What can you even do on Linux aside from ricing your desktop and pretending that you're a programmer?

What can you even do on Linux aside from ricing your desktop and pretending that you're a programmer?

work

what can you even do on a computer besides shuffle electrons into different arrangements

masturbate to big 2D animated titties

Calculate the mass of ur mum withut os shitting itself.

Play videoga... wait. Nevermind.

what do you do on Windows besides play games like a grown up toddler?

>be linux
>go to xvideos
>click on video
>press play
>instead of playing the video it DOWNLOADS IT
chekmate wincucks

stop pretending and actually do some programming, software development, web development, etc. without the OS shitting itself

We have to use Ubuntu on the desktops at my job and it is much easier to get shit done without the OS restarting, installing updates, opening random programs, running random subsystems, or crashing every five minutes

post on Sup Forums and tell micro$hit plebs and mactoddlers that you are superior

That's pretty much it lmao, I just deleted my arch partition yesterday. Ricing isn't fun anymore after the first few years.

Enjoy your .html

>play games like a grown up toddler?
Aw shit these grapes so sour

besides having more proprietary botnetware specifically written for them there's nothing windows or osx do better

this

Oh yeah? W-w-well it's not like I wanted to play games anyway!! b-b-baka

They empty my bank balance more effectively. Especially Apple.

>mfw his OS doesn't spend all his money

Post on Sup Forums, and watch youtube videos.

All while being VERY comfortable

it's not even relevant though
all good games are available on linux
if your favourite game is not playable on linux, don't worry, that just means it's not good

What can you even do on Windows aside from playing video games and pretending that you aren't being spied on?

>he thinks I dont know what file extentions are
>he thinks i dont know the difference between .html and .mp4
>implying an html file would be >100 MiB anyways
Ahahahahhaha silly winkuk! Have you forgotton already? I use linux! The greatest OS known to man! Muahahahhahaha

Pretty sure this guy is trolling for responses

That does look comfy

>implying I want to play pig disgusting normie games for normies

fuck off retarded namefag passjew

>he doesn't know that Sup Forums is one elaborate troll attempt to meme people into using inferior hardware and software for our own amusement

OS wars are stupid. I am a fucking weeb regardless of Windows/Linux.

heat and push air around.

Linux is great as a VM on your main OS. I have a Linux VM which I use to go on tor (whonix). I also have another Linux VM for testing shell scripts.

Linux is also great for servers. Servers are only made for specific things, which Linux is great for because you can strip down the OS to the bare essentials for maximum optimization. I manage 4 websites on separate Linux servers with custom shell scripts and logging.

I use Windows 10 as my desktop OS.

>he doesnt know that its much deeper than that.
>That people actually believe these inferior hardware and software is actually superior and in their full delusion, make their shilling actually believable which makes even more people use inferior hardware and software all for the amusment of the elite trolls that started it all.
Silly human

deep

I like this wallpaper

B-but I am a programmer

Cawabooty is not on Linux, therefore not all good games are on Linux.

I can make the selected folders

Haha, okay buddy. Should I be the manager again, or should I be an intern this time?

Try to solve Ryemann hypothesis.

thank you brother

linux doesn't have a desktop, pleb

Watch anime.