Speccy thread. Besides my graphics card how is my build?

Speccy thread. Besides my graphics card how is my build?

>16GB 1066MHz RAM
>1066 MHz

>3GB GTX 1060
>3GB

>4k @ 30Hz
>30Hz

>Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
>windows

I have all the computing power.

Seems fine.

>16GB 1066MHz RAM
>1066 MHz
2133mhz you double it remember?
>3GB GTX 1060
Ya, the card is weak but it was cheap.
>4k @ 30Hz
What do you expect from integrated graphics?
Pirated copy if that helps.

What do you use it for?

Anything you would normally use a computer for, except for gaymes. It still works pretty well.

why the fuck do you have a K processor in a H110 board

It originally had a i5 6400 in it, but the 6600k for $215 was way too tempting and I bought it. What mb should I get then?

ambient room temp is higher than cpu how is this possible

Good question, you must have some serious cooling in your pc or speccy bug?

air cooled

Oh idk then.

CPU OCs to 4GHz at load. for some reason my DDR3 ram wont run at 2133, it is 2133 ram. and its nit the BIOS settings when I switch the profile from 1600 it wont POST. weird but doesn't really matter

if you have no intention of overclocking then any board is fine.

but having a k cpu is like buying a Dodge Viper for grocery shopping.
you would normally buy a k cpu and pair it with a Z170 motherboard which allows you to overclock.

I plan to overclock in the future, is any z170 mb fine? When i originally built that pc I had around a $600 budget but now its way over that.

>4 cores
>64gb of ram
Why?

You're so new you forgot about the dual in dual channel and missed the worst part:
>H110 chipset
>unlocked cpu

>niggabyte

2133mhz DDR4 is slow asf

why are you running integrated graphics instead of using your GPU

4096x2160 instead of the standard 3840

LG TVs have so much latency, I bet it doesn't support 60hz let alone ycbcr444

Yeah yeah, I know,
>GTX 950
but it's a carry-over from my old build, I plan on replacing it.

Forgot my pic.

get 16gb ram, latency is ok
if you upgrade gpu, upgrade your monitor depending on what you're running at 1080p

960 pro / NAS

anyway this speccy is a fingerprinting botnet for the nsa, zzzz

>MFW I used a 1060 3 GB until yesterday and it can still run BF1 in medium settings at 60 FPS

>MFW speccy update
>MFW speccy doesnt recognize DDR4 and GPU VRAM sizes yet

rate!

Sicherheit, ach so warum machst dir keine RAID 0 von ihnen Sammys?

Rusty German, unrelated, these are 2x 850 pros just for the ref

I'd assume mixing EVO and PRO must be funky in RAID (?)

gr8

dat doble canal, get a second stick

I hate people

I need to buy a new cpu fan because the one I have now is too big and covers one of the ram slots. Yep, sad

why so many ssd

It's pretty shit

Studio work, audio streaming

more like why so many windows 10

all things considered, it's balanced

just get a new cooler like nhl12 and at the price of ddr3, it's all under a hundred bucks and probably very worth it when you start using ramdisk and for your gpu

misanthropy is just repressed absurdity of unidentified irrationality

respect

why do you need 32gigs of ram?

any tips on keeping cpu socket temp and vrm cool when overclocking? is there a way i can setup a fan to blow on the vrm or something?

my brother's minecraft machine

wer ist sammys?

samsung

trading platforms

My does my GPU run so hot at stock?

I can manually turn the fan up but I feel like there's a way to set a threshold where it does it while on Auto.

DL the most recent drivers, then try setting power management mode to adaptive under the gpu ctrl panel, single display. The TV is probably syncing to 120hz

Either way the auto fan setting isn't enabling so use afterburner to manually set the fan curve or set it fixed under a profile. Eventually the gpu will always heat if it's always active and never cooled

The memes

ramdisk? 128GB is awesome imo

>h110 chipset
>single dimm per channel
>uber ram speeds
>k cpu no oc

>2122mhz ram
>H110 with a K CPU
>30mhz monitor
>1060 3gb running 3 monitors
JUST tier

r8/h8

I need an new HDD this one is almost full.

CPU is at 4.7GHz.

ayy lmao

what about removing your old, unused shit?

Here's mine. 740GT is plenty for my games which are all classics from the 1999 - 2004 era for the most part.

I need a new gpu what else could do me good.

Just realized I need to switch to a Xeon Lake with ECC

>90nm

This guy knows

Time for the oc

laptop

>more cpu than gpu
for what purpose? you wasted $100 unless you got the i7 for the price of an i5
1600x900 ayy lmao

JUST

i got this monitor for free and i dunno, it looks fine to me. i imagine if i got a 1080p then id see the difference, but as it is now its fine

my negros

free is good

had this since 2010, do your worst

you better be japanese or actually learning it

how do you fit all those hard disks in your chassis?

Not him, but this works.

>when your cpu is cooler than your ambients
My room is around 18c, should I be concerned?
Coming from a phenom 965 and gtx 650 ti, this thing doesn't even get remotely warm

about the system:
$90 for the cpu + free motherboard (both new) for now until zen, and if that flops, gonna jump to an older xeon or something.
Thinking of returning and exchanging the gpu I have for a RX480, though I'm not complaining as I got it for under $200. Does everything I need it to very well and stays nice and cool.

I got the processor/motherboard in a newegg combo deal just over 2 years ago now for $299 over the 'cyber weekend', so yeah it was kind of hard to turn down when I was at the time just going to get an i5.

i5 3470 incoming next month

What should be next? I guess the GPU, would a GTX750 Ti be a decent upgrade considering my monitor is 900p and I do not intend to upgrade it?

speccy does not read amd cpu temperatures correctly. amd uses and algorithm or some shit to find temperatures, so most programs wont read it right. you can download AMD overdrive and get an accuracte reading on the thermal margin, which is i think how close the temperature is to the maximum safe temp

>Most programs
BIOS can't even read them properly, Vishera comes to mind.

I'd try for the 950. Newer architecture is always better than old

What's the point of going from a 730 to a 750ti? Do you game? If so, you should really find a better monitor and go for a used gtx1060, or the rx470/480.. I often see them pretty cheap here in Norway atleast.

and I whould get a SSD, the differance coming from old spin HDD's is amazing.

Yeah, good advice, my shitty generic chasis doesn't have double slots though, but I guess something like the GTX 1050 Mini would be pretty good and that would fit, for 122 bucks seems like a good deal, what do you think?

Hey guys, just bought this thing from a guy on craigslist. Paid 300$ for it. Im shit tier at computers. How is it?

First build, r8.

I game but I'm not very exigent, I'm fine with my monitor, I just need something that would let me run games comfortably, some of the latest run slowly even in 720p with my current setup, I just want them to run smooth and pretty in 900p, thing that I can't accomplish today.

Yes, probably after the videocard, I'll get one of those.

seems like a good idea to me

>BOTNET 10

NORMIES LEAVE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET OFF MY Sup Forums

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

@58144688
sperglord much

He may be autistic but at least he's not as retarded as all the people he replied to.

>not optimized .gif
normies leave
ree
ree

Do you post this shit unironically?

Nigger, shut the fuck up.

@58144759

normie detected

@58144774
>implying you're not him samefagging

keep on spergin'

@58144806