Thanks for fixing my laptop, user. How can I ever repay you?

>Thanks for fixing my laptop, user. How can I ever repay you?

The cat will do.

No problem Madam. It's my job.

Thanks for calling Geek Squad.

What a guy.

Watch a movie with me?

who are you and what are you doing in my room and what are you doing to my cat ?? I'm c..calling the cops !

Put the cat in the bag.

my hero

Only of it's anime.

>"Do not ever address me directly, you filthy peasant casual."
>*swing cape around and fly back home*

The webcam backdoor I installed is payment enough

40$ for base, plus 20 for overtime.

60 in cash or check please.

sauce on girl, more if you have any

money

>a girl in my college class is shooting the shit with us at lunch and mentions she has spyware on her laptop
>I am bored as shit and know how to fix it so tell her I can do it quck
>she gives me the laptop and I remove it but she still get a popup on startup
>give it back because fuck her if she thinks I will spend more than 5 mins on it for free
>later that day we are all in class and I finish up early and tell her I can fix the pop up
>passes me the laptop but since the first time I had the laptop she changed the desktop to a pic of her and her bf
>Fix it and never talk to her again
I was bored, I didnt want to fuck her, god damn women are self centered.

Just promise me you won't break it again.

she cutie pie. reminds me of sand snake. but i'll take the cat and maybe a quick lil kiss since cute

intense buttfucking, what else? now, bend over that couch.

Here you go, buddy.

Wow. Why are you so fucking angry, dude?

Let me pet that cat

No need, I did it
>for free

Ok, user! I'll try!

>I was bored, I didnt want to fuck her, god damn women are self centered.

Holy shit, you whiny cunt.

You realize that's one of the best things a woman can do, right? You realize that men are saddled with all the reliationship responsibilities, right? We have to find women, we have to approach them, we have to be entertaining, curious, funny, etc. All that, and they have ZERO responsibility to us.

The nicest thing a woman can do is give subtle signals that she's taken. It's not like she scoffed and said, "as if, neckbeard, I've got a boyfriend!" She just put out a subtle signal to make sure there was no misunderstanding.

It's also entirely plausible that she simple decided to put a picture on her desktop, with zero relevance to you. In which case you're just an angsty narcissist.

this is the same look girls give me when I smile at them.

thanks for the reminder, even in a picture taken in some off topic they make that same face..

It ain't gonna suck itself.

remove the gross shit on your lip

just gimme dat big wet pussay

KEK

>>passes me the laptop but since the first time I had the laptop she changed the desktop to a pic of her and her bf

AhahahahhahAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

give me your pussy

Money. Or fucking bake me something nice, I dunno.

can't give you what >she doesn't have

Oh yea, I am really offbase talking about women these days think anyone that is the least bit nice to them wants to fuck them. I am a normal guy who isnt a huge cunt so, yea, I might do shit for people without thinking about getting shit for it.

I mean how would it be if guys acted the same way. Help some guy change a tire and he tells you he isnt gay before saying thank you because he thinks you are after his asshole.

This. A million times this.

It looks good on her.

she dresses like a middle schooler

She's clearly a lesbian. All women in my life are lesbians, every time I ask a woman out she says she is a lesbian.

Wanna watch a movie together?

That'll be fifty (50) dollars USD, which is much cheaper than going anywhere to have a 'professional' fix it.

>Not installing spyware on her laptop

LET ME HIT THAT PUSSI NOW

Can confirm she's straight and not gay .

You can repay me by helping you by ditching that fucking ayymd and get a Titan X, the best card of the market. Seriously, why do you keep using this bullcrap with no driver when you could get 4K 3D 420 fps gaming with blast processing and non-deterministic r4-parallax? What are you? Poor? Can't afford quality?

God her eyeliner is atrocious

>herpes piercing

into_the_trash_it_goes.std

Hello /fa/g.

let me touch your pussy. What's it's name? is it male or female?

Install gentoo and you won't have to call me again.

>mfw this is how i banged a girl in college

>girl

>this will EVER happen
Fixing computers is and will always be a nerdy thing, there is no way to make it look cool or atractive.
Fixing a computer is pure submision and we will always be on a lower level for that, if you just plain fix it explaining the cause and actually caring you will look like a weirdo/nerd, if you put no effort on it becausw is an easy task that requires no full focus you will be seen as a tryhard, whatever you ask for payment is always to much money, if you dont ask for payment because it was an easy job and did chose to do it as a favor you will be seen as a beta trying to get sex.

And the list goes on with every aspect of fixing a computer, we have a very useful yet ridiculized skill.

>she changed her wallpaper on her laptop
>she wasn't even expecting you to offer to fix it later
>REEE FUCKING WOMEN

Weapons-grade autism. You're a massive fucking retard.

>her

>her

go fuck yourself

Samefag

>can't count

>girl

>accepting personal checks as payment
enjoy never getting paid.

>him

Ya'll niggas is gay. This is a trap.

That metal in her bottom lip is just stupid

enjoy having down syndrome

enjoy being autistic

is she a spic or a curry negress?

>she

pull down her shorts and expose her bare ass, then burry my face between her cheeks like a squirrel hiding an acorn.

then
BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

She's Mexican, amigo.

>that'll be 60 bucks then

disgusting, here is a real mexican

go back to Sup Forums mexiputo subhuman ;^)

$60 plus tip

What are you gay or something?
Just look at the picture or ignore it.