Linus Shilling is at an All-Time Low

Does he really have to partner up with a shit-tier company like Tesoro? Even Razer is a better company to shill for then chink shit like Tesoro.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s2W0Lsf7hec
cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/1037900-jobs-deficit-us-created-16x-many-jobs-mexico-mexico-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's shilled rubber dome keyboards before. you can communicate what products you like and dislike by skipping or watching the ad segment when it occurs

I usually skip his ads (which makes you watch only maybe 2/3rd of the video), but I lol'ed at how bad the shilling is when I saw Tesoro.

Also, what rubber dome keyboard are you talking about? Razer Ornata (mecha-membrane/mem-chanical/mechanical-feeling/mechanical-feel) keyboard?

I think it was either Roccat or Logitech

I like tesoro.
What's wrong with them?

Better than shilling cherry memex dirt switches

dirt as in "cherry a shit" or just the MX Browns?

Who is Tesoro and what is wrong with them other than being a shitter "gaming" company? I saw that they have a rip off DX Racer chair, but if it's cheaper than I don't care.

Because Linus usually shills for expensive brands that bring a minimum guarantee of quality, but this time he's shilling for a brand that belongs in /csg/ which isn't even worth shilling for.

Isn't this guy ordered his wife on alibaba?

taobao I think it was

No, he got cucked by NCIX Esther so he married her ugly sister instead.

Because Razer™ mechanical switches and Steelseries™ QS1 switches are far superior to Cherry MX and definitely not chink shit

Tesoro is an American company.

It was the razer, and he agreed it was too close to mech keyboard prices to be "a hit"

>"Why cant i just get well alot of produced content regularly without the content creators having to fund their operations? Thats fascism and im a retard."
Fund their patreon or stfu.

Why do you people watch this guy like a hawk?

He has the best produced tech video on the entire website. We as a community are interested in technology, so isn't it logical that we want observe how the guy handles his stuff?

Not if you dislike it don't waste time on entertainment you do not like

>content creators
Oh that's a good one. Pizza boys are delivery experts. Janitors are sanitation engineers. People who pick up phones are customer service representatives. And now people who talk in front of a web cam about shit they don't understand are content creators.

Fun

youtu.be/s2W0Lsf7hec

You sound mad as HECK ;)

fast food workers - grill chefs
retail zombies - sales reps

He has always been a shill, from day one when he was doing NCIX videos, he just gushed about how great each product is.

All he does/did was read the box and pretend like he knew what he was talking about.

Now he does the same thing, with more expensive shit and with a target audience of 13 year old boys.

*hell

The fuck does the guy even do with all the servers he has put up?
I get he trying to build a company, but this doesn't make sense for some edgy YT Channel whose target audience is 13 year olds.

You sound mad, did a lazy Mexican take your job?

not the same guy, but I'm tired of seeing this meme

just because you personally choose to deny something, it does not cease to be true

cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/1037900-jobs-deficit-us-created-16x-many-jobs-mexico-mexico-us

jobs actually have been farmed to mexico
and the remaining ones here are given to mexicans under the table

Epeen to make him seem legit. The longer you're a """content creator""" the more dumb shit you have to say in front of a camera. People start to catch on. A few empty server enclosures with the LEDs flashing really lets your target audience know you're legit.

I have a problem
i started watching linus
got my brothers into watching linus
have downloaded all videos(before xfinity cap)
and freaked out when i saw luke at IEM

autist

The only got thing about LTT is Luke. He at least seems like he knowns his shit.

Last time I checked they're more popular in East Europe and Asia, and the level of quality of their products reflect that.

>shill shill because shill, but if shill I shill to shill some shill like shill for shill and a half shill of shill. shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill

SHUT THE FUCK UP LARRY.

Linus and Luke are basically Logan and Wendell, except Luke started out as a subordinate, and is always considered to be Linus' right hand man, not partners. I would imagine LTT would have similar drama if Luke started out as Linus' partner.

Bills won't pay themselves

>being mad at someone who gets paid to do something as easy as shilling and create basic videos

I fucking wish I could make a living off that. You niggers all pretend like you wouldn't accept a solid paycheck to cover expenses for a month from Razer/Corsair/intel/Whoever the fuck it may be and shill for 10 minutes in a video. Jesus Christ you guys are beyond autistic.

If you like Linus that would be pretty normative compared to the more autist contratrian hate

How's that shilling if he openly promotes their stuff? Everyone gets that he got paid to do that, he's not some closet shill.