What media player should one use in the current year?

What media player should one use in the current year?

mpc-hc plays everything for me on w10

does madvr work with 64 bit mpc-hc now?

It's been 2 years at least.

mpv

mpdn

On Linux I've been using mpv and it's really solid, don't know how well it works on Windows though

The same as it is on Linux, glad I made the switch from MPC

Anything but mvp and VLC really.

VLC

RealPlayer

its the only real player for real men being really manly.

mpv. Anything else is just shit.

this

MPC for Windows.
MPlayer for linux.
MPV for human beings that don't likes graphical interfaces.

Smplayer.

Uses mpv, bust has a nice GUI, like MPC-HC.

The one you posted.

Literally nothing wrong with Windows Media Player.

I have no idea why you would prefer a media player over another. Surely they are all the same,e xcept the GUI.

VLC is bloated as shit.

That's why we favor MPC-HC here.

On Windows you have the problem that OpenGL on Windows is shit because of Microsoft

MPC-HC+madVR+xySubFilter

I have no idea why you would prefer a programming language over another. Surely they are all the same, e xcept the syntax.

I have no idea why you would prefer an editor over another. Surely they are all the same,e xcept the GUI

I have no idea why you would prefer an OS over another. Surely they are all the same,e xcept the look.

I have no idea why you would prefer a distro over another. Surely they are all the same,e xcept the package manager.

I have no idea why you would prefer a browser over another. Surely they are all the same,e xcept the GUI.

I have no idea why you would prefer a display over another. Surely they are all the same,e xcept the size.

I have no idea why you would prefer a I have no idea over another. Surely they are all the same,e xcept the I have no idea.

>unironically recommending vlc

>using meme postprocessing instead of downloading proper quality releases.

Shh, let them live in denial while desperately trying to invent detail that isn't there and turning everything into watercolors instead