Best phone under $200

Go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RgefYLbQ-0I
youtube.com/watch?v=paJC79XXXuo
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01ETPUQ6E
m.gsmarena.com/blu_vivo_5r-8338.php
news.lenovo.com/news-releases/lenovo-completes-acquisition-motorola-mobility-from-google.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=mcTAXsFHu5I
prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/prepaid-phone/zte-zmax-pro-prepaid
samsung.com/us/business/support/owners/product/SM-J700TZWATMB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

used iPhone 6

This! It's got that bend feature.

xD

This post again , faggot op

and with software updates it can:
be waterproof, fix it's position mid-air in order to prevent fall damage, use the retro theme
:^)

Don't forget, it can charge in one minute in the microwave.

BlackBerry Classic

I just bought a Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro for about 200. It would probably be under 200 if you're American. Pretty amazing phone for the price.

i just bought a moto g4 for $150. hoping i made the right choice

Mi 5 or Zuk Z2. Mi 4c is good for $100.

How is the G4? How's battery life and camera?

Also did you buy the G4 or G4 Play? I think the G4 Play is the $150 one and G4 is $200.

>used iPhone 6
You do realize that only extremely mentally ill people (ie homosexuals) use iphones, right?

OP didn't say he was an extremely mentally ill person (ie homosexual).

But he's posting on Sup Forums

>green bubbles

ewww

hawaii honor 5x for $120 if u live in the USA and want lte

idk yet its coming on tuesday. i hear the battery is good and i don't care about the camera

i got the play. the only difference is its slightly less powerful and its smaller. i actually wanted a smaller phone and don't plan on needing extra power. it also has a removable battery which the larger phone doesn't have so thats nice too. i could've got it for $99 but didn't ant the extra ads that amazon would put on it

It's a great phone that doesn't work in the US.

Kyocera Duraforce XD

Factual Reviews:
youtube.com/watch?v=RgefYLbQ-0I
youtube.com/watch?v=paJC79XXXuo

Samsung SM-J700P

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01ETPUQ6E

>Android 6.0.1
>2GB RAM/16GB ROM + msd slot
>super-high color accuracy 720p amoled display
>removable 3,000 mAh battery
>SD 615 (8-core A53 + Adreno 405)
>13MP back camera with flash
>5MP front camera with flash

For $145 I seriously doubt you can find something better except chinkshit that dies in a few weeks and has permanent unremovable firmware malware.

t. extremely mentally ill (ie homosexual)

complete shit.

Elaborate. I own one btw.

615 is a stupid chip that should've never been used.

Hasn't given me any problems. Maybe previous phones had shit cooling. Phone will get a little hot if I do benchmarks on it but what phone doesn't? Under normal usage this phone stay lukewarm 24/7.

I have the G4 Play. You will not be disappointed. Battery, brightness and performance is fantastic value for the price

Xperia XA

Samsung SM-J700P guy here again.

If anyone gives a shit, this baby can play 10-bit 720p HEVC video files under software decoding with 0 lag/stutter. AND has hardware decoding support for 8-bit HEVC video files.

I'm in the process of making 720p 8-bit HEVC rips from my blu-ray collection to keep my my phone's msd storage.

oh goodie. im switching from an iphone 6 cuz its bent and the battery is fucked and its only 16gig and im sick of proprietary bloatware

what the hell are you watching on your phone

Your mom.

Man you should really save up more for a SM-J700P. Specs are like 2X as good as the Lenovo g4 play with preloaded permanent firmware malware.

You also get hardware hevc decoding support, something I really think you should have especially as everyone starts using hevc.

wait it's the same price...

the g4 play is highway robbery

m.gsmarena.com/blu_vivo_5r-8338.php

Enjoy your phone dying in a few weeks and permanent unremovable firmware malware you dumbass.

I'm probably getting another 830 once my contact is up

lenovo zuk z2

How do you live without apps? That's kinda impressive man.

see

What apps? The only big thing that's missing as far as I can tell its snapchat?

>SM-J700P
boost mobile exclusive
>G4 play
its motorola not lenovo

>>SM-J700P
>boost mobile exclusive
OP never said it had to be unlocked

>>G4 play
>its motorola not lenovo
pls be b8, PLS BE B8

news.lenovo.com/news-releases/lenovo-completes-acquisition-motorola-mobility-from-google.htm

Nexus 5 is still the best bang for your b$ck.

>no msd slot
>no removable battery
>best nag for buck
lel

>SM-J700P

Sounds tempting, but I already have the G4 Play and it's pretty gud for me desu

>SD 410 (4-core A53 + Adreno 306)
>low color-accuracy IPS display
>8MP camera
I'd rather have no phone than those specs. Well at least you have a removable battery and msd slot.

It's got great battery life, an adequate camera and the browser is fast enough.

Also
>TouchWiz

>It's got great battery life
I get 7-8 hours of OST with LTE enabled, how much do you get?

>an adequate camera
8MP chinkshit camera > 13MP samsung camera
lolno

>>TouchWiz
It stopped being a problem after TouchWiz Nature UX 3.0but keep spouting memes like a child. App launcher still blows but you can install a third party one like Nova without root anyway.

Better than using lagdroid

hmm I love this meme, mind if I save it?

youtube.com/watch?v=mcTAXsFHu5I

>what are animations
If you honestly think the chinkplus 3t can beat nvme you're out of your mind.

my 2yr old blu phone is still going strong

Keep crying itoddler, your tears are delicious.

your chinkshit phone is gonna break in less than a year

>Samsung SM-J700P guy here again.

is it boost mobile only?

they are not even for sale on ebay what is the deal

>>Samsung SM-J700P guy here again.
>is it boost mobile only?
Theoretically, no. It uses a sim card. Breaking the simlock would allow you to install another sim card and use other networks. Not sure how hard this would be though.

>they are not even for sale on ebay what is the deal
These babies just came out like a month ago. This is the 2016 version of the J7, not the 2015 version which has slightly worse specs.

Pajeet literally disabled animations. Are andropoors this desperate?

boost mobile sucks bro

You do realize that geekbench isn't a accurate benchmark right? Even for a synthetic one it's a joke.

Also what does disabling animations have to do with anything? Are you saying the iTurd 7 has to FORCE animations to be turned on 24/7 to hide all the lag it has?

depends where you live. I live in PA and get 30+mbps almost everywhere around my city.

is this any good?

6inch screen $140

prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/prepaid-phone/zte-zmax-pro-prepaid

>chinkshit
I wouldn't risk it. sm-j700p seems like a smarter choice

>what do animations have to do with app loading time
Don't tell me you're actually this retarded

>more innacurate synthetic benchmarks
sorry I took you seriously man

Post another video of some pajeet opening apps. Those are the hard numbers we need.

>prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/prepaid-phone/zte-zmax-pro-prepaid

looks good

>0.02 Won has been added to your account courtesy of Samsung

0.02 yen has been added to your account courtesy of Lenovo.

Except I'm not vehemently pushing for it, faggot. I just replied to another user who ordered it while you're sperging out to everyone it's the best thing since sliced bread

Did I strike a nerve mr wang ling long lang ching chang chong kong fu?

nobody said Xiaomi Redmi?

wtf did something happen?

xiaomi has been confirmed to load unremovable firmware malware on their phones

my 6phone aka the worst phone ever made was actually broken down by a guy at cologne main station they were taking pictures and told me to do one too then they got mad and in the end 1 guy destroyed the phone by doing a kitkat move lmao

>Boost mobile exclusive Samdung gookshit

LMAO fucking dumb faggot your phone is trash, enjoy touchjiz

There is also a t-mobile verison
samsung.com/us/business/support/owners/product/SM-J700TZWATMB

Nextbit Robin is under 200 right now on amazon.

>267 ppi on a 5.5" screen

Awful

Also just picked up the g4, first day using it but it seems pretty good. Battery lasted all day today and I've been using it pretty heavily, good phone on a budget imo.

i was saying why i didn't buy it as opposed to the g4. and i didn't know they bought motorola

Is it a better buy than the Galaxy J7?

>267 ppi
>TouchWiz
>Immovable proprietary bloatware and games
>Lacking automatic brightness sensor
>Low volume output
>Low end Samsung quality in general

Oh and before you sperg out, I was referring to quality on their lower end models being below average for the competition. Of course the build quality is good on the standard flagship Galaxy line

>any recent Xiaomi with official CM support
>flash CM without gapps

What more does anyone need

Redmi 4 Prime

Redmi note 3 pro or Redmi 4 pro

I got a G4 Play a week or two ago.

Literally my first smartphone at the age of 25, so it's pretty sick. I have nothing to compare it to but computers so i'm fairly enamored with it.

Moto x2
Razr hd

Brand new 5s

Samsung SM-G550T1

1.5gb/8gb rom w/ microsd
720p lcd
removable 2600mah battery
quadcore exynos
2mp/8mp cams

for fucking free, this phone gets me 8 hour SOT and 3 day standby

fuckyear

I'm using the Moto G 2.
It's still great and most poeple say G4 is better.
So i would go for G4 if I had to change, but I don't have any reason to do it.
I run on cyanogenMod and costum kernel (halogen).

i ride the train/bus and theres nothing that compares to gmaps schedules

samsung is koreanshit, big differance. Also c'mon man, touchjiz stopped being a problem a long time ago, stop beating the dead horse. j7 is available unlocked too albeit more expensive.

You do realize it has an amoled screen, right?

Op is always a faggot, whats wrong with you?

SM-J700P guy here again

ppi
This is a sub-$200 phone, why do you expect an 64K 9,000,000 ppi screen on it? Also unless you look at the screen 3cm away 24/7 you literally can't see jagged lines.

>>TouchWiz
You love beating dead horses huh? Touchwiz nature ux 6.0 is smooth as butter on this phone. Granted the app launcher still blows but you can replace it with Nova like I did in 5 seconds without root.

>>Immovable proprietary bloatware and games
90% can be disabled to not use RAM/battery/CPU/GPU/ect reaources. The few that you cannot disable just sit there idling doing nothing.

>>Lacking automatic brightness sensor
meh

>>Low volume output
lolno, this thing is loud as fuck especially on speakerphone mode. I can still hear people talking to me in a busy intersection through speaker phone. That's pretty fucking loud m8.

>>Low end Samsung quality in general
Source? I've had this phone for a few months and haven't had any malfunction or glitches. Can't say the same for a xisndjeidmdidmi shitbird that constantly gave me problems and died in a few weeks.

sm-j700p guy here again. Spec-wise it is a little better but not worth it due to the permanent unremovable firmware malware built in and the fact that it will die in a few weeks of use.

I've had horrible experiences with chinkshit and highly recommend you stay away from it.

The exynos Note 4 is on sale for less than $300 on amazon. You should consider saving for that instead.

>>>/kys/

Wait, are the gook or faggot?

>le ebin sd615 and 810 overheat maymay :^)
Just ignore him.

Great to see good, thought out and helpful replies related to the topic of discussion by individuals here. Nigger.

>t. mr won wang ling long ching chang chong kong fu

T Mobile J7 costs well over $200. I got my G4 Play for $100. $101 including tax to be precise, unlocked and all.

>Chinkshit

Keep spewing buzzwords, my Moto G LTE still feels and performs like new especially after a reset.