What is the most vaporwave Linux distro?

What is the most vaporwave Linux distro?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/the-quest-for-near-perfect-compression/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whatever you want cunt you misunderstand linux

>slackware

^that made me laugh. I don't understand the question you're asking, but I'd like to.

What is the most eatable food?

Shit, they're still updating it?

apparently
they released 14.2 on 2016-07-01

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

fuk u jew nigor

>shitty rehash of something perfected in the 80s marketed at millennials

Definitely OS X

fuck you cia nigger

All Linux distros are vaporware

>calling released products vaporware

~
· ·
/V\
// \\
/( )\
^`~'^
tomsrtbt

Commodore OS Vision, which was basically just ubuntu with rice.

Void w/ CDE

Windows 95 is what i use to play macintosh+ 420 lol

I guess it's Xfce with cairo dock?

Runnin' Arch sippin' on that lean

RedHat.
Lots of money being spent on a pile of shit nobody wants, and which the employees are deluded into thinking people want because they need that sense of self-worth.
It's sad.

naicu wp

>What is the most vaporwave Linux distro?

Who give a shit?

If a distro doesn't have a working bootable ISO image that I can install in a VM or on bare metal, then it's totally invisible to me.

Why would I care if some geek is working on a new distro in his basement and hasn't released it yet? I've got enough things to occupy my time without worrying about all the things that all the geeks are doing in their basements that they haven't (yet) shared with the world.

I've been doing this computer stuff full time for like 20 years, and I have never yet understood this whole obsession people have with vaporware. "Hey, there's going to be this future software that's going to do this great new thing." 99.99% of the time, that's just marketing bullshit from marketing idiots. Listening to the ramblings of idiots is not high on my list of things to do.

cnet.com/news/the-quest-for-near-perfect-compression/

Great blog friend. Where do I subscribe?