Wendel and I have settled our differences..we bought him out

>wendel and I have settled our differences..we bought him out

what did he mean by this?

Everything feels weird now. It's not the same with Wendell gone. Both of their channels suck now. Wendell can't front-man a show and Logan doesn't has nearly the amount of depth of knowledge.

>we're looking to create a new inclusive community

>if you dont like this new direction then you can leave

>Logan
the guy has a personality of a wet paper bag. his "jokes" and mannerisms are cringy as fuck. I could never finish watching any of his videos.

>Clit TV
More like noclit TV

my waifu

kek nice one man

i bet she's the type of feminist freak to shave off her own clit and feed it to her manslave in the basement just to prove it to the man that she doesn't need pleasure

Level 1 texh or whatever it's called is good though

Wendells pretzels 4 laifu

What Level1 News is the best tech news shit I've seen in a long time.

It's perfect.

Level1 Techs is good and informative but the tone feels kinda sleepy, especially Twendell's. Crit TV it too silly that i don't even watch it... None of them are the same, but L1T is closest to the old Tek.

I am willing to give Logan a shot. He may not have the deep knowledge of the technical side of things, but he is honest and he is right that there is a need to look at the bigger picture.

L1T's problem is 3 nerds are too much. Wendel and Logan used to balance each other

This. This is why Level1 doesn't work,

Yeah, that has been mentioned here before. It's a shame but what can you do...

How can anyone actually watch this consumerist garbage?
Most specs and performance results can be easily found without having to look at the faces of those ugly fags.

Level1 techs is favorite tech Jewtube Channel. Wendel and his buddy are entertaining and they cover a wide range of topics.

Inside source told me logan is trying to join the LTT crew

>waifu
I think you mean husbando.

>what did he mean by this?

fuck off

what did he mean by this is a Sup Forums meme actually and is appropriate for this e-celeb bullshit

Wendell is branching more into non-standard consumer products such as korean monitors with B/C class panels. I generally have their weekly show in the background as ambient music and sometimes things spike my interest.

3 Wendels would be fine, but the problem is the people he is with usually don't have as good camera presence as him, so it's usually him next to, for lack of a better term, some mouth breathing who isn't interesting to listen to.

Even less reason to watch that stupid shit.

>LTT
That what crit tv is anyways,now that the technical brains are gone

>she

Why that faggot steals all the artwork for it's logos from final fantasy 7?

fuck off with your jewtube celebs

What happened?

They have purchased whatever stake he had in their business so that they can release him from it and do whatever they want with it.