What did you buy yourself for Christmas, Sup Forums?

What did you buy yourself for Christmas, Sup Forums?

I will probably never use it but it sure looks nice in the light.

Other urls found in this thread:

prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/prepaid-accessories/t-mobile-wi-fi-cellspot-router?icid=WMD_TM_Q416HLDY_4YZEIEPFNP7115&clickid=wL1V9tQOPyxWRJkxqezSIzxiUkkXTRQwKVIrXg0&iradid=189490&ircid=3290&irpid=10451&cmpid=WTR_AF_Slickdeals LLC&sharedid=&irgwc=1
m.gearbest.com/pocket-knives-folding-knives/pp_593048.html?wid=21
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A hooker

Why buy that shit instead of the Victornox Swisstool Spirit?

I already have a Leatherman Wave. Plus, that transparent ruby-red coating looks really good in person.

I love my leatherman wave. Best multi tool I've ever bought

I have some points from work, so I think I'm going to get one of these.

A refund, apparently. Thanks Pebble.

I thought Pebble was the only reliable smartwatch around. Are the newest generations shit?

a w510 with 16gb RAM

They just got bought by Fitbit, and are stopping all preorders

Just got one for my Holiday bonus.

Of all the useless shit.

fc750r desoldered switches and replaced with a set of gateron blues I'd been saving. Waiting for some vintage grey caps I bought from aliexpress as well.

>one of the most classic and imitated designs in watch history

I think it looks good.

It's a watch.
It tells time.
My phone tells time.
The sun above me tells time.
And it does it without pulling my arm hair.

I bought a leatherman, which I likely WILL use.

monolith of phobos on vinyl

>The sun above me tells time.

oh, you're one of THOSE Sup Forumseniuses

>he doesn't shave

I'm sorry for not living in some smog shithole where I can't even see the sun.

I live on the west coast, it's pretty much rain 70% of the time.

I grabbed some audio cables too, for my new Monster Inspirations.

Nitwit. It's one of the few watches around that will increase or at least hold its value, and it's made to last for generations, so one day he can pass it down to his own son.

So sick of the morons that say you don't need a watch in the cell phone generation. Well guess what Skippy, it takes a second to turn your wrist to check the time, as opposed to fishing your phone out of your pocket, and swiping it off of sleep mode to check the time.

Watches are still the best way to check the time and date, and a quality mechanical Swiss watch is a lot classier than the latest disposable smart phone POS.

not really Sup Forums-ish but I meant to get my sister FFXV for her PS4.
Guess it broke so she didn't have one.
Then next day after it got here from Amazon it went on sale for $35
Talked to support if I could get pricematch as opposed to just returning it (unopened) and buying it again, being pretty transparent on my intentions.
Said they only do that for TVs, so I go to return it, says it can't be returned.
Open support again, get lovely female indian support, she tries to help me return it since it's not opened out of the shrinkwrap or nothing, says since it's on the do-not-return list I don't have to send it back, and she will process the direct refund.

Got FFXV for free that's kinda cool.
Game's cool enough I suppose.

Man, all that wasted mechanical energy taking out the phone from my pocket.
So worth the $2000, if you have more money than sense.

It takes more effort to pull your sleeve back to check the time than to pull out your phone.

>effort
>accessories

you miss the point, stop being jelly and go find a gf

What good is a watch nobody can see?

>So worth the $2000

It is worth more than that.

The only good thing a Rolex is for is breaking in someone's teeth.

i shake my head in pity for you

>a Rolex is for is breaking in someone's teeth.

I don't understand what this means. Are you shattering someone's teeth with a Rolex?

Are people supposed to chew on Rolexes?=====

It means you equip a Rolex and punch someone in the teeth.

This and some parts to go in it

But it's a watch

>tfw literally considering buying a fleshlight to fuck the shit out of when I'm lonely and sad

That looks fucking awesome.

>buy yourself
I don't understand this concept. Nothing.

It's fun and an excuse to splurge a little

it sounds good, but then you know how after you cum you're disgusted and shit?
that's when you get up, pull it off my dick and have to wash it out

a mac *heart eyes emoji* *heart eyes emoji*

holy shit that's a real thing

Leave it in there for lube for next time

true dat. I doubt I would feel like doing that

StrgF dragondildo >no /delete Sup Forums

None of my friends or family really understand any of the shit I want and need so they always end up buying some ugly sweaters or cologne gift sets or some useless shit

So

The only solution is to buy myself what I most desire.

prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/prepaid-accessories/t-mobile-wi-fi-cellspot-router?icid=WMD_TM_Q416HLDY_4YZEIEPFNP7115&clickid=wL1V9tQOPyxWRJkxqezSIzxiUkkXTRQwKVIrXg0&iradid=189490&ircid=3290&irpid=10451&cmpid=WTR_AF_Slickdeals LLC&sharedid=&irgwc=1

Did I fuck up?

I-it's only $59

new gaming mouse and knife

worth it

>t-mobile
Yes, you did

>What did you buy yourself for Christmas, Sup Forums?
a new EDC pack and some parts to convert my 6 gen iPod to a 4-slot SD-card player with an upgraded 2000mah battery to run rockbox

>$2000
>submariner
No

I honestly can't think of anything I need.

I'm not even paying
help

Not much, picked up for 160 brit pounds, but it's a little treat from me to me.

use condoms with it

how many torque is that?

I got smokable weed, good is expensive around here and I can't affored

>knife

Edgy.

It's a fucking pocket knife, you autist.

A pair of hd650s and a 4s lipo vape.

A mini itx board with an a4-5000, 1TB hdd and 4 gigs of ram. It will be a htpc/nas/seedbox/steam link/toy webserver.

I think my wife bought me one of those this year.
I'm happy because I had one when I was young but I lost the toothpick and was too sad to look at it after that so it wound up lost somewhere.

They sell replacement toothpicks, and tweezers!

This.

Using the Phantom 410 on my 4 year old build and it's loud as shit. Since it's pointless to upgrade my hardware right now I'm going to upgrade my case for a more quiet PC instead.

It's rare to get this case in red, newegg doesn't even carry it. I'm going to swap the components tomorrow, I'm pretty excited.

i bought myself a lot of alcohol like i do every christmas/special occasion/day

Pic related.
I'm not really a knife guy, but I want something decent with a proper locking mechanism.
m.gearbest.com/pocket-knives-folding-knives/pp_593048.html?wid=21

It's just a bad joke.

What do you drink user? I'm on cheap beer at the moment but was thinking of getting a nice bottle of brandy to go with some egg nog for Christmas.

woodstock 7% bourbon and cola

I've never tried it, I'm in the south west and I don't think I've ever seen it. I'll keep an eye out for it since it's something I haven't had.
I'm a poorfag so I just mix my bourbon and cola if I want to drink it most of the time.

i think they might only have it here in new zealand, or i think it's an australian drink or something, idk.
i visited the US early this year and i couldn't find it anywhere, i couldn't find any pre mixed bourbon and cola actually and i was well frustrated
also i'm also a poorfag and that's why i drink it. I could brobably do better buying a bottle but that'd mean i'd have to spend lik $40 bucks in one go and that ain't gonna happen

I do not get it

Pretty nice desu.

I feel ya, yeah it may be a new zealand thing since I've never heard of it. Still a mixed bourbon and cola can get pricey in the states...

I mean alcohol in general is pretty expensive. If I took all of the money I spent on booze and not spent them and then put them towards computer components I would have an insane computer and probably a nicer car to be honest.

Feels bad but drinking feels so good.

Damn.

Got myself a pic related for 15 dollaroos on eBay. Can't wait to use it as my main phone.