He doesn't own a fax machine

>He doesn't own a fax machine

>he doesn't own a deprecated method of sending text and images instead of using email

I want to fuck that Mew.

but i do user

The fuck is that

kys

>oh noes he wants to fuck mai waifu

u mad faget

we do, but I can't for the life of me get it to work.

so edgy XD

Stay butthurt, you angry faggot.

I don't understand the point of faxes anymore.

Why the fuck do they exist? Why the fuck do companies still insist on this shit for everything?

Simplest teleprinter system in existence.
The version in the picture (feld hell) turns the pixels into a tone and the receiver reconstructs the text by measuring the amplitude of the tone and "painting" each pixel on the screen.

The brightness of each pixel depends on the amplitude of the tone.

>pic

That's pretty fucking neato

Some nigga told me a fax copy of a document has legal value or something while a document sent by other electronic means doesn't.

Dumbest shit I have ever heard.

It is easier to alter and fax a document than to send a high resolution scan.

It's how I got my fake id's as a kid.

kys

You first, niglet

It's a pretty robust system too.
Versions of it have been use for all kinds of radio and telephone links for around 90 years.

Ironically fax machines bypass HIPAA laws about patient data transmission, plus even in 2016 its hard to get different medical record software systems all taking to each other. As a result fax is still by far the most prevalent method of medical record transmission.

"In some countries, because electronic signatures on contracts are not yet recognized by law, while faxed contracts with copies of signatures are, fax machines enjoy continuing support in business."

wiki

Luckily I can pay cents to print and fax at the local Kinko's instead of wasting money on ink.

> machine

Come at me.