Sweet emoji keyboard bro

>sweet emoji keyboard bro

Savage

The 2016 mbp is officially the worst laptop Apple has ever sold

and most successful

Funny because I love it. Loser.

IS THIS THE FUTURE

INSTEAD OF BUILDING ROCKETS IN ORDER TO FLY TO THE MARS WE ARE BUILDING KEYBOARDS WITH FUNNY NORMALFAG PICTURES

I love the mbp, but the 2016 one is shit.

[citation needed]

shitty gimmicky tech for normies is what sells m8.
Though the touchbar actually works well now after their newest update

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You probably did not even try it, people love to hate Apple.
Went to check the store and actually wondered about selling my 2015 to get it.
It's actually super nice, no problem hitting the escape key which I thought would be a major issue. And the keyboard is excellent, I actually prefer the new memefly(tm) mechanism keyboard v2 than all the other laptop keyboards I tried.
Too bad I don't have that much disposable income right now.

I added some lightnings to your pepe.
Please do not steal.

ah yes, emojis for broke people

I used it, although it was only at a reseller's and for a short time and I prefer to have a physical escape key. The keyboard itself is godly though.

>no problem hitting the escape key which I thought would be a major issue
Especially considering how it does not exist.
>And the keyboard is excellent
Ah ok, credibility just went out the window.

My memes are in orbit xD

Do you program?

What memes? There is no escape key. It does not exist. And if a 0.5mm-travel keyboard is excellent for you, then you have no credibility in judging keyboards.

Typical answer from a spec whore.

Not much anymore, still spending +8 hours a day typing away on a computer at work.
Obviously I did not do a long run test, but it seemed like I would be able to type on it comfortably for that amount of time. The only thing that bothered me is the clicky noise. That mechanical autismo is fine when you're alone, but not when you have people around you.

Yeah who the fuck buys a computer for specs?

Gayming children

in these times, nobody

>muh mars
Why do people want to live on a dead rock so badly?

Meanwhile Razer is making basically clean well built laptops that are user upgradeable like the old MBP. They even released a 17" model recently with a huge trackpad to the right of the keyboard.

i wouldn't be surprised if mars was full of communists and ancaps trying to make their agenda a reality

Tom Scott had this over a year ago

can someone explain emoji to me? these were popular before, but just called smileys. why are smileys now called emoji? is it because of additional pictures like hearts and hands? those are new either. why is this stuff called emoji anyway?

emoji is a multiplatform standard for smileys