Is it worth upgrading from the Skylake 67K to Kaby 77K?

Is it worth upgrading from the Skylake 67K to Kaby 77K?

no

For games it's not even worth upgrading from 2500K
and considering you're asking and don't know yourself of course it's for fucking gaming
pls end your fucking life and never come back to Sup Forums ever again you piece of shit

Absolutely not

Jesus. What was even the point of Kaby Lake, if it's just a 1% improvement? Couldn't Intel have saved a shitload of money in development costs by just skipping Kaby Lake?

Are you saying 6700K is bad for gaming?

What's not shown is the 15% better power draw.

Kaby doesn't support Win7 so fuck no

oh goodie, I can save $3.50/year

I'm assuming since he is interested in having the bleeding edge hardware, he wouldn't use a deprecated OS anyway

>5 cents deposited in your account

Kaby Lake is for jews, don't bother.

>5 cents deposited in your account

It's only good for laptops because of better igpu and HW decoders.

Desktops are dying, which intel can tell you the best. They target battery life nowadays, because that's marketable.

Did I touch a nerve sandeep? If he truly wanted to use it for its processing power, chances are he wouldn't be running a desktop OS in the first place. Which makes me think it's for muh gaming, in which case Win10 gives basically zero advantage (so far DX12 has been a meme, time will tell if it actually delivers). Additionally, if it's for muh gaming he doesn't need a new proc in the first place.

they target battery life because silicone chips physically cant get any faster.

it is for 144hz gayming, but i would switch to a 2600k then or 2011
it is, i would rather get a 5820k. you can get these for 250 €. but even if you want something new you save with a 6800k, it has 2 physical cores extra and you can still oc it. the cost is roughly the same for mainboard and ram, unless you are a retard that puts a 6700k on a lowbudget h mainboard.

>Did I touch a nerve sandeep?

That's my line, you're the one who first replied to me.

And wtf kind of hogwash are you blathering? First of all not only servers need processing power and second of all, games is one of the things Win 10 is the most advantageous for compared to Win 7. Not just because of DX12 but that's not a meme either.

>games is one of the things Win 10 is the most advantageous for compared to Win 7
kek, now I actually do think you're a shill

Intel aren't targeting battery power or computing power specifically. Its efficiency they're after and power and energy usage come together.

ok

name a game that runs noticeably better on Win10 compared to Win7

Any dx12 game if you have AMD gpu.

yes maximum 15%
performance decrease even on amd on most older gpus
i would not care about it unless its 50+%
anything less doesnt make anything more playable

Until you overclock it and find out it uses more power at higher heat

Hey cutie. How was work in Osaka?