I haven't had an issue :^). Also...
>Reddit
-Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge™

>xe browses le reddit

kill yourself

i use a samsung myself

Apple iPhone doesn't have this problem.

phew... glad I went apple this Gen.

you know what they say, once you go apple, you never go ...

>not combining Sup Forums and reddit

straight?

feggit

kek

I got the s6 edge for cheap during black friday, jesus christ now I'm scared of keeping it near me

Batteries do this at a certain rate.

>have a launch iphone 4s
>still works just fine

nice try, samshill

Who /scared/ here?

samgung makes apple's batteries

>it hasn't happened to me so it will never happen to me
Is this what dumb girls think when they go out at night half naked and get drunk as fuck and eventually raped?

bullsh*t. apple make everything on their own. that's what makes them so good

this has to be bait, but as far as i know the CPUs and the batteries are made by samsung

THIS has to be bait. apple and samsung are literally corporate enemies. ENEMIES. get it? why would samsung ever do anything for apple? it just doesn't make sense bro.

Different divisions?
The battery division doesn't care jack shit about the phonewars.
They just want to sell better than their rivals, which works best when you don't give a shit about how other divisions are doing

applecuck thinks he is safe

>everything with a non removable lithium ion battery BTFO

Ever since they switched to soft packs instead of hard cased removable cells this has become more of an issue for all brands.

>t. iToddler

Notice how this phone has no protective case. Dropping your phone without a case can also damage a phone battery enough to cause catastrophic failure later.

moral of the story: put a fucking case on your phone

Exploding batteries also haunt iPhones.

Does this have to do with the non-removable battery?

Samsung started doing shitty internal batteries with the S6, before that the battery explosion reports were extremely rare.

How the fuck do you "wake up to notice your phone has exploded". Also why is there water on his desk if it blew up during the night? Was he like "Shit, it blew up during the night! Better throw water on it!"

Also, with dropbox and google photos and one drive and so on, who doesn't back up their photos? Dear lord. People like that don't deserve smartphones.

>buying an all aluminum premium feeling phone
>supposed to use a case
just ifaggot things

>not keeping a water glass beside your bed at night

>Also, with dropbox and google photos and one drive and so on, who doesn't back up their photos?

So the glass blew up too? Also where is the night stand scorched?

he probably poured water over the phone, because it was still hot

Jesus dude you didn't have to project THAT hard.

What a fucking tosser.

imgur.com/a/FWLq6
op here, more pics. also for the record am not an ifag

>premium phone

f*ck you. premium does not mean indestructible. it means that you're from a higher social class. stay mad tho.

Thanks but I've seen all that I need. This is some next level stupidity or trolling.

>higher social class
>uses phone for facebook 90% of the time
Stay trash boyo

is this you?

naw

Are you retarded?

shut the f*ck up. of course the 16/32 gb iphones are for poor-fags. I feel they are of worse quality in general. the 128/256 gb iphone is truly premium. only elite social class members have those.

>t. iToddler poorfag

>the 128/256 gb iphone is truly premium. only elite social class members have those.
>loans/leases/contracts don't exist for these

Sure. You yanks are funny.

apple.com/shop/buy-iphone/iphone-7/5.5-inch-display-256gb-jet-black-att

>t. iToddler

>doesn't back up his photos
dumb asshole

>tfw there are actual people who think being able to afford a sub $1000 device makes them rich/wealthy

I love how samshitters and autists act like samshit exploding is not a big deal but apple removing the jack shit is the biggest tragic

>t. iToddler

The Note 7 explosions were a big deal. But every consumer device with a lithium ion battery like this is going to have catastrophic battery failures. As long as the rate is similar to other phones it is literally not a big deal.

Because profiting off your enemy is what...oh right.

>"Affording" phones on contracts.

Not defending him, but it really depends on your definition of what makes one "rich/wealthy".

I recently bought a new 128gb Pixel on a whim, and while I realize that a lot of people with much lower incomes than me could potentially purchase one as well, it is unlikely that they could just from a single paycheck's expendable income.

Still, it is retarded to suggest that iPhones are exclusively the purview of the wealthy.

I don't get it, you just proved his point.

Literally how is that projecting

Fucking tard

Is this true?

Sabotage

so for almost 1000 dollars after tax and shit you get 1 iphone every year?

This

Reddit for actual content, Sup Forums for shitposting

Apple probably doesn't charge them to the absolute fucking limits

this post proves my suspicion: reddit users constantly raid Sup Forums with shitty troll/bait threads

Major party retailer here, with some fun facts for you guys. First of all let me say how stupid people are, half the people who come in are afraid of ANY Samsung devices because of the stories.
What people don't know is the predicted and reported amount of Note 7 failures were comparable, and weren't much higher than the issues with the SE at release.
But after the first two incidents made it to Facebook, for some mystical reason, it was one of the first things that came up when you googled Samsung.

Internet "journalism" lives and breathes through popular media, and once it showed up there it started showing up on peoples facebook feeds, where they shared it and it was google headlines again, basically becoming a cyclical effect that reported and re-reported on the same incidents repeatedly.
Another fun fact, all Samsung did during the recall? Create software that prevents the battery from charging past 60%. If any of those recalled phones were reset or rolled back after being sent out again, the issue resurfaced, which is how "fixed" devices started having issues. Not saying Samsung handled it well, but what screwed them was the optics and the strange level of internet attention, mostly surrounding Google and it's affiliates.

So suddenly there's a huge customer bubble who don't trust Samsung, but still want android operating system.
Want to guess what phone I've been selling the most of in the last month?

>TLDR: Jews