Julian Assange's Deadman Switch

Hello cousins. I'm from Sup Forums and have come here to tell you about the insurance info wikileaks put ourt in the event that it is compromised and to be used as leverage to keep Assange alive. These files can potentially change the world I doubt Sup Forums is pro enough to uncover these game changing files though.

Some say it's hidden in the blockchain but I don't know dick about computers.

>the thread

I retrieved some files from the blockchain. There's a script called jean.py, you can use it. Download Python 2.7 and some modules (pycurl at least), then open console and type:
cd /path/to/script
./jean.py [hash] > output.file

Should work on any platform, but Linux is recommended for such serious business.

Bump

Who fucking cares.

Fuck Assange. Rapist piece of shit. Both Snowden and him will get what's coming to them very soon.

FUCKING GAS THOSE SNOW NIGGER KIKES

Fuck Drumpf

shills pls go, this board is for Sup Forumsentleman only

Literally CIA nigger tier posts

Bump for the good guys

go to bed terry

This. he RAPED AN INNOCENT GIRL
I dont know how people can think any good of him.

>Some say it's hidden in the blockchain but I don't know dick about computers.
>Some say
>no 100% certainty

So want to search for something, but don't know where to look for or even what to look for?
Good luck

hey op

hate to tell you but posting this here won't help in US night time

try again at day when Cia isn't working

Dude he's either in a CIA blacksite right now or the embassy really did just cut off his internet for the foreseeable future.
Also the btc blockchain just seems like a stupid ass way of implementing a dead-mans switch.

I'm honestly confused over how many shitty replies are in this thread. The anons I knew in days past would have jumped all over this sort of thing.

Sup Forums has went to shit

Maybe because you're a fucking retarded faggot

OMG Julian posts Deadman link for the 20th time

Even though I know jack shit about computers and all I know is that some guy said it was his Deadman switch even though it wasn't and I'm a huge fucking dumb newfag le Trump kek xD

Sup Forums is made up of underage redditors now

>implying it's not a ruse to get him out of the embassy

Fuck off Donald

>he thinks a condom breaking during sex constitutes rape
top heh, did that thing with my brain

>Not realising this was a cheap ploy to get him extradited to the US or Britain

thank you for correcting the record

What gives? I spend 4 months working on finals and when I return g is loaded with text speaking idiots and any thread with potential is spammed to death with mindless chaff.

I'm not trying to claim that g was ever good but this is an all time low.

You are right brother. These traitors will get it.

>not realising these posts are bait

its the holidays and the kids have nothing better to do

post this thread again in 2 weeks, and note the difference, screenshot this thread

>Sup Forums won't validate my blatant conspiracy-fuelled agenda posting a bloo bloo Sup Forums sux

Leave then. If Sup Forums is calling you paranoid you know you're fucked in the head.

Go away, CIA nigger