Is there a Linux Distro that looks like this? I wouldn't mind a broader color palette but I absolutely love pixel art...

Is there a Linux Distro that looks like this? I wouldn't mind a broader color palette but I absolutely love pixel art, sprites, ect. and I'd love a distro or theme I can install that looks like this

Other urls found in this thread:

gnome-look.org/p/1079369/
xwinman.org/amiwm.php
box-look.org/browse/ord/latest/
gnome-look.org/browse/ord/latest/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

install AmigaOS

i feel you user
Bumping the fuck out of this

CDE

I'll admit that looks really good but I think we can do better (otherwise I'll be installing it)

Bump

>security issues

GNUstep

I dont get this. If the security vulnerabilities are so well known why aren't they patched yet?

And it's still to this day the default DE for several commercial releases of Unix.

maximum comfy

indeed

temple os

>no networking

>being a heretic

>designed by steve jobs

its not like the OS in OPs pics has any networking also

Because the devs demand all patches delivered be in MIT license, so everyone gets cucked while the devs make money selling the commercial version.

>he thinks Steve ever did anything expect picking out things he liked

TUI are similar to what you're looking for: TWIN and Viper Window Manager.

>Is there a Linux Distro that looks like this?
you mean a desktop environment, yeah?

I got you covered OP, a quick browse in gnome-look gave me this (pic related) gnome-look.org/p/1079369/

Is a gtk2 theme

Amiwm is the window manager dedicated to look like latest Amiga thou xwinman.org/amiwm.php

Whenever you need themes, icons and else, go to
box-look.org/browse/ord/latest/
or
gnome-look.org/browse/ord/latest/

this looks like ass, there

All this 90s UI looks like trash. I understand the nostalgia but I want looks and the usability of early to mid 00s stuff. Think Windows XP, OS X Tiger, and early Android/iOS.

But they were perfectly usable, you do know they run at low res? Bump up the res and it's nothing that you can't do now, you don't need shitty and useless eyecandy for things to work and be productive.

>yfw when I actually had an Amiga 1000.
>too fucking poor to afford the $1200 20MB SideCar
>Forever floppies, forever flipping

Now you faggots have Raspberry PIs with more power. God you kids have it easy.

Except it does.

My first computer still used tape.
However I don't think kids have it much easier nowadays.
They're distracted by 10000000 things, especially the Internet.
At least I learned a lot more, and more thoroughly, from reading books with no Internet access available
Much easier to focus

True this. When all you had was Ciarcia's Circuit Celler, Forrest Mims books, Byte magazine, and the local university engineering library it was much easier to buckle down and focus.

Someone make this real, pls.

Just use JWM and theme it yourself. It's fuck all easy to edit the UI. You don't need a specific distro to do it.

There's pretty much zero pixel art based iconsets available, and most modern WMs and other programs aren't made to handle anything but vector icons correctly, you can often not set what size the icons should be, which fucks up everything that isn't vectors if they aren't the right size.

Also, classic AmigaOS had icons of arbitrary size and dual-state icons.

They're adorable and I didn't mind them back then

Make your own icons faggot.

With all respect Sup Forums, why would anyone go through all the "hassle" of manually installing Arch when you could get pic related (with all its features) just 3 clicks away

Apple did, 30 years ago.

damn I was gonna start a new thread

Bump up the res and you have flat GUI with less colors

Because it took me 15 minutes to install Arch.

>LIL UGLY MANE
I hope that's an ironic joke.

Exactly, the only thing you need.

>literally tons of shit in the pic
>complains about lil ugly mane

hottttttt

>gnome-look.org/p/1079369/
Shouldn't be too hard to make it into a gtk theme. The real hassle would be to get a good icon set.

fuck you lil ugly mane is so good

>complains about the only decent thing in the pic

Based user

whats the best package manager for ubuntu?

yum or dnf

wondows store

>Kawaiik

stop derailing the thread, fucktards

God I want this so bad

>Girl Fart OS.