Tech banter thread

I don't get it

>tech banter
>there's a whole team of 50 marketing people behind each one of those tweets

>trying to connect with the public
>has his burgers delivered
Wêw lad

show us your Social Media operations dashboard

When was think nothing can be worse than reddit, Sup Forums and /pol...

>"HIRE ME A GROUP OF JEWS WHO COULD MAKE ME LOOK LIKE I KNOW WHAT A HAMBURGER IS!"

These are from socialblade

>pol
>bad
nice maymay, friendo

Nice meme

>Nice meme
Nice meme

Go watch an episode of tmz from 2009, it will give you some insight asto what celebrities deal with ever second of their life.

Imagine not being able to open your windows without camera flashes going off, imagine dozens of cameras with huge bright as fuck flash bulbs going off endlessly form the second you step out your door and to the time you drive away, they then get in their cars and follow you everywhere, harass you wherever you go, and till you get back home again and make it inside.
They are like piranhas just waiting for you to make one simple mistake.
If you look tired, the headlines will be about how your strung out on drugs.
The wind blows your hair, headlines say you just got back from an orgy and "youre a mess"

Is this a metaphor for facebook stealing your personal information in order to sell you things?

>Nice meme
nice Sup Forums post

*ironically uses a winky face to show I'm being coy/playful*

>nice Sup Forums post
Nice meme

;)

;)

;)

;)

;)

Thanks for the (You)s friends I'll make sure not to spend them all in one place ;)

;)

cocks

;v)

;)

;)

>billionaires publicly commenting on each other to boost their publicity and hence generate more revenue for their companies
>shitters think this is amazing

;^}

It's amazing how bad it is.
You'd think they are smart, but apparently they are retards that just got lucky

(:\/)

This is cute until you realize that "hamburger" is code for "pizza" which is code for "child sex slave."

That's fake news, drumpfkin

GIVE ME THE ZUCC

They're not retards. They just know their reader base is stupid.

Are you going to livestream your suicide for us on January 20th?
Or will you hang in there until Trump gets sworn in for his 2nd term?

boo hoo
cry me a river Bill.

3 4

guys this thread doesn't have much banter in it

That's not really relevant here.

Sup Forums is new Sup Forums, faggot, a cancer kill another boards e lay with social medias

Sup Forums is Sup Forums 4.0
Sup Forums is 2.0
Sup Forums is 3.0

>"building" "apps"

i hate this fucking industry

You must not live in a big city. I'm in Seattle and it's cheap and easy to get anything delivered here. There's prime now, uber eats, postmates and a bunch of other delivery things that don't really cost that much

Sup Forums nowadays is Sup Forums with an extra helping of reddit cancer on top from t_d

;)

Maybe there's be banter if OP wasn't a pajeet.

Wow, almost like they're commoners like us, right user? I love these chaps!

Jewberg probably consulted with his legal team about whether this comment constitutes as a legal contract, and with his engineering heads about whether Bill Gates was baiting him into committing for an impossible problem. Finally had his marketing and PR department look it over, before sending it over to their external PR consultants before pressing send.

Welcome to Silicon Valley.