/guts/

>ctrl + f
>guts
>0 results

Post the internal components of your computer and what you are planning to change!

>Buy z270/170 board
>New case, haven't decided mid tower, matx, or itx yet
>Proper gpu AIO mount
>Maybe another 500gb ssd

I would like to upgrade to a bigger case and fit an EK Predator 360.

Why a bigger case? I really like how dense your parts look in that one. I would spray paint the fan casings on your cpu cooler red though, or just replace them with red fans.

no one cares about your poorfag build, stop posting it

Oh hey, you're back. Hope you had a good night. I'm sorry you dislike my computer. I'm looking forward to seeing some other people's and using them for inspiration though.

im someone else. you did a shitty job and should feel bad.

Just get an ITX case and people will quit bitching. ITX would let you justify having those parts

>not having a 12 core Xeon and a GTX 690 to keep you warm during the winter months

you did a shitty job too
>1050 watt PSU
>a single GPU and CPU and HD

And that ignores things like him missing PCI slot covers, or supporting a water block with a pill bottle

I legitimately enjoy how it makes people upset enough to post. No reason to waste money on a box when I have a box. None of my shit is limited by thermals. Gtx 1060 is stuck at 2150 because there are no voltage unlocked bios, don't have a z170 to oc the 6600k yet, no nvme, etc.

My 690 is dual GPU, I have 2 3.5" drives and 2 2.5" drives, three are just on the back, and I built this to replace my dual 2670 PC

The HX1050 was so I could have 2 EPS CPU connectors for the dual CPU build

Hello

This is easily my favorite machine posted in the last few months. The dual CPU set up is amazing and really unique and the 2 AIOs look great. If only I had a legitimate need for more than 4c/4t. You gotta fill up the rest of those ram slots for looks man.
What's the black stuff on top of your motherboard, and which CPUs are you using?
Looks like a very standard build that everyone buys but with a 1080. Which CPU are you using and what is it clocked at? I'd like a $100 AIO CPU cooler but I don't think skylake even really runs into thermal limits at the normal volts people use to OC. Still, I suppose an overkill cooler would be quieter.

>memory configured in dual channel mode rather than quad channel
>construction paper autistically laid over the motherboard
this picture is even more retarded

>The dual CPU set up is amazing
No its not, its a retard who couldnt even install the memory correctly and is full of shitty parts.

I like it.

it is a shitbox built by a retard who spent more time sleeving his power cables than he did to figure out why some memory slots are blue and others are white

I replaced it with a single Xeon build, not as fast in terms of raw performance but much more practical

The board was made to take 8 dual channel kits, and the paper looked great with the side panel closed, the board just looked all black

Post your build, faggot

>The board was made to take 8 dual channel kits
what CPUs does it have in it? how fucking old is it that a dual socket processor has only 2 memory channels.

>post your build
see and pic related

The PSU cables were $25 pre-sleeved and the board is 8x2 channels, stay mad

It does some shit where there are four banks of dual channel memory per CPU, the motherboard handled it. They were E5 2670s

I can't lie though, that's a pretty nice computer. What do you do with it?

>the motherboard handled it
the motherboard doesnt. the memory controller hasnt been in the northbridge for god knows how long

>E5 2670s
They have integrated memory controllers on the CPUs, and are quad channel. Thank you for proving you're a retard who couldnt even install memory correctly.

It runs ESXi right now and 40+ VMs. It was running Win10/2012 R2 with ESXi running in VMware Workstation before I figured out how to get Nvidia's drivers to run in a ESXi hosted VM. Pic related is what is out of frame.

R9 290
AX 860

I'll be buying an all new machine and turning this one into something else.

I'm running a 6700k at 4.6 ghz

Why not sell it? Probably worth almost $400. That's a new 1070