What is the best way to pirate windows ? fellow Sup Forums dawgs

what is the best way to pirate windows ? fellow Sup Forums dawgs

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

By buying it

By downloading it and installing it

any place where you recommend doint it ?

in our country people sell dvds of pirated software games and windows too, one dvd cost like 50-80 cents with content here i just buy that whenever i lose my previous dvd some shops even sell some distros of linux and you don't even have to download just put the disc and voila.

How is life in Bhutan?

its Pakistan but still thanks for asking, and its really fun, people are generally poor here that's why most of us do a lot of research before doing something stupid that's why 1 out of 10 individuals own video game consoles and no one updates ios here beyond a certain point.
sometime i just can't understand the rant behind some problems here like wtf people can't be this stupid. and hardly hardly there are people with similar mentality here. and that's why its kinda fun too.

The last part made me sad. Like, I bet you at least chat with like minded people, right?

no i am still a faggot though

Install gentoo, faggot

first you got to learn to talk like a pirate, then get some pirate clothes and an eye patch, then go to Redmond Washington, and charge through the front doors of the offices of Microsoft and say: "Yarrr!!! gimmie all your Booty"

I am from a nearby country (NOT India) and I brought a DVD of windows 7 just a month ago. Hell I wouldn't be even able to download 4 gig of that iso from my shitty internet. On top of that the DVD has a nice daz loader. No need to spend hours searching for legit loader or make an account etc. The only advantage of being a third world fag lol.

Sup Forums only helps those who have manged to install gentoo at least once on their own.

>advantage
>third world fag

wut

Install win 7
Unlock with that unlocker
Upgrade it to win 10 with that upgrade for retards or so
You own now a legal win 10 licence

>Upgrade it to win 10 with that upgrade for retards or so

They discontinued it

TPB of course

which regions do most Shiits come from?

You mean Shiite?

yes Shiites

Thanks mate

NP

If you can't find Win10, just get 8.1 and do all the bs updates

1. go to the streets and carry a computer
2. put the computer on the brick and shit
3. get the latest win7 iso from thepiratebay (from Gen2)
4. get Windows Loader by Daz also from thepiratebay (this time from murphy78)
5. install windows
6. apply Daz Loader

MS site u dumbfuck

that one site that has all the win7 .iso links

microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade
user didn't mean your kind of retarded