Reminder that the macbook has an oled touch screen display, 3.5mm port and usb type c 3.1 ports...

Reminder that the macbook has an oled touch screen display, 3.5mm port and usb type c 3.1 ports, while the latest and greatest iPhone 7 is still using an LCD display, usb 2.0 lightning port, and no 3.5mm port at all.

Reminder that apple doesn't even know what the fuck it's doing anymore.

The iPhone 7 was made to take all the heat from their controversial decisions.

The iPhone 8 is coming next year and will have OLED/TypeC, but people will no longer be talking about the lack of headphone jack.

There is not enough machines in the world that could supply Apple enough OLED screens to meet the demands of a new iPhone.

And the iPhone having lightning is understandable because you are pretty much only going to use it for charging.

UBS C on laptops is the right thing because it IS the future.

>All this damage control

Apple defence force, assemble!

Lel wut

Why are you mad? Becuase im not hating apple like you?

Its just an argument, if you disagree just tell me why

you cant have logical arguments with these people, dont try

This is just like saying

"I know the S7 flopped..... BUT THE S8 WILL BE THE BEST THING EVER. NEXT YEAR WE WILL HAVE THIS AND THST AND BLAH BLAH BLAH"

You don't actually believe this, do you?

You just can't reason with Apple fans.

>has an oled touch screen display
It's more or less an emoji picker where the function keys should be. When you word it that way, it sounds like you're talking about the main display. Every other manufacturer has touch screen laptops, but not Apple. iFags will have to settle for a cuck bar.

There are proprietary ports like MagSafe or HDMI that are actually useful and quite nice. Lightning is neither, and is probably the shittiest connector I've seen since FireWire or Aussie wall sockets.

>in before, asshurt Australians defend their terrible wall plugs

Better than American wall socket 2bh.

Apple's product development teams aren't allowed to communicate with each other about product development so it's no surprise.

Is it to reduce risk of leaks?

Yes. Since Apple is a fashion company that's all about flash and dazzle to sell crap with no substance. Functionality is an afterthought, if it's even taken into consideration at all.

MACfag here - I agree, its all gone fucking wrong.

Tim cook and co need to sudoku themselves.

Frankly I cant justify upgrading when this is the best they can offer.

Kek

literally nothing wrong with aussie wall sockets

Again with the OLED meme, OLED displays aren't necessarily better, in fact most of the time they only surpass LCD in contrast and blacks.
OLEDs are still total shit for colour accuracy, the display on the iPhone 7 on the other hand is the best mobile display ever made.

Nobody gives a fuck about fucking Apple. I have a Chromebook and chinkphone that cost about £350 total and there's almost nothing the Mac and iPhone can do that I can't. Apple consumers are ignorant retards.

>HDMI
>proprietary

What the fuck?

>asshurt Australians defend their terrible wall plugs

Okay, now I know you're retarded.

except for the declining sales numbers, that will help suppliers meet demand

They still sold 45 million iPhones last quarter, and that only had a week of iPhone 7 sales.

Fuck off green bubble faggot. Nobody likes you

>Reminder that apple doesn't even know what the fuck it's doing anymore.
Reminder that literally every OEM manufacturer is still following Apple's lead for the most part, meaning that laptops are posed to get even shittier until they wake up and realize that they have to actually work now.

At least they make good use of USB c

>apple doesn't even know what the fuck it's doing anymore.
As a rule, you can take your reminder and shove it up your candy ass...

But I yeah, I think Apple is back to the days of Scully...