>been using galaxy S5 for more three years
>decide to go shop for new phone
>non-removable battery every where

When did this shit start?

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.com/fr/retail/fieldtrip/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

around s6 my man.

everyone copies apple to their worst behaviors.

there's that chinese phone that still has removable covers.
yes I forgot the name of it completely

Note 4 last good samsung phone

>been using xperia l for more three years
>decide to go shop for new phone
>smallest non-shit phones are 4.6"

When will this hueg phoens fad die?

lg is the only company still making removable battery

This.

>the only company with removable battery is also the bootloop company

get a V10 and a spare battery. I've been rocking mine for over a year now with no problems.

very true.

>buy a phone with a replaceable battery
>2 years pass
>battery is dying but the phone is still fine
>buy a new one for $15
>phone continues to work perfectly

>why aren't the goyim buying (((new phones)))
>oy vey I know, let's make the phone completely broken after 2 years with non-replaceable batteries! we will tell the goyim this is to make the phone thinner

see

I have a v10 and the battery life is fucking miserable. Takes me at least 2 batteries to last the day. If I want to go out after work I need to bring my 3rd as well.
Plus, I have a gut feeling that the boot loop is coming.

It started with the "water resistant" meme. Whats the point of getting your tech wet? Touch screens don't work in the rain or under water. Just take care of your shit.

Non removable means you can't take the battery out without tools. You can still replace the battery for most phones.

The kind of people that would hold on to their phone for more than a year aren't who Samsung, Apple, and now even Google market to.

Normies won't bother with that.

I hear a lot about that bootloop shit with LG phones, but this is my fourth lg and my parents have a Leon and a G5. We have never had any problems other than the battery problems.

It's not a fad. You're just a manlet

Have a v20. Never had any issues.

You will in a few months. First reports of lg v20 bootloops are coming in.

Still using my GS4 after 3 years, I'm in the same boat as you. The choices today are pretty shit.

It's harder to get batteries for it though if its not an iphone. Like nexus 5 batteries. For phones like note 1 or s2 there are still aftermarket batteries available everywhere on the net

No manlet here. Just an ordinary person who already has a fucking tablet and therefore has zero need for a big phone. I want a phone I can put to my ear without feeling like I'm talking to a wooden table.

I refuse to get onto this stupid bandwagon. I don't want a tall, wide & thin phone, I want a small, narrow & bit thicker phone that sits perfectly in my hand. My old Xperia L is perfect with its arched back, though I like Xperia M better (even its 4.0" display), but I don't want to buy a 3 years old used phone, so I'll hold onto my equally old L and hope someone will someday make a 4" phone with 2016/2017 specs again.

ISPs made phones shit because manufacturers can't make them any way except for the way they want or else they will just refuse selling them. android is worse than it was in 2010 for this reason.

>microsd card
>dual sim
>non removable battery
>usb otg
>every software feature you want like wifi tethering

all gone. your only choice is to get chinese phones. chinese market is exploding because nobody wants to deal with this bullshit anymore. you literally can't get a proper android phone anywhere in the usa through any retail store. get a better one overseas for a quarter of the price

The manlet meme is even more retarded when you realize most phone users are women and children.

>Lumia 950 literally perfect hardware features
>but windows phone

>get a better lumia phone for a quarter of the price

>Snapdragon 808
>perfect hardware
kys

>no apps other than quran/prayer apps
>no decent hardware

What's this about windows phones? get a better ANDROID for a quarter of the price.

Oukitel, Xiaomi, asus, lenovo, huawei have $150 that destroy any retail $800 "flagship" neutered phone

There is literally nothing wrong with the S5 why are you looking for a new phone?

Got a g5 with no issues

You can get a comfy Lumia 640 for 50$ or less

It took a year for my v10 to loop. It'll happen, it's just a question of when.

Didn't even fuck with it (bone stock), just started looping while I was driving.

It will happen eventually.

Have you tried phones in a store?Some phones are easier to hold despite having a larger screen.

Just out of curiosity, what is stock like for LG? No matter what brand I've had over the years, powerful or not, flagship or not, I've always rooted and installed something based off aosp

>Lumias
>Not decent hardware
What a stupid meme

>tfw ur wife is gettin roasted n u get called out on bein a rapist on tv

>apple.com/fr/retail/fieldtrip/
Had a G4, had to bake it to fix it.
cucked a guy to exchange me his M9 for my g4

Now got shit camera but no bootloop.

bruh, the lumias do have shit hardware. windows can run the start screen pretty well on a snapdragon 400 or 212, but if it had apps to run, it'd be a choppy disaster.

and before you mention the 950,it's pretty much universally agreed that the 808 and 810 chips were trash.

>if it had apps to run, it'd be a choppy disaster.
Windows 10 mobile's fault. Windows 8.1 run perfect.

It's ok, no worse than any other. Installing nova launcher fixes most of my gripes with lg stock launcher.

LG would be king of Android phones (among Sup Forums anyway) if they fixed their bootloop issues. Sucks...

I'm aware that the design is very importany when it comes to hand comfort. I actually bought Xperia Z1c, which is nearly the same dimensions-wise, yet I hated it almost immediately because its back is just plain flat whereas my old Xperia L has arched back, which makes it a pleasure to hold. I loved Xperia M (same specs as L, just smaller) for the very same reason.

If Sony made an updated version of the M or L with the same body I'd be all over it. Sadly that's never gonna happen.

LG G5, M8
same QUALCOMM chip as the S7

>when bill doesn't get blow jobs from hillary

My nigger. I loved my S5. I had it since it came out up until about three months ago. I fell for the RN3P meme and it's a bretty decent replacement bar the non replaceable battery, at least it's 4000mah.

I really struggled finding a worthy replacement though, S5 seemed to be a sweet spot for a lot of things. Water resistant, microsd, good screen, good soc, decent camera.

g3 never had any issues, but iirc they started with the g4 anyway

now on a v20 with no issues but it's new so I wouldn't expect any

>Lumia 640
>50$ or less
que?

how often do you remove your gs5's battery or remove the sd card? like really

I had to send mine in today :(
Having a new one by tomorrow thank heavens

probably never, thats your own problem if you can't keep up with the times friend.

you're a retard if you think 4.6' is big by any means. get the xperia xz compact and stop being a little bitch.

G3 does have it but it's rare. The v20 only has one confirmed case so far.

Is the S5 worth buying at this point?

It seems like a good set of specs for my normie-ass use case and, after issues with a Blu phone I had, non-removable batteries are unacceptable.

(No Note 4. Don't bother mentioning it.)

I for one enjoy my the larger screens, I'm not a faggot that wears skinny jeans so they easily fit in my pockets

lumia 640 XL here, games run very nicely for such a shitty SoC(asphalt 8, blitz brigade and modern combat warfare 5), never had any android phone with decent hardware though.

also for 130€ (100€ now) this phone has a very decent 5.7' clearback screen, pretty nice 13MP camera, surprisingly good rear speaker, solid build quality. it definitely punches above its weight in the hardware department, compared to the huaweis, zte's and samsungs of this kind. (desu i only bought it because i was on an extreme budget tho, windows 10 is nice and all but it objectively has no advantages over android beyond being better optimized for low-end hardware)

>DAT photo
What phone?

as I said, Lumia 640 XL. this one too.

Not that guy but I have Lumia 640 (worse camera than the XL and smaller screen, but otherwise the same). An example of Lumia 640 camera, without any fiddling with the setting or anything.

that looks fucking amazing for an ultra low-tier phone

wtf I love Lumia now.

I had to return my G5 because of this. LG never again.

axon 7

is this taken in socal?

I got the bootloop on my v10. Luckily it was under warranty so lg repaired it rather than get a refurbished replacement

>buying big brand phones
>not just buying cheap disposable chinese shit

>new lg has sim and microsd in same compartment as battery

>buy a phone with a replaceable battery
>2 years pass
>battery is dying but the phone is still fine
>search for replacement online
>only find chink knockoffs
>find out that the manufacturer stopped making replacement batteries six months after the phone was released
FTFY

And it still bootloops

nah kunt i got that botnet spyware default android os

those disgusting brands that have absolutely no vision, no ambition and no other goal regarding technology beyond making money should all get shot desu. oukitel, oppo and the like.

>when someone tells you they care about battery life so they buy a non-removable one

Stuck in the ghetto where they belong.

... After two years when your battery is shit and you want to replace it?

I worked a job where I used my phone to listen to music. It was a labor job where I was outside moving shit a lot. My phone has fallen in so many puddles that I can't count, but I just pick it right back up and slap it in my belt clip.

I love this water resistance "meme"

Samsung j7 has a rem battery and sd slot, u guys totally missed that.