Is there a tech related company or service that you would want but there isnt?

Is there a tech related company or service that you would want but there isnt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v0bN9tth7Ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The 3d printer thing in Subnautica. I could also see 3d printers eventually getting that good within my lifetime, so there is hope

Please elaborate

Related, or at least a better version of eMachineShop's software.

I don't need to actually own the 3D printer, and I need the parts to be more durable than meme stratified printing. If I could just click and have the parts come in AL6061/etc parts come UPS in 2 days I'd be happy.

basically this
youtube.com/watch?v=v0bN9tth7Ig

Its called a fabricator in game, but its basically a super advanced 3d printer. Lets you make whatever you want (or can find the blueprints for). There's some things that don't make sense, like how you can make an entire room sized pod with it, but I guess it could make it outside of the pod or something, but the concept is cool as fuck.

>download a plan off the internet (literally download a car)
>throw in some raw materials that you've scavenged or bought for pennies on the dollar compared to the cost of the item
>generate whatever you want
>you can even throw in animal corpses and it will skin/filet them, debone them, and present you with freshly cooked meat in seconds

How much is this 3d printing tech machinery?

Thats just silly

Anywhere from a grand to many tens of thousands. But the parts are generally not very strong compared to machined billet or injection molded parts. Not something I'd risk my life with like motorcycle or gun parts.

They make neat toys and demo parts. for concepts.

>generally

Anything you would regulary pay for?

I saw 3d printing at my fathers workplace over 20 years ago. The patents have expired.

Could I create a 3d printing company? Would you need it on a regular basis?

Buump

Plz input

So qt

is there a make & model of car that was never invented or built that you want to drive???

now you should see why stupid questions dont deserve answers

1997 dodge viper gts in blue, with two white stripes on top

A twitch like place but for other things. Like uploading cool skateboard videos of me and hopefully getting donations from people that like me.

the fast one who drives by floating on top of air and can go 1 million miles per the hour and does not need roads because it flies like on back in the future 3

It not 1999

Or im out of the loop on whats cool.

How do I keep up with the 10-20 year old demographic

Its not about what's cool, its about money

Trends are money, I dont know what teens like.

That's cause you were too dumb to keep up.

How would I keep up?

Studying the arts

Please elaborate

I dont want to look like a Sony executive

No, and if you need to ask Sup Forums for ideas then you probably have no business even attempting some sort of new startup venture.

teens like the word dude and stuff

and they ride bikes and skateboards and stuff

amazing how elaborated codemonkeys ask for ideas now

In pieces and then put it together. It's how they 3d printed a miniature castle somewhere in the midwest.

Go fuck your pillow

These already exist, only difference being you have something small printed in shitty detail, or you can have something small printed in great detail but made of brittle materials.

I spent time at a place who would print jewelry casting masters, and on the side anything that was sent their way. Had some good business with medical technology, and I saw some bombass 40k custom work.

I want to see what a decentralized image board would look like. Like if bitmessage channels weren't garbage.

Who is this cock countess?