NINTENDO SWITCH TECHNOLOGY

Saw it today, some of the Foxconn leaks are real based on what I saw, and some of them were already confirmed on the patent leaks last week.

There's two types of Switch. There's also an additional addon (EGPU???)you need to pay for, it looks like a mini pc, smaller than the Wii. When you add the addon onto the system, it will achieve true 4k gaming, and Switch will pump 8 teraflops in total. The addon system also has the latest Nvidia Pascal architecture.

There's also a sensor that will make your TV have touchscreen capabilities.You can also control games using hand gestures, like a more advanced version of wiimotes, and an advanced vibration force feedback, the controllers have different force vibrations, and you can also feel the textures in-game, like rocks, wood, and plants etc. These futuristic capabilities will advance console gaming and virtual reality.

If they do nothing, this thing will kill Xbox and Sony. I think that's why Microsoft keep releasing their paid trolls this past weekend, they know what's up, you can easily spot them, spamming the same cancerous statements and spreading false rumors on the internet. Tell Microsoft to hire more intelligent trolls next time. Again, "Xbox Scorpio is in danger

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=seekKHEOdqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who fucking cares.

Take your retarded gamer drama bullshit back to

The display is Oled confirmed

> a sensor that will make your TV have touchscreen

The carnage from the introduction of Wiimotes was just the beginning.

This is a day one buy for me

If you are excited for motherfucking nintendo, you arent old enough to legally use this site. Fuck off.

Why so serious, fampai?

edgy

>a sensor that will make your TV have touchscreen capabilities

The WiiU GamePad has a button you can use to set the pad up as an IR based TV remote control. I think he's talking about something like that.

No, a touch screen.

>There's also a sensor that will make your TV have touchscreen capabilities

Surprising, but certainly possible with modern image processing tech.

A modicum of intelligent thought confirms that it's hardly an impossible device.

A camera sensor with an initial calibration sequence, and you can map hand position/size to screen position.

I would trust a group of 2nd-year Engineering students to demonstrate proof-of-concept. I'm sure Nintendo can refine it to be fast enough for entertainment use.

You're talking about the people who invented the Wiimote subsequently copied by everyone.

Here's the tech in action youtube.com/watch?v=seekKHEOdqo

iposteditagainlol.jpg

>tap on my sweet new touchscreen tv to select a movie
>tap, tap, swipe, swipe
>queued up and ready to go
>tv covered in fingerprints
>honey, get the cleaning solution

What's the game lineup?

No. It's not happening.

this piece of shit will put them out of business

Skyrim

>bunch of pieces that will break like your ds lite hinges

>feel textures
>additional gpu
>touch screen sensor on a TV

Nigga it's nintendo
You're literally expecting the world from the people who said "let's put workstation tier GPUs in our console" and then said for 20 years "well if we put mario,zelda, and pokemon in like a bunch of games we'll be fine" and have sold really nothing but nostalgia and gimmicks

I'm hyper skeptical about it,

These things exist. Hitachi makes some called StarBoard.

Yeah that's some nice rumors.

The facts are switch is going to be a weak ass Nvidia tablet.

>Gimped Tegra X1 processor
>LESS THAN HALF PERFORMANCE in handheld mode.
>Nintendo NOT. LEARNING. FROM. THEIR. MISTAKES with the Wii U and keep releasing underpowered GARBAGE that 3rd parties want nothing to do with
It's dead on arrival. Good luck, Nintendo.

Until any of those are confirmed it's just baseless rumors about a video game console that belongs to Sup Forums.

Come back on January 12th if you want to talk about the technology behind it.

>believing a single word of this
Where's the curry nigger article you go this nonsense from?

Also is anyone else surprised nintendo didn't name this thing the "new wiiu?
It's like they know nothing about naming consistency.

yeah nah

Never had the hinge on my old ds lite break. the little one on the right side of the regular phat ds though, all of my rage when that fucker snapped

My dad works at nintendo and he says they're skipping vr headsets and jumping straight into neural interface.

I have an appointment next wek to get my neural jack installed so i can play this bad boy.

honestly looks like the kinda thing that will go stale fast

Fuck so many gimmicks I'll puke

This thing is Virtual Boy 2.0

Zero third party support and halfass first party support, which means a dead console in a year or less.

and take your weeb ass back to Sup Forums where you belong.
Hows it feel knowing we want Sup Forums here more than you?

>says the tripfag

I'll probably never use the tablet to actually play games unless I can hack it and throw emulators on it. I'd keep it docked and use the Switch Pro Controller (which looks fucking great, tired of the fucking nonsense, WiiU Pro Controller was complete ass).

I'd probably use it as a general use tablet though, for internet browsing and so forth.