Are CPAPs technology?

are CPAPs technology?

Other urls found in this thread:

sleepyhead.jedimark.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No idea what you're on about, but I took a crap this morning. Good color. Six inches. No strain.

Yes. I use one. I have the desire to hack my insurance-provided cpap. Which is the one you posted a pic of.

No, any fat fucks here that actually need one should commit sudoku and stop wasting Earth's limited space.

>mfw bought a used cpap for $300 off craigslist
>mfw ozoned the shit out of it to disinfect
>mfw not depressed every single day
>mfw I have no face.

If you're a fat NEET, you can't go wrong with one of these.

Also:

>mfw no prescription, so buying gear for it is a pain

Brote?

Underweight fucks use these too dumbass.

A pointy stick is technology, OP.

Wanna try asking a meaningful question?

They can get gassed too, fuck stain.

There's some sweet open source software out there to analyze your sd card data.
sleepyhead.jedimark.net

I'm 5'9" 165lbs and I have to use one.

No, anyone that can't manage to continue breathing on their free will doesn't deserve to live.

Daily reminder to stop getting them filthy and putting sticky junk on them before you return it
>CPAP/BIPAP/O2 concentrator vendor

I can't breathe when I'm drowning in pussy but I'm still a tax paying citizen. Visa vie, go fuck yourself

No, CPAPs are a perfect example of why today's society is so fucking shitty. We need to stop creating and using technology that enables and allows defective and inferior creatures to continue their meaningless and useless existence.

Society as a whole needs to stop fighting natural selection.

Hm. Gotta shitpost here, but do I go with the ironic or the condescending?

I mean, on the one hand, you live in a society with a certain degree of compassion and freedom inherent in the culture—the same things that let an evil, self-absorbed, elitist fuck like yourself to continue existing without getting the shit kicked out of him every day.

On the other, maybe it's more germane to point out that "natural selection" is an impersonal algorithmic process and no amount of human intervention can stop it from happening. Our gene pool continues to evolve, it's just responding to a different sort of environment now. You can call it "artificial" if you like, but it's not really unnatural if it isn't breaking the laws of physics.

>visa vie

>Visa vie
Do you mean vis-à-vis, you pseudo-intelligent moron?

My mom has one of these things and so do a lot of fat people I know. They seem to have benefited from them, but it may just be placebo effect.

They say I should get one, but I think it would be a better idea for me to stop being a fat fuck.

Ok. Then leave your house (technology), and don't use modern medicine (technology), don't use antiseptics(technology), and never brush your teeth (technology). We'll see if natural selection rules you out, shitgenes.

Smart person (finally) detected.

If it helps you then you could go to your doctor and get checked for sleep apnea, because you probably have it. Then you get a prescription.

>tfw 5'8" 130 lbs and still need a CPAP

fat people have 0 reasons

I literally just end up sleepy and have to drink more coffee if I don't use my CPAP, jesus. My AHI is so low that I felt like it couldn't hurt.

>all these dumb eugenics retards