What are you getting yourself for Christmas, Sup Forums?

What are you getting yourself for Christmas, Sup Forums?

I'm cashing in on my employee rewards program, probably getting one of these.

good and drunk

Gopro hero 5 session. Got one on sale today for $368 aud at the good guys. Already played with it a bit and it seems pretty fun.

A DJ A1PRO

Is it any good?

a poster of marx, i fucking hate this consumerism worshipping piece of shit holiday

Do you mean the a1 pro from philips? It has good sound but the comfort is fucking shit getting a 770 pro soon

Raspberry Pi 3. Want to make some kind of webserver/email server though I've got no idea exactly what yet.

Ya, my bro got one of 'em for me.

These are my first decent headphones, so i dont really know what to expect.

>DJ A1PRO
Great for the road: Nice and sturdy, with awesome sound isolation. Mid and treble lag a little, so they won't probably won't replace your studio set.

You know you can adjust the earpads by rotating them like a camera lens, right?

Last year I got one of these. I've used it a handful of times, but honestly I just like the way it looks in the light.

>realise the degeneracy of capitalism
>fall for the next tier of degeneracy
You've got a way to go, friend.

>Great for the road: Nice and sturdy, with awesome sound isolation. Mid and treble lag a little, so they won't probably won't replace your studio set.

Would you say they are worse or better than the Sennheiser 202? i actually got to choose, and the A1PRO seemed better for me.
But i dont know shit about headphones so...

I just upgraded my graphics card from a radeon 6950 to a R9 Nano

My ears are probaly too big or i can't stand on ear headphones. Anyways i got them for free so i'll buy new ones

Nothing because Im in 40k debt with a minimum wage job I hate

Should I end it?

Plz say yes

The best headphone in that screenshot is the SONY h.ear Wireless NC BT.

2nd is the H7.

Urbanite and Momentums are meme headphones.

A Fitbit Blaze, I'm fat and need to lose weight.

What makes the sony better than the H7?

fpbp

This. I work retail and I somehow managed to score both boxing day and the day after off. May as well take advantage.
Oh, and also probably a GTX 1070, since I'm most likely getting a bunch of gift cards to a local computer parts place.

PS4 Pro and new TV
plan on playing with webkit sploits and developing software and finding vulns for the platform (it runs FreeBSD 9.0)

tfw fell for the expensive headphone meme
tfw they sound the same as my 10€ Panasonic rjhe k120

A new pair of runners.

Sucks being an unemployed poorfag

probably just some fans for my case
eventually a 1060 but i'm still on the fence about upgrading

>wanting to make 1 thing in your life to end you

you're a weak character user

you know that a motion tracking device isn't gonna change the way you live right?

Oh man that victorinox is really fucking nice

>not even targeting the electrostatic headphones

probably a mi5

>What are you getting yourself for Christmas
Nothing. I have a student loan to pay.

But I did get my dad some maple syrup from Trader Joes. Lightyears ahead of the shit he buys at the local Kroger store.

>Want to make some kind of webserver/email server though I've got no idea exactly what yet.
You're better off getting a VPS.

>because Im in 40k debt
What major?

Big fucking deal. I'm 90K in the hole and work at walmart. At this rate I won't be debt free for another three decades, but I still save enough of a budget to live my life.

Ordered some HD 600's and a 4 TB HGST last night, and will probably order a Fulla 2 sometime this week as well.

Status Audio CB-1s, weren't exactly meant as a Christmas present for myself, but it took them like a month to ship em.

You work for Sennheiser?

Im getting a huawei p9. Good or bad choice?

Good shit user.

I bought HD600s but still didn't get an amp. I'm gonna get the Fulla v2 as well later on. Actually good I waited to get an amp now.