Buying bitcoins

Why is it so hard to buy bitcoins online? Why do all the exchanges require me to scan my ID? Why is paying by credit card not enough for those mongoloids?

Where does Sup Forums buy their bitcoins?

>less money beaurocracy!
>more freedoms!
>ends up being exactly the same as the real world counterpart, probably even more smelly

it's to prevent fraud, bitcoin transactions can't be reversed while credit card transactions can, the ID's requests are just proof of payment and insurance

If you don't feel like giving your ID to individuals you can always use something like XAPO to buy your bitcoins, they still require you to verify yourself through ID but at least it's a legit company

Isn't there something like bitcoins ATM ?

Fraud is a user's problem.

Not where I am currently

Buy from individuals

what is that even supposed to mean

It should not be tried to be solved, for example via means of ID verification.

are you literally a retard?

>b-but muh bitcoin exchanges should allow me to steal from them without giving them id

You wouldn't be able to buy bitcoins with credit cards if things like the ID verifications people use didn't exist, dumbass

First, they wouldn't dispatch any bitcoin without having received something to their accounts. Your argument is absolutely bad.
Second, bitcoin is worse than irl money because the previous part isn't maintained.

>coinmate.io

Earlier Dagensia, who got shutdown by FBI but came back because american law sucks dicks.

Also got a SMS when they returned after being shutdown literally saying:

Fuck FBI, we're back.

Here is a service and a reason to trust them.
Use it fucker.

You clearly have 0 understanding on how credit card fraud works

Read up before you start making retarded assertions on Sup Forums

Liar. They require verification like any other exchange.

>Liar
When did I say that you don't need verification?

You have a shitload of wishes my friend.
Just verify or go buy Bitcoins locally, but don't complain about the exchange rate.

Localbitcoins, I've always done cash deposit into someone who uses Wells Fargo since they don't ask for ID (Chase and BofA do)

It definitely feels sketchy just depositing $100 in a rando's account but I've done it dozens of times and get coins immediately

Nice try FBI

I was thinking of getting them using localbitcoins too, but one thing that worries me is that the person who's selling them, most likely, is a drug dealer and I would either need to launder my coins or expect a knock on a door by FBI.

>First, they wouldn't dispatch any bitcoin without having received something to their accounts.

which can be reversed fraudulently MONTHS after the transaction, the vendor (bitcoin exchange) has zero recourse if the credit card company is uncooperative UNLESS they happen to have a copy of your id and your current address (utility bill) etc to go after their money through conventional means (courts)

this is assuming we're not using stolen credit cards, if we are it's OBVIOUS as to why they should want id but since you seem to be denser than a lead brick I'll try to explain it in terms a mongoloid could comprehend: requiring id (and utility bills) shifts the bar from simply having stolen credit card numbers (which anyone searching "credit card" on twitter can find) to full blown identity theft, the latter of which is far more valuable than some $1-5-10k bitcoin limit most exchanges limit you to (and will probably be blocked by most banks as fraudulent even if you legitimately want to buy bitcoins)

of course, all of this should be obvious to anyone who isn't a 13 year old carder scum throwing a tantrum that they can't get their bitcoins through scamming exchanges, you're not a 13 year old carder, are you?

>Second, bitcoin is worse than irl money because the previous part isn't maintained.

what part of "non-reversible" do you not understand?

I see now, you're not a dumb 13 year old carder, you're a dumb pajeet carder that happens to be shilling against bitcoins

0.25 µBTC have been deposited into your wallet, sanjay :^)

So tumble your coins? If you're buying relatively small amounts without showing your ID then tumbling them before moving to something attached to your identity, you're not worth chasing. You didn't even break any laws anyway.

completely agree.

what kind of id verification do they do? it sounds like they just want a copy of the id, but do they actually check that it's a valid id using some kind of state/federal database?

Who was on Sup Forums when Buttcoins were literally worthless trash and people were getting paid thousands of them to take pictures of their asses with sharpies in?