/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on irc.rizon.net

>Discord link
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Check Price History
chnprice.com/?language=english

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• user gets CHINKED to hell and back by Gearbest, locals unsurprised • user's high fashion Gosha Rubchinskiy windbreaker arrives, XL fits his Auschwitz frame • user gets his heavy 9-inch tie-dye (fake) BenchMade knife, shitty locking mechanism but at least it looks cute :3 • user buys a Nitecore Tube USB-rechargeable 45 lumen LED keychain flashlight for only 5 yuros on Gearbest, enjoys it • Anons purchase Baixin tempered glass screen protectors, one gets them as stocking stuffers for their friends, what a nice guy! • user makes his own scary lightning cable so he can sell chinkshit on street corners with a hint of professionalism • Sick trips gets some chink component cables for his xbox hueg, then links them with some dubs dubs • Grandpa wants to get his analogue TV running on HDMI, anybody knowledgeable about this kind of thing? • Autism cubes proving to be the best selling item of the Christmas season, $5 • Senpai decorating his room with memes • bug dildo • This just in: The modded BM-800 is the best fucking mic of all time • user reviews his self-defense murder pen, bredy gud Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/vmwaf2j1
clyp.it/rmb0srrq
gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_298472.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7cLgyoh0Gyc
zukfans.eu/community/threads/z2pro-zui-2-1-120_st_160823.759/
zukfans.eu/community/threads/z2pro-global-rom-v1-20161107.1377/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for /comfy/

second for are there any good thermos type things on chink sites?

a 16oz zojirushi mug is only like $21 and i already know they're good

>chink thermos

i didn't know i wanted this until just now

i have a 16oz zojirushi one and it's fucking dope, but that's jap not chink

the problem is i think the seals are going bad after years of use and i need a new one, but if there isn't anything that good on chink sites i'll just buy another one like the one i got

I'm waiting for a fucking football match to end to record the BM-800 Mod vs Behringer B2 Pro, but everyone is blasting the game.

God I hate divegrass so much!

going to ask this again Are there any sub $100 chinkphones with a decent camera?

>sub $100
No, but try the Xiaomi Redmi 4A or the cheapest 3 variant.

If you don't mind you could also check Meizu M3 Mini, but you will be better with Xiaomi since most people own them you will most likely get troubleshot and support easier.

Find a Mi4C for $99.99. It has the best camera in the sub-$200 range.

Nice Box.

thanks guys

Zuk z2 pro photo samples.

Love this phone.

Best phone camera I've ever used/seen.

That's amazing coming from a phone.

thx 4 pic gearbest

I've been wanting to buy a tablet for a long time but I'm really not sure if it's wise to spend over 100$ on chink shit. Anybody has recommendations?

Night shot I took last night

windows, android or dual boot?

Color Reproduction is off
Overexposed on 2nd pic
Details is kinda missing

meh, not that noteworthy. Probably on the OK range.

Eat a dick /p/

This is with vendor rom. There's been a few updates that improve camera quality that I'll be installing soon.

This is also a $330 smartphone too fyi.

Doesn't look as good as the Mate 9/Vivo/Samshit/iPhone/Pixel

Low-light looks bad

Yeah, but it doesn't cost as much either, so what's your point?

It still BTFOs everything at that price range but the honor 8.

Try it with another cam app, instead of the stock app.

Let's see if it is the software or the hardware

Can you tell the $20 dollars microphone from the $150 dollars microphone?

Sample A
clyp.it/vmwaf2j1

Sample B
clyp.it/rmb0srrq

Just took this with open camera

I cant, i would like to know what the 20$ mic was so i can get it.

>Vivo
What vivo phone has a good camera? Vivo and Oppo are aggressively marketing here so much that each stall has a Vivo or Oppo and not much anything else. Even local rebranders are losing space.

If I was forced to pick at gunpoint I'd say B is the 150, but they do sound about the same to my untrained ears

Sounds the same, based BM800

What's a good app for testing photo quality? I always assumed my tablet's camera was just plain garbage.

Modded BM-800.

>Yeah, but it doesn't cost as much either, so what's your point?
>best camera phone I've used

He's point is that you haven't seen much. Like a frog living in a well, all you see is a piece of the sky and you think that is all the world has to offer. If you get out of you're safe space you can see that there's better camera phones than you know of.

Vivo xplay 5 elite

The Xplay 6 is coming soon so you might want
to wait for that. The Oppo R9s is also pretty
good from what I hear.

DSLR camera pro is prolly the best Paid Android Camera App.
For free shit, try Camera Zoom Fx

A has slightly more noise.
But it's not noticeable unless there's no speech. They're certainly close enough for the 150 to be needlessly expensive.

>More than $200

Too bad it's out of my budget

update on fake benchmade, blade not heat treated, and came from factory with defective washers causing blade play and friction. replaced with teflon, and banged some imperfections flat. Filed down the end of the blade to make the lockup 7/10.

Get the Motospeed Inflictor CK104 (Silver) for $38 using code CK104GB
gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_298472.html
More importantly, this ships from the us warehouse
fuck yeah i'm so excited
i already bought one from aliexpress and it's taking forever to get here
time to buy this one too

And the answer is:
A is the Behringer B2 Pro.
B is the BM-800 Mod.

Thanks for playing.

How hard is it to power BM-800? Currently my mic setup is Trust Starzz connected to Xonar DX. It's not complete shit but hardly any good. I was considering getting BM-800 and modding it but I doubt there will be much difference anyway since Xonar DX isn't exactly a beast when it comes to powering mics.

Idk man. This takes pretty good pictures imo and the software updates can only make it better

TECHMOAN REVIEWED THE XIAOMI YI M1 MIRRORLESS CAMERA

How's auto focus speed?

Holy capacitance batman!

Blade is too blurry, should have bought something else

Instantaneous In daylight but slugish in low light.

There's been updates that have improved it though, so I'll give those a shot soon.

When I get my computer running again this weekend.

The camera isn't perfect, and it can't hold up to a dedicated camera. I'll bet it loses pretty hard to an iPhone or Samsung too.

But at this price I'm more than happy with it so far.

tl;dw: nah

You running a custom ROM or stock? How's stock vs something like CyanogenMod or Resurrection Remix, those types of ROMs?

>not watching based Techmoan

Fucking faggot.

Vendor rom.

Gotta unlock and install official zui on it.

Indoor underground shot

lel. Its shiny and I am a magpie

How's the battery life on that thing?

This is with 100% brightness btw. I've spent a lot of time outdoors today and haven't bothered checking if it's got a dark theme.

It's actually not bad, if I turn brightness down and apply a dark theme I'm pretty sure it can get close to the battery life of the redmis.

You can buy a Yeti on Ali

Forgot image
Considering it's at max brightness and I've been using it outside in the sunlight quite a bit, I'm pleasantly surprised.

Also this is from 96%. So add a few minutes on to make up for that

Just checked. There's a dark theme under "skins".

Fake yeti

It's actually completely original my friend, people have posted about it here before

Rare video of current packages inbound to sorting center 0006 through AliExpress Standard Shipping, and after being sorted it will be sent to Singapore through the local airline. We realize customers care about the speed of our services, so driver will not bother to check traffic lights most of the time. In some cases delivery can crash, but not to worry your packages will still arrive. We advice you to pack all your packages well.

Merry Chinkmas /csg/, hope you have a good one

Yeah, I can easily see myself getting 8 hours minimum on this phone easily with brightness turned up and a dark theme

>Chinese UI

Only fonts are in Chinese. The rest of the rom is English.

Flash the official Chinese rom or the community global:

zukfans.eu/community/threads/z2pro-zui-2-1-120_st_160823.759/

zukfans.eu/community/threads/z2pro-global-rom-v1-20161107.1377/

I will, when I get my computer fixed.

I'm in no rush though, so far everything works, but I'll definitely do it this weekend if possible.

What program should i use for test
I want to know i got chinked

h2testw

sharks cant chink you since they be samsung flash, but who knows that chink controller might say allahu ackbar at some point or they might do like the early Xiaomi did, make the first few phones with SHARP LCD and the next ones with no-brand chink LCD so reviewers put up good stuff and the next people get green pixels on screen.

how much was this?

On a further note here, some flashlights and a lot of other products has been found to do the same. Chinks put real stuff on the first purchases then later on changes the specs, stinky chinky knows how to trick people.

thanks
15$ on gearbest, but now its up to 18

Audible laugh

>Eastwood
Congratulations, you doxxed yourself. Everyone send him /csg/ Christmas cards.

With my newly discovered gems- the Garine Maxes, 2016 just got slightly less shittier.

Hi, do you guys know any tech that can mirror the netflix on my phone to the tv with sound?

I only have internet on my phone and a small-ish travel tv for when i go away for work.

Hey Zuk Shills!

Why would you get the Z2 Pro over a OP3?
I understand that the non pro version is good but there's no reason to get the Pro?

No Question about it
If you have the budget, get the OP3-T/OP4/Axon 7
If you don't have the budget, either get the Redmemes or Le Zuk.

Because I liked the design and the z2 pro was still cheaper?

Plus it's a comfy 5.2" and to be honest I'm a huge fan of the fact that it's got a rollcage. Also didn't want a 1440p screen. I had an LG G3 and it's left a sour taste in my mouth, I'd rather stick to 1080p for a while longer.

are those the 100 yuan headphones from TaoBao?

>I had an LG G3 and it's left a sour taste in my mouth
What problems did you have with it?
Ive had mine for 2 years now and its the best phone i've ever owned, i absolutely love it. The only downside ive found is that i can be a bit sluggish at times, but overall its an amazing phone imo

i ordered bunch of tomato and flower seeds. will report when they grow up

How is the build quality? Looks plastic in pictures.

Enjoy your fake tomatoes. Also, it's winter, hardly the season for tomatoes. Are you growing them indoors?

I had the 2Gb model and it was a laggy piece of shit.
I came from a Nexus 5 that spoilt me in performance, and the g3 was just stuttery and not smooth at all in comparison.

It's 3D glass. Feels solid in my hand.
I love that the glass isn't slippery, but It doesn't matter because I'm using a case regardless.

It's summer in Australia, user.

i will start grow them in spring. and later put them in greenhouse. it is cold in eastern Europe

you can get a galaxy s6 or any previous year flagship with way better camera for that much

>Order weightlifting straps
>Get knock off foam Nerf disks

>Order pair of earrings
>Get single earring

>Order keychain
>Send wrong one

Half my orders are fucked up so far
Is this just bad luck? I've been ordering from diamond and up rated stores

Dear /csg/, which SATA SSD do you recommend? I'm looking for... let's say a 240GB SSD but I have no idea which mark or anything else. The price is not really an issue unless it's waaay above the average.

What's 3D glass?

That is some bad luck. So far everything I've ordered came as described.

The single earring might be your fault, because anons in /csg/ have repeatedly warned that things which come in pairs are usually sold per piece. You had to double check that the seller is selling pairs, not singles.

Have you disputed your items? Sellers dread disputes so you can get money back or the items again.

Just bought the Redmi 4 Prime over the Zuk Z2, did I do good?

Yes

I don't know but it looks pretty

tl;dw: photos ok, video is eh (terrible stabilization and exposure flickers)

have miband2 prices fallen yet?
is it possible to get one under 22 yuros?

I actually checked the listing, it was a pair, the seller said they are going to get back to me but I'll probably start a dispute.

I'm waiting on another dispute over color

>What's 3D glass?
it's got a curve/bevel to the edge (not the display, just the glass)

you can also get tempered glass screen protectors with that

Just get a Samsung or intel if you are gona need a reliable one, if you want cinky one go for the kingdian.

but why