Oh, man, Zuck is such a cool guy!

I want to be hip, just like him. He's so funny and smart!
youtube.com/watch?v=16EM_GhxEik

Z U C C
U
C
C

>being poor

It sucks to be Zuckerkike.

All the money in the world cannot remove autism, a shit personality and gayness off your face.

please stop >implying

whats with jews lusting at gook women REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That was kind of funny, and I actually would buy a facebook home-tracking device if it was voiced by morgan freeman

>make a shitty """app"""
>make a video about said app
>get turbovir/g/ins mad
wow it's nothing

let me get this straight

his app is just a nlp bot right?

like with a command line application you'd do

$ home-control -lights -all -off

Instead it goes through a mic, the application processes the sentence and calls the appropriate method.

The only hard thing about that is coding the NLP library and I'm 100% sure he either bought one or got an open source one from github.

This whole board is poorfags with autism, latent homosexual tendencies, and shit personalities, at least Cuckerberg has money.

Sauce?

He's probably using OpenHAB as his backend

I remember when he declared this on FB and thought the normies would froth over this

>be so rich you can hire morgan freeman as your personal manservant

It's the normie retards who made this guy rich.

He literally got rich by exploiting the normies' narcissism, giving them a space to carefully build an ideal image of themselves as if it was real.

No, but it is all the money in the world, which gets you a free pass to smoking hot sex with a waifu of your choice, a mansion in Beliz, a vacation house in the Adirondacks, soirees and evenings enchanted mingling among the world elite, because you invented the world's largest unregulated siphon for people's meager keystrokes of information.

wow is that his wife?
damn that bitch's arms are as big as his, and she has wider shoulders.

this is old shit
u just discovered it???

GTFO

What a tremendous faggot, holy shit.

He's awkward as hell.

what if he just married this asian being just to get into china market.

zuckerberg is CIA govt spy, he has cucked all his users to the government snoops

fuck that faggot

i hope his baby dies in fire

ya but autism and paranoidness got him rich though

He still looks like shit and has a shit personality. It sucks that people only look at you and see the money.

I'm sure he could've married a better looking chinagirl if it was to get into the chinese market
It's probably some sort of elite jewish ritual, like you can fuck all the underage girls you want in the epstein express but you have to marry and have kids with this ugly bitch

Looks kind of like Madonna in her prime.

Why did he do this? Why doesn't he just use Google Home or Amazon Echo? What's the point?

Why are his pupils so dialated?

As a medfag, thats one of the most retarded things I've read all year

It's artificial intelligence.

Gas (((Zuckerberg)))