/csg/ - Chink Shit General

Getting the Band Back Together Edition vol. 2

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on irc.rizon.net

>Discord link
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Check Price History
chnprice.com/?language=english

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• user receives LED strip lights and a tie clip , • user receives his HP 39gs calculator , • user reviews his Cree XML-T6 flashlight • user receives a plushy banana , • user posts sample of NW-800 microphone with UMC204HD • user replaces the screen on his ZUK Z2 ; pics of inside: , , • user posts a picture taken with a Mi Max • user receives his KZ HDSEs, says they're not bad • user reviews a $4 Xiaomi pen • user receives a puzzle ball , Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

m.aliexpress.com/item/32650976341.html
xiaomi.eu/community/threads/redmi-3s-3-32gb-completely-bricked-no-edl-no-fastboot-no-logo-no-led-solved.34113/
xiaomi.eu/community/threads/help-redmi-3-bricked.31802/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/image/Q-PRnE5vSH9TgJ3-y12mCw
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58004154#p58008310
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S57962483#p57962561
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

second for zuk

Might do that in the future. MIUI8 is comfy right now and everything works. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Someone posted asking about where to buy cheap speaker wire from the other day but I couldn't find the reply. Help?

>no mention of the lyin' Eiaosifag getting BTFO for lying multiple times and samefagging as anons pretending to own Zircons and Mulas.

I wonder who's behind this thread.

He's a lying faggot who gets kicks out of tricking people into buying garbage.. Don't buy Eiaosi X6.

>Don't buy Eiaosi X6
Why exactly?

How is that news?

Pretends to be other anons who think Eiaosi is better than Zircons/PIstons/Mula here

When he gets called out for having no pictures of his Eiaosi with the other IEMs he posts a pic laughing about it
Because they're garbage and the user shilling them has lied multiple times to make them seem good (using a frequency graph from $65 headphones, lying that they compare well to other IEMs he doesn't own)

Because they're shilled every single day by a guy who wants to trick people into buying them and nothing more.

I checked the Sup Forums archives if any Eiaosifag had another earphone with the X6 in a photo to prove they own more than one earphone. Seems like the Eiaosi isn't worth buying at all. One guy said Panasonic RP-HJE120's were better sounding. I'm and I own the HJE120's already and dislike it. So yeah.. X6 will be a let down for me if it comes in the mail.

A huge mystery.

So you own X6s and dont recommend them?

If I buy this for my dog, will he die?

m.aliexpress.com/item/32650976341.html

Any better dog beds? Want something warm, soft and cozy for him. His current bed is getting a bit worn out.

LEDs

noice

No.

He refused to buy them because he doesn't trust $3 earphones and already has pistons and zircons

Yeah he has never proven he's compared them to anything else. He posts stock pictures of the X6 from the product page and talks big how they compare to Pistons/Hybrids/Mula/Zircon yet there's no proof he's ever owned any other earbuds but these.

And you lied that you have Pistons and Zircons then got called out. Still waiting on those pictures bud.

This obsession with eiaosi x6 is troublesome. It's just $3 earphones. Why are your jimmies so rustled?

It can't be because they're almost as good as the pistons at a much lower price, is it?
Is that buyers remorse that's motivating you to act like this?

Chachink chachink boys, it's officially dead and beyond repair I'm afraid.

I followed this guide as some kind user said to

xiaomi.eu/community/threads/redmi-3s-3-32gb-completely-bricked-no-edl-no-fastboot-no-logo-no-led-solved.34113/

opened the phone, and realized that my Redmi 3 does not even have these test pins on the mobo

>- Shorted the test point pins while holding "power" + "volume down" -buttons until device reboots. I used metal tweezers for mobile phone repair I got from ebay as the pins are small & there are components near.

Don't even have those, and while I did try to short everything similar and play around with the deep flash cable I paid 15 bucks for off aliexpress since hope dies last, nothing really paid off as the phone is still dead.

Fuck chinks, fuck Xiaomi!

$3 adds up with many people who order them from the shilling.

>still no photo of Eiaosi X6 and another earphone
>posts stock photos or a single X6 earphone
Eiaosifag probably can only afford one earphone and that is X6.

I see. So he's just sperging out for no reason.

The burden of proof is on you as the shill. Show you've compared them to other IEMs. Oh wait, you can't. Because you can't afford anything else but $3 earbuds.

RIP in peace

Damn. I'm sorry for your loss user.

>shitposting and forcing memes all day long
I bet you consider yourself some master troll, you shitty neet autist.

I use the eiaosi x6 every day since I bought them. Got them on sale for dirt cheap and it quickly became my favorite earphones.

I don't care what you think, but these are absolutely fantastic for $3 earphones.

Stock eartips were trash so I used the memory foam eartips from kz. Much better.

I had something similar happen with my r3p. Just went back to my Nexus 5 for a while and currently waiting for a zuk z2 pro to come in the mail.

You have my sympathy, for what it's worth.

ITT buttflustered people who got ripped off not buying blatantly superior harmonically attuned X6

This is why I'm afraid to flash Xiaomi.eu ROM, or any ROM really since my current one does everything I want.

AudioBudget guy said in mid November he ordered a pair of Eiaosi X6s for review. He should be received them soon and then we'll have a proper review and all of this will be cleared up.

Personally, I wouldn't think $3 headphones can be any good. I've paid $11 for my zircons after reading the AudioBudget review and they're alright, nothing to write home about. Certainly not good enough to shill for free. The bass is detailed, but equalization is needed to tone down the bass which can get annoying when listening to certain kinds of music. They're alright for YouTube and watching movies on my laptop.

I'm right now half-drunk scouring through these MIUI forums in hopes of finding a solution before I chuck this piece of shit into a trash can, on this thread rn

xiaomi.eu/community/threads/help-redmi-3-bricked.31802/

but as always it's badly written and doesn't really work for my phone.

150$ down the drain and the phone did not even last 6 months.

Remember this if nothing else /csg/.

The Eiaosifag has
1) lied about owning other IEMs
2) lied about the frequency response of Eiaosi with fake charts
3) samefagged as other people to back himself up
4) uses stock photos of Eiaosi instead of anything he took himself
5) when he gets caught he acts like it's funny
6) when you search Eiaosi in the archive this is the same user who calls people "Xiaomi shills" and complains about regular OP every day.

Don't believe his samefagging and his lies.

Pretty much.

Look how edgy his posts are, like he's fresh from Sup Forums, /r9k/, or Sup Forums
He's also coming off as very desperate.
I wonder why.

Nice try.

They are the new 'Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD'. Cost me $23 + 301 coins.

The pouch was a good surprise as I was planning to get one and thought the one on the store image was """pouch not included""".

Compared to the hybrids, basses have more taste and the sound doesn't distort even on max volume. I have normal ears so I can't declare anything but overall they sound very clear and I love that.
If you like distorted nigbass noises you might want to get something else.

>le X6 boogeyman meme

Fuck outta here

>"coming off as very desperate"
>Eiaosifag went to an expensive pair of headphones product page and downloaded the frequency chart to bamboozle people into thinking his $3 earbuds are good

oh the irony

Well, I'd rather have xiaomeme spying on me that some vendor + xiaomeme double spying.

I'm not sure about using the Xiaomi.eu ROM since it might be troublesome to get back to stock and use the global ROM.

I'm imagining the autistic anti eiaosi x6 guy, obviously a xiaomi shill, to be frothing at the mouth right now

>to Australia
hmm I wonder which other Zuk shill who the entirety of /spg/ hates for lying about everything is also from Australia.

Fyi I'm only buying this because if it's making someone throw an autistic hissy fit like that, then it must actually be great for the price and xisomi/rock shills are just going full damage control

You madman. He might actually kill himself.

Whoops, I meant xiaomi.
Not that it matters. If they can't afford better shills then nothing they sell must be worth buying.

You know you out yourself as the exact same user who shilled Eiaosi in the first place when you repeatedly say "xiaomi shill" like you have done whenever you mention eiaosi for the last month, right? Samefagging faggot.

Please stop. I'm also Australian and this is degrading.

>adds a product to his cart
>look guys, im doing it

Press the "buy" button first.
Oh wait, if you're gonna spend all that kangaroo money you'll starve the next 1-2 weeks.

Final confirmation. Xiaomi shill convinced me to buy eiaosi x6 instead.

Hopefully then we'll have some peace and quiet.

Xiaomi really isn't paying you enough, are they?

No.

Maybe you had to buy another pair because your original pair is such garbage. We'll never know because you'll never show real pics of your Eiaosi next to ANY other earbud. Fuck off.

No you fuck off.

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF XIAOMI SHILL I HATE YOU SO FUCK OFF

>Look guys I bought it!
>instantly hits the cancel button and sweats at his bank balance waiting for the precious 3 kangaroo bucks to return

It's okay user, your mother still loves you.
Maybe.

I'll fuck off when I see those pictures of the Eiaosi next to a pair of Zircons/Mulas/Hybrids or Pistons. I'm still waiting. If the Eiaosi is so good and compares so well where's the evidence they were compared at all?

No it's next to my sound intone i66 you stood xiaomi shill!

IT'S NOT ALWAYS ALL ABOUT XIAOMI YOU STINKY BAKA

I'm not him. But photograph both right now.

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/image/Q-PRnE5vSH9TgJ3-y12mCw

See

See

Is RNP3 still top recommendation or is Redmi 4 Prime better pick now? Looking into getting my first chink shit phone, help me out /csg/.

see

Zuk z2

>you're just paranoid, I'm not the same guy as the zuk shill
>clearly the zuk shill
Is there ANYTHING the zuk/eiaosifag won't fucking lie about?

RN3P if you are a normal person

R4P if you're mentally deficient and can live with MIUI

R4P once CM13/14 comes out for it

My mother loves me

If you want smaller, zuk z2 is pretty good, but otherwise yeah rmn3p is still cheaper

>Only a single person lives in Australia.

Until this thread I've thought that Australia shitposting Sup Forums-wide it's just a meme.

Who shills the exact same two products? With the exact same images? Nope. We're not stupid. Ciggy buttbrain.

Yes.

I'm the only person in Australia. Everyone else is on Christmas break out in other countries.

Ayy

Yeah, it must be the only remaining Australian citizen!

top internetting: 5/7

That's Lithu for ya, can't afford the popular meme products so he hates them and pushes for shitty alternatives in hopes of tricking people into buying them.

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58004154#p58008310

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S57962483#p57962561

Kek

>I'm the only person in Australia.
No you're not. As I said. Stop embarassing the fuck out of us you knobhead.

I don't know what to believe any more.

You make less sense the more you post. How can lithu be lithu if he's Australian?

Lay off the grog m8

>RN3P if you are a normal person
>R4P if you're mentally deficient and can live with MIUI

"I bought RN3P days before the R4P and now I regret it", the post.

>R4P once CM13/14 comes out for it
Yeah, install an amateur, hobbyist ROM that can brick your phone.

CM13/14 makes sense to use when you need to revive an old phone. I installed CM13 on my Moto G (peregrine) and got a boot loop. I tried the stable snapshot and 2-3 nightlies. The phone was in a bootloop until CM14 came out; I flashed that and it worked, but some features are still missing.

I'm not going to risk bricking a brand new $160 phone because of tin-foil conspiracies about Chinese spying on me when they have over 1 Billion of their own people to worry about.

>massive evidence Eiaosi/Zukfag is lying and can't be trusted
>all he has in response is "HURR XIAOMI SHILLS" "EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES MUST BE [BLANK]" "LAUGHING.GIF"

This is embarrassing. Go back to getting drunk with the abbos.

Prove your Australian, post your eiaosi x6.

If you can't show me an image of your eiaosi x6 then you're not Australian!

hey guys what is going on in this threa-

Audible kek

You can change the currency to anything you want on Ali. Doesn't prove where you're from.

I'm Australian and I laughed

So then is the last Australian?

Can you upload it now? If you can do that. I'll do a photo of my shit. I'm from the same country as you are.

Kek. It's in the mail you knob.

>R4P if you're mentally deficient and can live with MIUI
I was actually considering just leaving MIUI on it. I always tinkered with my smartphones, but frankly I just want my shit to werk now.
I will look into zuk z2. Seems slightly more expensive, but still affordable.

Literally red.dit.

Hybrid is way way better than Eiaosi. Inb4 the Eiaosi is still packed. Packed it back as a Christmas gift since, I don't think it can replace the Hybrid. Probably a little buyer's remorse since I could've went for a Mula or a Kz. Or probably it would've been better if I gifted a Monk instead. Btu meh.

Tl;dr
Eiaosi is overhyped or overshilled.

Meant to link u bb
Must be my aboriginal alcohols and booze fucking up my typing

You mean reddit?

>all these shitposts just because the Eiaosi shill refuses to post pictures of his earbuds next to any others he claims to own

Really makes the brain matter shatter.

>CM13/14 makes sense to use when you need to revive an old phone.
No, it also makes sense when you want to remove bloat/spyware.

>I'm not going to risk bricking a brand new $160 phone
Soft bricking is recoverable.

LOOK MA, IT'S AN AUSTRALIAN

it isn't just the chink spyware

list of why I dislike MIUI:

>fucking retarded lockscreen notifications
on the stable builds you still can't fucking dismiss them
>agressive RAM & battery managment
yet still keeps less RAM free for apps than CM13
also better battery life on CM13
>settings menu that is 13km long and has 549058304 options on the main screen
pls put that in submenus

I also just dislike the whole "feel" of the skin, idk how to properly point it down, but it feels worse than touchwiz for me

also shit ton of preinstalled apps(minor issue desu, I can just freeze them with TiBu)

>Posts X6s
That makes you Australian.

What a hero.

you're australian?
I'm also australian

One more image than the Eiaosi shill can provide, well done.

It does seem weird, doesn't it? Why don't the mods step in and clean up the thread?

Call me crazy, but I think this could be RegularOP and his buddies shitting up the thread on purpose because he isn't the OP. He's been quiet today.

This much shit posting over $3 headphones really doesn't make any sense. No one gives a fuck at all.

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.

Thank you xiaomi shill

>95 posts
>17 IPs

Of course it's regularop.

Hey! Only I can post laughing.gif

Brb, resetting my Australian router.

>RegularOP

Oh boy, here we go. A whole different type of shitposting.