What can I drink instead of coffee to gain +3 endurance required for long coding sessions?

What can I drink instead of coffee to gain +3 endurance required for long coding sessions?

adderall xr or modafinil

Mix 10 mg of dextroamphetamin into your coffee.

Sorry I don't want chem addiction happening to my character

wear a skirt

Get sleep or do it on pure adrenaline, you lightweight.

Exercise regularly and remember to get up and walk around occasionally. Works for me and I don't feel like shit.

there are those drinks which are essentially energy drinks but without caffeine (they still have the vitamins and the rest)

black tea

>Sorry I don't want chem addiction happening to my character

You're already addicted to caffeine.

- Stop drinking caffeine all together to get the same benefit as drinking a lot of caffeine over a long period.

- Eat slow release carbs in the morning and after noon such as oats and brown rice. You don't have to go full /fit/ mode, just ensure that you are eating nutritious food and not snacking on sugar or caffeine because both wreck your concentration.

- Get at least 8 hours of restful sleep a night.

- Make sure you eat and sleep at consistent times.

- Free your workspace from distractions and ensure that it is the right temperature.

- Play some repetitive music without too many vocals - some of the best programmers I know tend to play the same track on repeat for days.

That's how to achieve +10 Endurance mode.

This is how you write bad code.
Staying up is really just stealing time from your future self. Getting too little sleep means you will be tired the next day and you will have learned less during the day as the night is when the brain really 'learns'.

Consider the following... You don't like your job.

Bleach

How it really works:
>finally get in the zone after 5 hours of wasting time
>almost at the same second, get incredibly sleepy
>either go to sleep and waste everything or drink insane amounts of coffee to get through the work at ungodly hours

some amphetamine should do the trick.

It's now hipster/hippy but Maté is good. Get it loose and make it in packable tea bags. Needs a paper filter or it's pretty sandy.

You could take some buffout or drink some bourbon, although bourbon has only a increase to endurance by 1

Bourbon gives you -2 intelligence per shot

Caffeine tablets.

>get in the zone after 5 hours
Basically you procrastinate 5 hours a day. It's true there's a warm up time but it's not that bad.

>+3 endurance

fuck off nerd

and whats wrong with coffee so long as its consumed with nothing added?

>fuck off nerd
The irony

Im probably gonna look like a faggot for saying this, because it is exactly the kind of thing 'they' would embrace if its beocme hipster, but
>brewing mate in teabags
>drinking it like tea
no. its much better, and, significantly for OP, is a much stronger stimulant, when you drink it with a filter straw.
you dont need to use a gourd, though y'can if you think they're cool, but have it like that, pouring water over a pile of it and suck it up through the filter straw.

I did this and it didn't change jack shit.

people who willingly play dungeons and dragons should be publicly castrated without sterile tools or anesthesia

Boy, do I hate Obama, he just looks like a bitch.

People don't actually sleep more than six hours a day, right?

yeah it's almost 2017, if you want that you should be playing pathfinder

Purge yourself of all extra chemicals, as well as any idea associated with needing something extra then sip water when you get tired, it's all you should need, it doesn't even have to be high quality water, as long as you can taste it and enjoy it. If you get hungry eat something that is more natural than having refined ingredients, over a longer span of time you will have +5 endurance over the other's who use chemicals without want or need of much at all.

Real programmers drink redbull

there's something always comical about a plant being assigned a cultural identity.

mate is great, hydrates as well as a gentle lift. less powerful than coffee and more steady, a true health drink

NO anyone who plays ANY pen and papar RPG needs to be executed there was NEVER a good excuse

/thread

Excercise more, then.

I just drink red wine + red bull for maximum concentration. The red bull gives me wings and the red wine brings me back to Veneto and puts me in a state of perpetual peace.

>Stop liking what I don't like REEEEE

You did it wrong kys

so your way to become less of a nerd is to stop socializing?
Next thing people tell me I shouldn't play magic

anyone autistic enough to actually pretends to be a wizard isnt someone i want to find myself spending a ton of time around

fuck you, I was a rouge.

>not drinking dr pepper

What's wrong with coffee?

Take b12 supplements with lunch

>Mfw I'm Argentine
Mate is hipster?

>he thinks this is somehow less autistic

>not picking barbarian

a gallon of milk a day

>he can't code while sleeping

how do you even hope to compete with the pajeets and asians

>not writing code that writes code while you sleep

>sugar in coca cola

try tit growing corn syrup

you obviously never played.

best truest not to mention best meme ever

i paint my toenails on days i have to go in to the office for a meeting

no i have not and i never plan to its too autistic for me everything i have seen about it says its onyl fun for anyone cause you "do it with your friends"

Go ultimate brogrammer mode and put coffee on your cola+redbull mix.

Your a Sup Forumsanon, you know the answer!
>
>
>cross dress

Most places still use traditional sugar. America uses corn syrup because corn products are subsidized by the government.

there is almost no chance of addiction if you don't use the amphetamines outside of doses used in adhd treatment.

It is right that it requires friends to play with in order to play the game.
In my experience, 4-5 is optimal, but you can be more if you have the friends for it.

It is not just fun because you hang out with your friends though.
One is in charge of preparing the story.
This takes a lot of planning and social skills to pull off.
The players have to work together in order to solve the puzzles, beat the enemies or whatever the story is about.
It means everyone has to pay attention to what people are saying, reading what they intend to do from this and react like the person they are playing would.
We have one with aspergers in our party and he is not good at any of those things.
It is far more social than playing computer games, reading or watching a movie, all things people with autism finds comforting.

And as for wizards, yes it is more autistic, as they basically memorize a spellbook and yell at people to protect them, where a rouge is active in problem solving, active in planning battles, and you have to be able to let the wizard lead the party even though the autist who is playing him understands fuck all.

>social skills

you lost me here i dont need to have social skills and i dont need other people i REFUSE to relay on ANYONE but myself

>relay

sugar is also subsidized by the government though...

>hurr he made a typo

Water with modafinil.

It's not addictive.

troll
troll trolling the troll
meta troll trolling the second troll while also trolling the first troll
troll trolling the meta troll trolling the second troll while also trolling the first troll in unison

How about some willpower?

It's great right?

Caffeine addiction is strong but with incredibly mild symptoms for withdrawal. I think user is more worried about the withdrawal than the actual addition.

Where do I order that

Cringe juice

will you stop being so unbearably autistic holy fucking shit you sound like my little brother and his friends when they go out to play pokemon go and call soda and energy drinks "potions"

step it up to NOS energy drink sempai.

I do not own enough stimpacks to go through a chem addiction
And it's very hard to pickpocket while taking damage

It's obvious their alchemy is higher level than yours, you wouldn't understand

jesus fucking christ stop the cringe is too much you autistic piece of shit

The same place you get sense. I used to make sense but I don't see the value anymore in making sense so I just buy sense instead.

Jolt Cola. The soft-drink for the elite hacker.

T H E A N I N E

>Consider the following... You don't like your job.

kys kid.

Water.

Just snort 10mg of Ritalin

Fap.
>it's free
>makes you calm and relieved
>it's short
>don't destroy your health (if you don't go extreme)

this beauty

Caffeine pills.

That sounds painful.

go to gym faggot

either this...

or this...

seriously just drink untopped coffee you dont need anything else

honestly, most if not all of the best programmers in the world used to/are currently hopped up on stims

source: relative is pillmill doc in silicon valley

though it looks like this these days.

Energy drinks are shit.

see
what wrong with black coffee? you get all the caffeine without any of the sugar

try kratom

believe in it user

Jolt isn't an energy drink, per se. It's cola with extra caffeine.

besides... there's nothing wrong with energy drinks as long as they don't have artificial sweeteners in them.

>coding sessions
fuck off cancer

Not OP, but I can't stand coffee.

>he can't handle the truth