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

time to get back to the glorious 8.1

or install w10 ltsb

so if i install lstb i wont run into this issue with my games?

>GTAV doesn't work
lol

Yeah Windows 10 sucks, go back to 7 dude

p.s: this reply includes a sage

it works on non N versions fine

dunno about games, the rest of software i use for work (adobe, 3d software) run just fine. and the OS have less garbage, i just disable some services, and its good to go.

>its worth to try...

i guess il put the activation tool on my external and try it

I was being sarcastic

Did you fall on your head when you were a kid?
You got exactly what you were told.
Windows without bloat (e.g the shitty media player).

>muh gaymes
Oh, well, ok, everything is clear.
Probably you didn't even bother googling the problem.
Probably you're like 16 and the problem has an easy fix you're too dumb to do.

i have the media feature pack installed

it fixed nothing and its what the support site for GTAV says to install to fix ths issues

like i said it did nothing

>download windows 10 they said

who reddit? if anything Sup Forums shills AGAINST windows not for it

No one on Sup Forums tells anyone to install Windows 10.

Can't you just download the Microsoft media pack? I did it and it solved that issue.

see

microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53356

That's weird as fuck.

You've got to get the right pack, I eventually fixed this issue myself. Have fun googling. Why is Sup Forums so shit now?

This is the latest media feature pack and it works, the older ones won't help.

>Sup Forums shills AGAINST windows
are you new here?

75-80% of Sup Forums users use windows 10. You're having a laugh if you actually think Sup Forums is against windows 10 overall, it's just the turbo autistis and the FOSS tards who shill against it heavily.

And to be perfectly honest, if you're gaming and you're not on windows 10 you're pretty retarded since you'll be missing out on the latest APIs and future hardware developments that rely on the new APIs.

Not your tech support

im actually downloading both versions now wince the update number is different then the other two i had heard about

> (OP)
>No one on Sup Forums tells anyone to install Windows 10.
Actually far too many faggots do. Especially the ones trying to shill rx 480s. Since the cards are garbage on any other version of windows.

t. pajeet

I play gtav on N version of Windows 10

You only need to download an install the correct architecture type for your machine (probably 64-bit). You don't need to install 32-bit and 64-bit on the same machine.

>Press start
>Type features
>Something about enabling windows features

idk, i'm pretty damn white

What is N ?

ltsb?

"Due to a ruling for anti-competitive practices by the European Commission in 2004, Microsoft has been forced to maintain special editions for its Windows operating systems. Labeled "N" for Europe and "KN" for Korea, these editions include all the base features of the operating system but without Windows Media Player and related technologies pre-installed. For the Windows 10 editions, this includes Windows Media Player, Music, Video, Voice Recorder and Skype."

>not using Ubuntu
Lmao

Oh okay. I was wondering if he meant LTSB . Thanks

I think that would have been his better choice

Anyone tried this?

Apple MacBook doesn't have this problem.