People are using stolen creditcards to get rich everyday

>People are using stolen creditcards to get rich everyday
>Meanwhile Im a neet shitposting on Sup Forums

hmm. Why do I keep doing this?

Give me ONE. JUST ONE reason not to join them.

I'm getting extremely tempted now.

it's wrong

it's illegal

But are those compelling enough reasons?

If Tyrone can do it, why can't I?

they are compelling if you subscribe to any concept of karma

And if I don't?

Because you're better than Tyrone.
Do you really want to sink to negroid levels?

the only thing you would need to do is find a site that sells bitcoins and accepts credit cards
then just buy some stolen ccs and buy bitcoins with them

You will be in worse punishment than this Tyrone.

Because you're looking at about 10-20 years in a federal prison when you get caught. Not if, WHEN.

You have to be smart and confident to do that sort of shit. If you feel compelled to post a thread such as this here, you are neither.

>Steer clear of it

>mommy said don't do bad things or she'll take my tendies away

Test

But it's a good way to make money

>10-20 years
[Citation needed]

Ill just fully cooperate with the feds and get like 1 year probation

>the only thing you would need to do is find a site that sells bitcoins and accepts credit cards
>then just buy some stolen ccs and buy bitcoins with them

But then I also need cashout method, antidetect, RDP/socks

Make money, yes. Earn money? No.
Why not just hang yourself if you're going to be a leech to society?

Credit cards are like 100% traceable and you would get raided instantly

Why would I do that?

Pff, I ain't fraid o no clink ya see

>cashout method with bitcoins
>antidetect
>RDP
holy shit you look like a real rookie
don't touch that shit, you will get caught

explain to me how can someone trace him if he uses onion routing and buys bitcoins with the card?
and you only need the exit node in tor to be the same country as the credit card user so that the bank won't notice

I am a rookie, yes. But I want to get rich

it's ok to join
not ok to be getting pounded by a fat joe in jail though

scams are safer, go for those

>Bank wont notice
>A fucking tor node, that people have used millions of times, never mind the fact that it's nowhere in the same part of the country

>Buying bitcoin with cc
Yeah because no one's ever thought of that before. It's not like that would be the #1 thing to buy or anything... they definitely wouldn't have extensive verification for it...

there actually are enough services that let you withdraw small amounts without verification to add up to 1000$ from 10 of em etc

There's a chance you'll get arrested. That's usually why people don't do really illegal things.

> get like 1 year probation
Even if you manage to get it that low, felony charges will be on your record for life. Forget ever landing a decent job or moving up.

You're effectively committing financial suicide.

name one such haven that allows you to buy at least 500$ worth of btc with just a CC without also needing to provide additional documents like drivers license or passport as well as a 2-5 day holding period for first time purchases

>but at least 500$ worth of btc with just a CC
I said you can withdraw small amounts that add up from different CC to bitcoin / vice versae websites. Should've stayed in school

[Citation needed]
18 USC 1029, I think. Maximum sentence is 10, 15, or 20 years depending on how you're doing your fraudulent shit. That's not counting whatever your state decides to slap you with. I would never count on getting a minimum sentence for a crime, as this really depends upon the judge and prosecutor in question.

IANAL, so maybe I'm reading shit wrong, but I think "don't break federal law" is probably universally sound advice.

Also this. A felony on your record fucks you in so many more ways than just a jail sentence.

>using stolen CC to get rich
How?

so like 50$ worth of btc? from 2 stolen credit cards that cost 40$?

>60$ gain for all that work

Enjoy your peanuts

>blatanty ignores that you can do it from 10 places getting 500$
you tried

Jamal will fuck you in the shower

2 birds with one stone

Maximum sentence is meaningless.

People regularly have went into court """facing""" 100 years in prison for fraud. But the realities of sentencing are much different.

Besides I'm a neet, I don't have much to lose.

ok u win teach me how to into invite those slav cc shops. dnm dont have cc anymore

Alphabay has it

Why don't you just get a job lol

cawk chan?

I don't have any skills.

You don't need skills to get a job.

To get a job that's worth doing over crime you need skills.

If minimum wage - what's the point? You can make your monthly minimum wage salary in a couple days, with less stress and effort.

Not really, I'm borderline autistic and got a job

1 mistake is all you need to do and you'll be caught.

I'm autistic therefore can't get a job.

It's not worth it imo

Quite low and takes much more time

what do you do, exactly? and do you need to be to apply murrikan?

>what do you do, exactly?
work in a toy store, m8

be murrikan to apply*

Yes, no foreigners would be considered

Dude I've seen your posts about this all week, just start already.
Update us how it turned out and tell us how many times you get raped by Tyrone

Why not do both?

Work both a job AND be a criminal?

Can't rape the willing imo
Not a bad idea, you could even steal from your workplace

Stop trying to get NEETs arrested

Shitting where you eat would make no sense.

I'm saying work both professionally and also do other things on the side

What toy store pays $20/hr?

Wtf I want a job now!

OP you've been shilling this on /biz/ for a while.
If you think it's a good way to make money then you do it yourself.

It's hard to shill these days.

That's with overtime and shift diff for overnight shifts
$11.88 regular pay, a normal check is ~750 USD not 2300

Wow you really are a cuck then.

You could make your paycheck in a day. Don't you have any self-respect?

you're exchanging YOUR ONLY FINITE COMMODITY FOR SUCH A PITTANCE OF A SALARY. YOU WILL -NEVER- GET THAT TIME BACK.

Just fuckin sad.

um I bring joy to the lives of children, kid

Then you should work hard and work your way up. Credit card fraud makes you temporary rich if at all, like an aggressive towman or fraudulent oil change man is "rich".
You'll be a scumbag with disposable income - only the risk is much higher than if you just do the fraudulent lock service, since it is absolutely, and totally illegal.

Good cuck.

Just pathetic

you're basically the equivalent of a cuck who lets 5 niggers go deep in his wife. That's you. You're the wife AND the cuck.

Don't you have any self -respect? Any dignity?

So, how would one go about getting into fraud anyway?

>the only thing you would need to do is find a site that sells bitcoins and accepts credit cards

the only thing you would need to do is find someone that gives you monies
being a beggar can be really lucrative

>Give me ONE. JUST ONE reason not to join them.
>
>I'm getting extremely tempted now.
I sold CCs throughout HS and college, you dont make as much as you seem to think - also judging by the fact you've clearly done 0 research on it I'd say you shouldn't do it because you're too stupid to do it and even if you did manage it you'd get instantly caught because you're stupid

>Buy CC
>Buy vpn
>Buy rdp/socks
>Get antidetect
>Find good site
>Use it to buy things
>Figure out how you'll get the item or your bank drop or however you plan on cashing out

Not much more to it.

How much money did you make?

Explain then

>you only need the exit node in tor to be the same country as the credit card user so that the bank won't notice
this is straight up fucking wrong, the back accounts for user agent, OS, IP, ISP, Rough location and what sites you're buying shit off

the only thing you would need to do is find someone that gives you monies
being a beggar can be really lucrative

Think about it - if it was so easy, why would these "hackers" sell the Credit card information and not just get the bitcoins themselves?

This

But also most important is that it'll be flagged obviously as a Tor exit node.

You need fresh socks/rdp aka comprised computers of a botnet that is rented out by botherders.

Because it's easier, safer and less hassle to sell it in bulk.

Same reason people sell Drugs by the Ton instead of dealing ounces, or why people sell Bulk shipments of any product instead of selling it for retail prices.

sold 200ccs a month for about 5k and you may think 5k a month is a lot, but you've got risk of prison, risk of being robbed, risk of being targetted and cashing out is quite fucking difficult and if you want to do it properly you deal with anywhere from 10-20% loss in profit plus and the main reason the more you sell, the more you make, the more customers you have the more you chance of being caught is

>Quite low

let's see your actual paycheck from scamming first and then we can talk

theory =/= practice

>takes much more time
Yeah, >$2,000 takes much more time than $45 in dirty fraud money, that's true.

>guys, listen, to me, listen
>what... what if we... just sold items on runescape and never delivered?
>we could do this hundreds of times a day and buy a luxury mansion!

>But also most important is that it'll be flagged obviously as a Tor exit node.
didn't think they did that, that's pretty cool assuming they do it for vpns and stuff also?
>You need fresh socks/rdp aka comprised computers of a botnet that is rented out by botherders.
plus it needs to be in the same fucking town as the credit card owner so each time you do this you'd need to find out what town the person lives in, find a botherder with a bot in that town and rent it out

you don't have the skills or abilities

>didn't think they did that

y-y-you didn't think they banned an exit node associated with thousands of people who have undoubtedly used it for spam, CP, fraud, etc?

>Same town
that's easy

Cards are sold by city/state, and RDP/socks the same thing. People know why you're buying access, they're not retarded lol.

look up xdedic

>$45
What?

>Buy
>Buy
>Buy

will the investment even pay off?

>tfw barely broke even and flashing lights on the porch

How is there any risk?

Just sell on alphabay or something and there's no risk.

Of course it will.

It's not much of an investment when you cover more than everything in one pop of even a $300 item.

what the fuck

oh sweet yea cause alphabay is on tor it has 0 risk, I mean lets ignore how many sellers on silkroad got arrested - you forget theres no 100% effective protection for user error and even then people got caught on silk road for being smart
>inb4 oh no I wouldn't suffer from user error
if you genuinely believe this you're either incredibly big headed, naive or stupid

What user error.

You accept bitcoin and do everything securely. No errors. Encrypt your harddrive.

People who got caught literally did retarded things.

>Because it's easier, safer and less hassle to sell it in bulk.
>
>Same reason people sell Drugs by the Ton instead of dealing ounces, or why people sell Bulk shipments of any product instead of selling it for retail prices.

That's a pretty good point and it already shows you that it's not as easy as you make it out to be.

If it was, they would just write a script that makes the purchases using proxies and generating buttcoin accounts.

In fact it's quite a hassle to convince people to accept your credit card, vendors often stop or freeze your assets. This diminishes the high income people are dreaming about. But you can make some spare change of course, the drug comparison is accurate. Sell some weed on the side.

>in one pop of even a $300 item.

a physical item, huh? So you need to squat in houses to pick up that item

>What user error.
letting slip seemingly irrelevant personal details
mis-configuring any of the tons of things you'd need to consider
>You accept bitcoin and do everything securely. No errors.
oh it's just that fucking easy, you just chose to not have errors well fuck me someone needs to get word out to every fucking criminal ever, just don't make mistakes guys
>Encrypt your harddrive.
right so you use a 256 character passphrase and a yubikey for 2FA in best case, the government could bruteforce your passphrase and fucking find your yubikey also lets say you steal the wrong guys credit card, they'll fucking beat you until you decrypt the drive
>People who got caught literally did retarded things.
ok give specific examples rather than broad fucking statements

Because you are asking on /g therefore you are stupid, therefore you would get caught and go to jail, and because you are on /g you are likely sickly, and or fat, and would be a human fuckdoll in prison.

>NEET
>not much to lose
Oh goddamn please kill yourself now

>>Encrypt your harddrive.
>right so you use a 256 character passphrase and a yubikey for 2FA in best case, the government could bruteforce your passphrase and fucking find your yubikey
That's never gonna happen, government isn't God. You can't bruteforce a 100 bit key, it's simply physically impossible.

>also lets say you steal the wrong guys credit card, they'll fucking beat you until you decrypt the drive
This, on the other hand, is exactly what's gonna happen, rubber hose analysis works miracles.

>>People who got caught literally did retarded things.
>ok give specific examples rather than broad fucking statements
Kek, have you read up on how they caught the silkroad guy? He used his nick somewhere else, years ago, they traced it to the guy, but couldn't prove shit until they staged a fight behind him and when he took his eyes off his ubersecure laptop, they literally snatched it and started running, making sure to move the cursor so it doesn't go to sleep and lose the keys in ram. Fucking ingenious.

Is it worth it lads?

Why isn't everyone doing it. Seriously this seems great.

>That's never gonna happen, government isn't God. You can't bruteforce a 100 bit key, it's simply physically impossible.
fucking hell lad I've just looked into it and you're right, I heard on Sup Forums NSA can crack 256 character keys in under a week, I just figured it was true but it turns out it'd fucking take them 50 billion years just to crack 10 characters
>Kek, have you read up on how they caught the silkroad guy? He used his nick somewhere else, years ago, they traced it to the guy, but couldn't prove shit until they staged a fight behind him and when he took his eyes off his ubersecure laptop, they literally snatched it and started running, making sure to move the cursor so it doesn't go to sleep and lose the keys in ram. Fucking ingenious.
I'm not just talking about dread pirate roberts I'm talking about his top sellers also they couldn't get a warrant based on the old nick thing, they compromised one of his servers, found a trusted seller, setup a sting on him, used him to manipulate dread into doing stupid shit

>work hard
>get rich
pick one

also this method will get you caught op, I dont see how you can get away with it