Has the "gamer aesthetic" meme gone too far?

Has the "gamer aesthetic" meme gone too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3962#ov
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

It went too far years ago

Now fuck off back to Sup Forums

No one is making you buy it

But the karambit makes my game go faster.

Some did it right 15 years ago and still get it right.

But guys

haha hey guys I got a clip on my mobo

IT has loeked and loded heatpipe design

lol that's really tame compared to the stuff from the mid 2000s.

Yeah? Why I've got a whole gun. It was actually used by Navy Ranger Army SEAL spec ops.

FYI this is taken from the official GYGABYTE website.

gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3962#ov

My heatsink bullets > your heatsink bullets

Modeled after the common firearms issued to soldiers deployed to a warzone including pistol, rifle and ammo clip, the Locked and Loaded heatpipe design utilizes a unique fluting technology similar to a rifle barrel fluting, which allows for maximum heat dispersion.

It's a magazine you fucking twat waffle. Kill yourself

msi fueled it into the extreme.

It hasn't gone far enough. Once it hits the retro phase Is when it has gone too far. Because at that point it will have made a full loop

this

wish they would sell mobos and shit with green pcbs

has the "creepy incel aesthetic" gone too far?

>baka! look what you made me do

>tfw i didn't buy a plain black case
>tfw i have a giant window on the side
>tfw i have a single blue led on a single case fan for some reason
>tfw i have blue plastic in the front

Whay does it do

Gaming motherboards always sadden me

>tfw video card has multiple ultrabright LEDs that remain on when computer is off, flooding entire bedroom with light

>tfw px has a soldered mic that makes revving noises on boot and driving noises while using the computer

Needs more RGB lights

>Want to buy G-SYNC monitor
>Asus is charging 700 britbux
>Acer monitor has "Predator" on the front
Seriously Acer, I don't need to be reminded of my lolicon ways on a daily basis.

>tfw you have an optiplex 380
feels good

It's gone far enough it's probably turning off occasional gamers who just want high performance hardware.

I wouldn't mind a monitor with a fast high quality panel, whateversync and so on but if you don't want an ugly piece of juvenile plastic shit you suddenly have very few to choose from.

absolute kek

the "minimalist" "aesthetic" is ever worse

>Admitting you use an ATX X79 mobo with 4 DIMM slots
kek
Still not reaching Alienware levels though

>ATX X79 mobo with 4 DIMM slots
This a meme I'm missing?

nvm

ATX X79 boards should come with 8. Only cucked ones come with 4

true, its even worse cus all the reddit memers and every fucking techtuber ever fell for ''le soulless black and white meme''

those fake grenades and bullets and guns are retarded but nothing beats an elegant case with a bigass window with some nice parts and lightning

haters gonna hate

>inb4 shitty gpu
yes i know its old

9/10

Bretty nice

Looks alright but fix your fucking memecables dude what's even the point of having gamurcables if you dont comb them right

Case is alright but LED lighting is the fedora of PC builds

What use is a nice windowed case if you cant fucking see inside?
i admit my lightning does need some improvements but i'm lazy and dont have much time

>What use is a nice windowed case if you cant fucking see inside?
windowed cases are just as fedora tier as LEDs

that actually looks nice, would buy if i was a /k/fag

Literally why I bought the AOC.
ASUS has utter shit QC and Asus took the gayming design to such extreme levels that no one over 16 y/o could possibly ever consider buying one.
Also right after I decided, the AOC went on sale for $520, so...

*Acer

/k/ here, please don't procreate.

no fun allowed

When I was a teen/early 20s I went for the lighted ricer look. Now I go for cases that blend in with the room furniture.

I tried to be tasteful about my ricing.

I built a full watercooled rig inside a Corsair C70 case. The black version of the C70 is pretty straightforward and doesn't give off too much "gamer" aesthetic.

I replaced the side window which is lightly tinted and has mounting spots for two fans, with a dark tinted solid window.

The only lighting I intentionally installed inside my case is a single RGB LED in my reservoir that I'm getting set up to shift blue-red with my temperatures. My EVGA card also lights its waterblock up with white LEDs, but I think once I have the right drivers installed I'll be able to shut them off.

The dark tinted window hides pretty much everything besides the actively lit components. Turned out ok.