pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

massdrop.com/buy/red-scarf-iii-ver-a-96-key-custom-keyboard-kit
massdrop.com/buy/triumph-adler-gmk-keyset/?mode=guest_open
m.kbd4u.com/
deskthority.net/workshop-f7/hi-profile-pbt-dye-sub-the-time-has-come-t10805.html
massdrop.com/buy/z70-mechanical-keyboard?mode=guest_open
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alps DSA caps when?

Links to the one in OP's picture?
Been meaning to buy a keyboard for a while and that's gorgeous.

Even the file says that it's an rs96, user
I hope your wallet is ready

Redscarf RS96.

be prepared to pay 350+ for it, if not more if you don't get it from massdrop.

My bad, I searched rs69 and nothing came up lol
Fug, is it worth it? I feel like a keyboard could be a buy it for life kinda thing.

There was that one group buy, but the guy who organized it was a retarded and couldn't figure out the difference between 1u and 1.25u so he canceled it even though it was a successful group buy

It is a buy for life kinda thing. It's all aluminum and features a ton of neat design features.

well it is very expensive, the cheapest option is like 180 bucks, tho its made from aluminum has programmable rgb lighting, etc. If you want that layout there are other options like the Duck lighstsaver, but those are all gone too. The RS96 is more common and restocks every now and again. There is also a layout with arrow keys if you need those

massdrop.com/buy/red-scarf-iii-ver-a-96-key-custom-keyboard-kit

Ugly keycaps famalam.

Carbon is pretty sexy user, you just have shit taste

I meant the blue keycaps from the picture.

they are hit or miss, but if you need those legends then there isn't much to choose from

keyboard?
keycaps?

>keyboard?
KMAC II
>keycaps?
massdrop.com/buy/triumph-adler-gmk-keyset/?mode=guest_open

>KMAC II
where can I buy one?

>where can I buy one?
kek

Korea

m.kbd4u.com/

At least he refunded people quickly and admitted to his goof. It'll run again Soon™.

to bad SP is backed up on orders

You're all a bunch of faggot numales.

>muh colored keys
>muh minimalist layout
>muh LEDs
>muh cherrys

>muh arthritis

Prove you know how to change your own oil, son.

Especially with SA sets, yea. Hopefully devlin will eventually make full sets of their K-series. Also this:

deskthority.net/workshop-f7/hi-profile-pbt-dye-sub-the-time-has-come-t10805.html

Unicomp keyboards are soo ugly

lacks a windows key.

We already have PBT dye-sub SA proffile, but its row three only. There are currently two sets on pmk that are available

It's also not the same profile as the set planned in that thread.

Hmm, what to do for seven+ months?

Compared with equivalent SA rows.

Who cares. Unicomp looks like shit and doesn't even have nice build quality anymore. They used to be good, but now everything has to be lightweight and flimsy. I never use my windows key anyway

i... i want it. how does this rate compared to others?

Filco majestouch, Rosewill 9000v2, and CM storm are all the same keyboard just rebranded

post cheap but nice mechanical keyboards under 120 please

Tomoko on amazon if you want under 40

Magiforce has a variety of keyboards for under 60 bucks

Kahuia has backlit keyboards with doubleshot keycaps for around 60 bucks

Unicomp is around 90 bucks on massdrop, but you have to hurry since it ends in 5 hours

Ducky One is on the higher side at around 100, but they have nice features like macros and excellent build quality

I saw this keycap set on massdrop, the windows key was a circle similar to the cortana icon, has anyone seen it/have a link?

good night /mkg/

The keyboard is upside down

r8 this keyboard I made a few years ago

wouldn't want to put too much stress on that cord

The latest Massdrop exclusive.

massdrop.com/buy/z70-mechanical-keyboard?mode=guest_open

>Angled USB-C connection
I'd like to know how much more durable this connection is than USB Mini or micro.

>Authentic Cherry MX Blue, Brown, Clear, Green, and Red switches are available, followed by Gateron Blue, Brown, Clear, Green and Red switches.

Can't wait for people to buy gateron clears and then figure out they are 35g linear

Wow that is cheaper than I expected. Unless the $160 is for something like case, PCB and plate only.

>Split spacebar
>Weird bottom row with 1u ctrl
Lol enjoy never finding keycaps
>Useless usb-c
>Side plug wtf
>Floating keys
>Does not specify legends printed or dyesub, just "pbt"
Aaaaannd dropped

>Note: The Z70 comes assembed, but you can purchase the kit version for -$10. At checkout, you’ll have your choice of switches (Cherry MX, Gateron, or Zealio).

Are you gonna say that you spend hundreds of dollars on keyboards but keep whatever keycaps they happen to have when you get them?

it's grey on black... has to be printed

Have you missed the part where I wrote it will be next to impossible to find another keyset compatible with that retarded bottom row and split spacebar?

Surely there's someone out there making 'artisinal' split spacebar keycaps since there's been an influx of spacebar splitting recently.

I wish more keyboards came with plugs for media like the Gigabyte Aivia Osmium.
Too bad the rest of that board is pure shit.

Ducky, Cooler Master, Das, and Logitech all make mechanical keyboards with media controls

You know 3u spacebars are becoming more common, right? Geekwhack ran a DSA GB including them a couple months ago and XDA milestone had them more recently.

Or doubleshot maybe in my dreams.

I mean ports.
With my Aivia Osmium, I was able to plug in a few USB devices as well as headphones and a microphone.
I wouldn't mind losing the microphone but the headphone and USB ports were nice.

Also you can buy PBT OEM profile spacebars on taobao, for the Minila.

Well then Max, Rosewill, Klictro, and Das have those too

That Klictro looks nice but for now the USB hub of my HHKB is good enough.

what's that keyboard and where do i get it

how easy is it to take apart the tomoko
might get one and mess around with painting it

For a couple of months they were making clears with the Zealio molds. They stopped when he caught them doing it, but I hope they start again. Fucker doesn't deserve any business no matter how much he paid for the tooling.

Just preordered a Ducky One with Cherry MX Brown switches. This will be my first mechanical keyboard.

Did I do well?

I did it. I ordered a hhkb...... It's coming this Saturday..... I'll come back with results

im trying to choose a keyboard that i can take to work that isn't super loud... its an open office space and i sit pretty close to coworkers but a lot of the time they have headphones on. deciding between something with cherry mx red's that i can install o-rings into, or going for a hhkb. anyone have experience with a mech at work?

go for the memebrane

Just ordered pic related, r8

looks ok

>$200

As I said, count in taxes (+23%) and with shipping (+$40-ish). Now it goes to $300.

The minimum wage in my country is about $400, so I was indeed wrong - three weeks of work, not four.

>I did it. I ordered a hhkb...... It's coming this Saturday..... I'll come back with results

You chose the best option!
Welcome~

>~
So, were you gay before you bought a HHKB or did the cup rubber turn you gay?

I meant the gun

I got the black color option with printed keycaps. I was really torn between that and the white both look so good! but I think I'll get white keycaps sometime down the road to make it look like pic

Qpad mk-50, the keycap markings are different though, might be a chink-copy or something

Bisexual before buying it

Ask a faggot who used 12-15 different chink Mechanical keyboard in the last half year for his job

>ctrl+f tada68
>0 of 0
tada68 r2 delayed again due to a shipping error, who's in the overpriced gb, and who got theirs from taobao instead

are you from pluggable?
or some other company that's been working on a new board and has been trying out a bunch of clone switches to see which one is best

>Paying hundreds and waiting months for a keyboard that lacks functions.

:Thinking:

this
taobao seller is good

Actually I'm a retailer from a company called emag in central Europe.

I had to test various chink keyboard and give feedback.

I mostly tested Redragon's, Tesoro and Ozone keyboards.

>being limited to the 2-3 good fullsize boards on the market
go back to imgur

There are more than that, even ones that have function keys lol

>What is an FN layer

What kind of white is that? Pearly white?

>Pressing extra buttons to get to basic keys

:Thinking:

It's beige m8. Calibrate your monitor.

Thoughts on
Cooler master rapid-i (cherry mx brown switch)
vs
Plum 87 (gateron brown switch)

gateron browns are better, don't know about the plum's build quality though

Read the file name bro

I've had my mechanical keyboard for quite some time now and I feel like I'm actually typing a lot worse than before.

I'm a very fast typer and use the Lioncast LK20 (brown switches). It very frequently fails to recognize my keystrokes.

I'm not an expert on mechanical keyboards, so I'd be thankful if someone could tell me why that could be. Could it be due to the switch type, the quality of the keyboard or something else?

I'm currently typing on my Logitech G510 (non-mechanical) and all is well. Every keystroke is processed properly.

Brown switches are terrible, whether they're genuine Cherry MX or knockoffs. They're scratchy, make a horrible noise and the tactile bump is barely noticeable. If you feel as if you type faster on a rubber dome keyboard, opt for a linear switch based keyboard with lower actuation force. I'd recommend Cherry MX reds if you want to easily find a linear switch keyboard, but if you want a smoother typing feel then get yourself a keyboard with Gateron Red switches. Or buy the switches individually, a PCB with your desired layout and diodes and put together your own board.

But rubberdomes are tactile, why would you recommend a linear switch. If anything he would prefer topres since they are close to rubberdomes

No idea what linear switches are to be honest. Okay, I'll look into reds. How much are they? My keyboard is TKL.

Also, no idea how to get my hands on Gateron or topres siwtches. I'm from Europe.

read the pastebins in the OP for more info on switches

Will these ever come back to massdrop? That's my absolute perfect color set

Eventually™

Yuri GMK is going to run before a second run of carbon, regardless.

The best part about carbon was how cheap it was. I hope they don't jack up the prices since it was so popular.

Well if yuri is popular enough it should be about the same. I'm just hoping it becomes popular enough to justify the ergodox addon like with carbon.

I would have pic related but I like how much quieter the alphanumeric keys are on the Type-S.
I wonder if the silencing can be moved to another board.

You fell for the meme. That's all there is to it really.

You're a good typist and that's what matters, so you're basically going to excel on any keyboard, especially if it just werks.

I just come here and enjoy the pretty keycaps but there's no advantage to paying out for gimmick switches

This is where people who used to buy razer products come to feel like they've grown past their tastes but can't leave their meme consumerism behind.