What's the programming language for the most intelligent people?

What's the programming language for the most intelligent people?

Prolog.
>too intelligent to set algorithms

functional object oriented x86 assembly

Assembly.

>functional object oriented x86 assembly
Is this a thing?

labview

Lisp

Scratch

tfw too intelligent for programming

The ones you make yourself

c

Holy C

Hands down, Python

Haskell or APL. Plebs please get out.

Go back to YouTube and watch Minecraft videos. Men are talking now.

autohotkey

Brainfuck.

++++++++++[>+++++++>++++++++++>+++>+.

Hello eeevee

C

JavaScript

Underrated post.
Holy C is certified by God himself.

obviously C++

Java

forth

Most intelligent? Probably something functional, like Lisp or something newer.

C? Ha. You people are *way* to impressed with yourselves for learning a tiny language and having a basic understanding of computation (e.g. resource management).

C++? LOL. It's a complete trainwreck that throws in everything but the kitchen sink, but refuses to ever put in a kitchen sink because Bjarn says you can just write a kitchen sink RAII object yourself.

Honestly, though, some of the most intelligent people I've known weren't programmers, and when they wanted to program they used things like Visual Basic. Every wannabe try-hard around here would scoff at that, but I've seen brilliant people create some really profound stuff using "dumb" (i.e. super productive) languages like VB. Or Python. Or, hell, Excel.

Most of Sup Forums doesn't even know what really intelligent people look like. They think doing well in a programming class makes you super smart, rather than just a slightly above-average intellect with sufficient free time (i.e. no social life) and focus (not totally ADD).

>Most intelligent? Probably something functional

Most retarded

The most intelligent way is to employ cheap Indian programmers and resell their work for profit.

Forth

Real intelligent people become half human half machine and PHYSICALLY program by injecting your electrons into a circuit board.

C[++]

malbolge

Make your own.
Fucking moron. Why even ask this question?
They're all pretty crap right now.

Brainfuck

C# - the intelligent choice