MONITORS

What monitor(s) does Sup Forums have?

Thinking of buying a new one but can't decide between IPS 60hz with possible input lag or a TN at 144hz but with obviously shitty color.

Why does this shit need to be so difficult?

PB278Q or MG278Q?

stops asking this
Pb278q
Don't fall for memes

>Shitty color
>10-bit color
>ONE POINT ONE BILLION COLORS
But I mean it's TN so obviously it has to be shit because Sup Forums told you so

PB278Q has pretty high input lag though and it's 60hz. Is the color really worth it?

I've had TN for 6-7 years. Never seen or touched an IPS, but I can imagine it'd look prettier.

I thought that was pG278q not the pB278q, get the TN one

Why because Sup Forums told you so?
Look at your phone, that's what IPS is, it's nothing revolutionary and not worth giving up 144hz

LG 34UM68

Good colors, cheapish. GTX1070+ required. I love the screen.

IPS anything > TN 144hz meme

Neither.
Get the Dell S2417DG.
24 or 27 inch, IPS, 1440p, 165 Hz, G-Sync, 1 ms response time, better customer service than Asus, etc.

PG278Q looks nice but it's stupid expensive.That would have been my first choice for sure.

Damn that looks pretty nice. Good price, best of both worlds. Do you game on it? How is the input lag?

I got mine refurbished for $500

>Ultra wide
Meme tier as fuck.

That sounds pretty nice though. Then again I've never touched a 144hz before either, which is why this is such a hard decision.

Is there something like this but 1600p?

I don't think the S2417DG is IPS.

if you play fast paced FPS games a lot, get the 144hz, you'll like it.

if you mainly watch movies, anime, web browsing, programming, with the occasional hour or two of gaming every few days, get the IPS, the colors are much better.

I have two 1440p IPS panels and wouldnt go back to TN unless I had also had IPS 2ndary panels.

I watch movies/anime on my TV anyways. I think I'll go with the 144hz.

Is 24inch too small for 1440p? I don't really like large monitors.

I have been thinking pretty hard about picking up an ultrawide

Any recommendations from experiences?

Get a TN unless of course you like looking at things in 60hz or you're planning on viewing your screen from some weird fucky angle or you really want muh ultra amazing colours, even tho the difference will be barely noticeable to you.